Author Topic: you think Suge is just fakin bein pathetic in court so he won't appear lk a BOSS  (Read 240 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
...meaning that his lawyers may have told him that the judge and jury could be out to get him and bring him down, but if he changes his image and acts pathetic and washed up then they may have sympathy and judge him more favorably?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

JonnyTanna

Well if he is then he's doing a great job of it. Man I hope Suge gets free but then changes his ways.

Kween Kockroach Killa

Fuck prison.... Let him do eighteen month in protective custody n then he can do some good behaviour labor n then he can meet an amazing boss lady who changes his ways when she batters her eyelashes n then he can feel foolish for falling for a woman n then he can go back to his g wayz n start a new record company called Parole n sell millions n pay his taxes n make up with drew n apologise to cube for killing someone on his set n then he can die a happy man

OG Filthy Wimp

The question should be are is lawyers working for free 8)
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Rendezvous LLC.

• Lil Geezy
Brah, Suge is so washed David Kenner couldnt get him out of this one. He fired Kenner publicly to stall. He is still represented by Kenner's practice lol. Think about all the times he got "get out of jail free" cards. Suge is too old to be like this. He should be on an island somewhere or running a company. His poor choices landed him where hes at. He runs around acting like a 16 yeard old kid on the street, but now hes in jail and facing football numbers he wants to act his age or older like he has serious medical problems.