Author Topic: new game: Predict the Sccit excuse  (Read 1089 times)

Hack Wilson - real

new game: Predict the Sccit excuse
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:49:36 PM »
when Lebron passes Kobe in points despite many less games:  OMG LEBRON SUX HES AWFUL HES A BUM NOBODY LIKES HIM HES A JERK

when Lebron gets a 3rd ring:  OMG HES TRASH WORST PLAYER EVER WE MIGHT AS WELL PUT HIM AT #56 ALL TIME CUZ HE'S NOT A LAKER

;D tell me i'm wrong

Sccit

Re: new game: Predict the Sccit excuse
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:50:05 PM »
SOME1 IS TRYIN REALLY HARD TO SAVE FACE RIGHT NOW LMAO

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 08:53:35 PM »
SOME1 IS TRYIN REALLY HARD TO SAVE FACE RIGHT NOW LMAO

you told me that the Cavs had no chance  - i'm shocked how they are so far in

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 09:00:57 PM »
ARE U SHOCKED THAT IF LEBRON DIDN'T CHOKE IN GAME 1, THEY WOULDA HAD A 3-0 LEAD IN THE SERIES?

ARE U SHOCKED THAT HIS USAGE RATE IS THE SOLE REASON FOR HIS BIG NUMBERS??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 09:13:12 PM »
it's hard to choke when you are taking a team of 5-11 players against a 67 win team

of course watch for the Lakers excuse squadron

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 09:22:52 PM »
BUT IF KOBE SHOT UNDER 40% ON THIS SORTA USAGE RATE "WAHHHH, KOBE SUCH A BALLHOGG, IT'S HIS FAULT HE COULDN'T GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED AND KEPT CHUCKING AWAY!!!"........IGUODALA > LEBRON THIS SERIES. GET MAD.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 09:48:46 AM »
You'll hear my "excuse" right now. It looks like LeBron will pass Kobe baring injures and a complete fall off. Both are very likely to start happening soon, so don't speak too soon.

But if LeBron does pass Kobe with less games play, I'll say this:

1) Kobe had a lesser role in the late-90's than LeBron, as he played on a playoff team and LeBron didn't, therefore Kobe wasn't allowed to just get the ball and score and grow, he was restricted at first.

2) Most importantly, Kobe won more. That simple. He won with Shaq, he would without Shaq. He did whatever was necessary to win. LeBron never won without Wade and Bosh, and LeBron did it all but he didn't have the heart. LeBron is the greatest athlete I've ever seen play basketball, no one has been as fast and as strong, with that size. He's amazing. But something was always missing from him, he didn't have the stomach to go for the kill.

So in closing, LeBron can break any records he wants, he has not lived up to the hype and has not passed players like Kobe to get to that top tier of superstars. He's basically Karl Malone with a couple more rings. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 10:04:30 AM »
Kobe won more solely thanks to Shaq.  without Shaq he'd just have the 2 titles - same as Bron Bron.  

only a fool could argue Kobe would've won a title those 3 years if the Lakers had a generic big man and Shaq was on some other team

btw : i don't even remember making this thread.  if i was sober last night i would've just put this in the Cleveland thread  ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 10:10:51 AM »
Kobe won more solely thanks to Shaq.  without Shaq he'd just have the 2 titles - same as Bron Bron.  

only a fool could argue Kobe would've won a title those 3 years if the Lakers had a generic big man and Shaq was on some other team

btw : i don't even remember making this thread.  if i was sober last night i would've just put this in the Cleveland thread  ;D

Replace Shaq with, say,Dikembe Mutombo , but use that extra cap money to add depth, like say keep Eddie Jones and a good back up center like keeping Elden Campbell, and I would argue young Kobe would still win 3 titles, maybe not three peat, but in the beginning of the 2000's, the Lakers would have won 3 out of 5 titles.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2015, 10:25:24 AM »
no.  those teams aren't beating the Kings (not that the Shaq/Kobe did legitimately either) or the Spurs.

Plus what team is Shaq on?  that's the favorite.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2015, 10:45:42 AM »
no.  those teams aren't beating the Kings (not that the Shaq/Kobe did legitimately either) or the Spurs.

Plus what team is Shaq on?  that's the favorite.

We'll throw Shaq on the Magic, and if that happens, I highly doubt Charlotte lets Vlade walk because then need a big man to go against Shaq. Plus we'd have more cap space, we'd get players. Who's to say we don't sign Mike Bibby, or Turkoglu when he comes out of Europe. Lots of what ifs, and we had Jerry West, the best GM in all of basketball. And I still think we grab Phil to coach Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2015, 11:34:16 AM »
MDOGG DEFENDING KOBE?? I FEEL LIKE IM IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2015, 11:48:32 AM »
MDOGG DEFENDING KOBE?? I FEEL LIKE IM IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE

I always argued that people don't give 2000-2004 Kobe enough credit for the Lakers success. Starting with the 2000-2001 season, he could have averaged over 30ppg if he wanted too, he was hitting his stride and was just as important as Shaq. On top of all of that, I have full confidence that Jerry West, the genius he was, would have surrounded Kobe with the right talent to win it all. Plus, I don't think the Lakers get rid of Campbell had they never got Shaq, and if you look at the Lakers vs. Magic in 1995-1996, and then the Pistons vs. Lakers in 2004, Campbell was able to guard Shaq one on one. Elden is one of the most criminally underrated NBA centers in history, and he's one of the top 10 defensive centers in NBA history. Take that to the bank! Elden was able to guard Shaq one on one, even when Shaq was on the Magic and Elden was a Laker. You then relay of an oft-injured Penny to win the championship for the Magic, and the rest of the team was aging, you have a fresh Fisher coming off the bench, Kobe and Eddie on the wings and Horry doing everything at the 4, with Campbell holding Shaq one on one, the Lakers would have won 3 titles from 2000-2001 to 2004-2005.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2015, 07:11:21 PM »
Replace Shaq with, say,Dikembe Mutombo

Bruh...stop. I just said you weren't a biased, poor educated NBA fan lmfaooooo.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2015, 11:39:17 PM »
Replace Shaq with, say,Dikembe Mutombo

Bruh...stop. I just said you weren't a biased, poor educated NBA fan lmfaooooo.

BUT LEBRON AND DIKEMBE GETS IT DONE, HUH? U GROUPIE