Poll

2 (66.7%)
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: NIK's dumbest statement during these playoffs??  (Read 3537 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: NIK's dumbest statement during these playoffs??
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 03:14:32 PM »
lol @ NIK aka The Historical Revisionist

gail goodrich would beat you with the fists if he saw the disrespect in this thread

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2015, 03:26:46 PM »
BILL RUSSELL 9 PPG AS A CHAMPION

THINK ABOUT THAT

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2015, 03:28:20 PM »
DID I SAY 5TH LEADING SCORER? HE WAS ACTUALLY THE 7TH LEADING SCORER ON A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2015, 06:57:11 PM »
ACCOLADES AND SKILL FACTOR INTO LEGACY.... NOT ONE OR THE OTHER.

Except when LeBron has the greatest skills & crazy hardware. Then it's just whatever your excuse of the day is lmfao.

Clown nigga.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2015, 07:14:21 PM »

Except when LeBron has the greatest skills & crazy hardware. Then it's just whatever your excuse of the day is lmfao.

Clown nigga.

and he acts like Russell didn't win all those MVP awards - totally ignorant of how great Gail Goodrich was too.  i hate to say it but until he admits Goodrich was the man he's a fake lakers fan  :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2015, 11:43:14 PM »

Clown nigga.

LEBRONS HARDWARE IS NOWHERE NEAR THE TOP TIER GOATS, AND THAT'S MY ENTIRE POINT

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2015, 04:01:10 PM »
I change my pick of dumbest statement.

It's how this nigga has spammed every thread with this "LeBron froze out his teammates & shot under 40%...what an idiot" statement. Completely ignoring who in fact his teammates were & how in a perfect world LeBron would be shooting 55% minimum if those teammates had a clue & he was playing his style of basketball lol.

But I get it, he needs an arguing point. If he played the game were used to, shot 58% from the field, had 15 assists a game, scored 29 a game & lost 4-0 because JR Smith & Shumpert shot 27% from the field (which is close to what they shot regardless lmao), he would call LeBron a pussy for not putting up 40 shots a game & understanding that those players can't score lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2015, 04:54:32 PM »
I change my pick of dumbest statement.

It's how this nigga has spammed every thread with this "LeBron froze out his teammates & shot under 40%...what an idiot" statement. Completely ignoring who in fact his teammates were & how in a perfect world LeBron would be shooting 55% minimum if those teammates had a clue & he was playing his style of basketball lol.

But I get it, he needs an arguing point. If he played the game were used to, shot 58% from the field, had 15 assists a game, scored 29 a game & lost 4-0 because JR Smith & Shumpert shot 27% from the field (which is close to what they shot regardless lmao), he would call LeBron a pussy for not putting up 40 shots a game & understanding that those players can't score lmao.

oh, so he shot under 40% and under 30% from outside of 5 feet on single coverage because of his teammates.......i get it.

stop repeating what u hear on espn and think for yourself for once. if lebron played with draymond green, he would be relegated to scrub status...lebron is the type who would turn klay thompson into a spot up shooter ala james jones. can u imagine andre iguodala playin wit lebron? lmao...he'd look even worse than jr smith. u know ur king renders most his players useless bruh, why are u arguin the obvious truth? shit, timofey mozgov and tristan thompson are good low post players...if lebron was kobe, he woulda got those guys some nice contracts this coming off-season. your boy simply makes every1 around him look worse than they are with the way he plays, and arguin that is flat out dumb.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »
LMFAO. Son compared Klay to James Jones. Klay Thompson is all he needed to work with & he would of won this series in five games.

& yeah Iggy looks great on that team. He's got two all-stars, one being the MVP, an all-star snub, David Lee who you PRAISED all season long in fantasy. Iggy might not look as special on that Cavs Final roster, but throw him in there as the 4th-5th guy to turn to behind Kyrie & Love & he'd look great.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2015, 05:18:45 PM »
like I said, lebron would relegate klay to a spot up shooter, rendering him useless. iguodala would be shumpert status, at best. he doesn't get the best out of his teammates... never has. his style don't allow for others to shine.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »
his style don't allow for others to shine.

LMAO. Did you watch those Miami Heat teams? Son had Birdman, Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Cole, Chalmers all looking like studs.

You just say shit because it fits for the moment. Yeah, he couldn't make Matthew Dellevedova look like Steve Nash. Yeah, JR Smith is never going to be the second best player on a team in the NBA Finals. But you always play that double sided argument where if Kyrie & Love were healthy & played & LeBron averaged 14 assists per game for the series & Love & Kyrie were putting up 20 PPG each, which opens up the floor four times as much for a guy like James Jones or Mike Miller, you'd be on here saying that's a strike against LeBron. How he needed two "franchise players" (despite you saying Kevin Love looked like a role player in another thread) to win a title. & if he LeBron is a little more ball dominate & Kevin Love is only scoring 15.6 PPG, you rip him for not making Love a primary scorer in the offense.

We all see how you swing the conversation one side or the other as long is it is against LeBron. The question is, how many times can you just repeat yourself, get rebuttled & just wait two days to say the exact same thing over again? lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2015, 01:21:50 AM »
his style don't allow for others to shine.

LMAO. Did you watch those Miami Heat teams? Son had Birdman, Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Cole, Chalmers all looking like studs.

You just say shit because it fits for the moment. Yeah, he couldn't make Matthew Dellevedova look like Steve Nash. Yeah, JR Smith is never going to be the second best player on a team in the NBA Finals. But you always play that double sided argument where if Kyrie & Love were healthy & played & LeBron averaged 14 assists per game for the series & Love & Kyrie were putting up 20 PPG each, which opens up the floor four times as much for a guy like James Jones or Mike Miller, you'd be on here saying that's a strike against LeBron. How he needed two "franchise players" (despite you saying Kevin Love looked like a role player in another thread) to win a title. & if he LeBron is a little more ball dominate & Kevin Love is only scoring 15.6 PPG, you rip him for not making Love a primary scorer in the offense.

We all see how you swing the conversation one side or the other as long is it is against LeBron. The question is, how many times can you just repeat yourself, get rebuttled & just wait two days to say the exact same thing over again? lmao.

IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO A BUNCH OF "IFS" WHEN DEFENDING LEBRON....FACT IS, HE DIDNT HAVE LOVE OR IRVING. HE HAD A TEAM WITHOUT SUPERSTARS...A TEAM FULL OF SOLID AND CAPABLE ROLE PLAYERS...AND LEBRON MADE THEM ALL LOOK LIKE SCRUBS. JR SMITH, LIKE LAMAR ODOM, IS A 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR. TRISTAN THOMPSON IS A DOUBLE-DOUBLE GUY. IMAN SHUMPERT IS A LOCKDOWN PERIMETER DEFENDER. TIMOFEY MOZGOV IS A NICE LOW-POST PLAYER. SOLID ROLE PLAYERS MADE TO LOOK LIKE STR8 DOODOO.

SHANE BATTIER, MIKE MILLER, NORRIS COLE, MARIO CHALMERS ALL HAD BETTER SEASONS WITOUT LEBRON BTW LOLSMH.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:23:32 AM by Sccit »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 02:42:24 PM »

Clown nigga.

So at age 30,

2x NBA Champion
2x NBA Finals MVP
4x NBA MVP
9x All-NBA First Team
5x NBA All-Defensive Team
11x All-Star
NBA Scoring Champion
NBA All-Star Game MVP
NBA Rookie of the Year
2 Olympic Gold Medals

... not bad hardware for a 30-year-old nigga?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 02:44:38 PM »

Clown nigga.

So at age 30,

2x NBA Champion
2x NBA Finals MVP
4x NBA MVP
9x All-NBA First Team
11x All-Star
NBA Scoring Champion
NBA All-Star Game MVP
NBA Rookie of the Year
2 Olympic Gold Medals

not bad at all, but not amongst the best all time

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 02:57:40 PM »

Clown nigga.

So at age 30,

2x NBA Champion
2x NBA Finals MVP
4x NBA MVP
9x All-NBA First Team
11x All-Star
NBA Scoring Champion
NBA All-Star Game MVP
NBA Rookie of the Year
2 Olympic Gold Medals

he's pretty much done the most by anyone at age 30