Author Topic: new game: Predict the Sccit excuse  (Read 1088 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: new game: Predict the Sccit excuse
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 05:55:57 AM »
Replace Shaq with, say,Dikembe Mutombo

Bruh...stop. I just said you weren't a biased, poor educated NBA fan lmfaooooo.

One key to the Lakers, in those days Jerry West put together the teams. He is the one who put together the Warriors and stopped them from trading for Kevin Love. He would have gotten Kobe the right talent.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 10:11:31 AM »
ARE U SHOCKED THAT IF LEBRON DIDN'T CHOKE IN GAME 1, THEY WOULDA HAD A 3-0 LEAD IN THE SERIES?

ARE U SHOCKED THAT HIS USAGE RATE IS THE SOLE REASON FOR HIS BIG NUMBERS??

are you shocked that if either Love or Kyrie stays healthy they would of easily won it all?  And damn near won it all without them?

no they wouldn't have....they won 2 games based on stephen curry choking. but lebron was choking just as bad. how many game winners did he miss in this series? like 4 or 5?? get off your soulja boy bumpin, skinny jean wearing, beta hero's nuts. u sposta be LA you faggot:

kindred spitirts...but u over here rooting for the jay-z of basketball just to spite me....good job, betta brian.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2015, 03:55:13 PM »

One key to the Lakers, in those days Jerry West put together the teams. He is the one who put together the Warriors and stopped them from trading for Kevin Love. He would have gotten Kobe the right talent.

Oh, so in reality you're not crediting Kobe for being able to threepeat with A LOT less? You gave a hypothetical roster that was way off, but you're really saying Jerry West would of gotten three players in place to make up for Shaq's 30 PPG, absolute freak in the middle impact & leading the Laker triangle? Alright, that's understandable.

That's like saying the Miami Heat could of won without Wade & Bosh...if they had...well lol...Kyrie Irving & Kevin Love lol.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2015, 05:03:54 PM »

Oh, so in reality you're not crediting Kobe for being able to threepeat with A LOT less? You gave a hypothetical roster that was way off, but you're really saying Jerry West would of gotten three players in place to make up for Shaq's 30 PPG, absolute freak in the middle impact & leading the Laker triangle? Alright, that's understandable.

That's like saying the Miami Heat could of won without Wade & Bosh...if they had...well lol...Kyrie Irving & Kevin Love lol.

lebron needs at least 2 franchise players by his side to win...kobe did it with only 1 (2000-2002) and then 0 (09,10)

pau gasol would be rendered useless if he was lebron's second fiddle. you'd be on here crying about "for goodness sake, magic did it with kareem! jordan did it with pippen!! lebron has PAU FRICKIN GASOL!!!"....shits obvious as fuck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2015, 05:16:48 PM »
Just one lmfaoooo. Yeah, Shaq, who some consider a top 5 player in history, nobody considers him outside of the top 10.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2015, 05:21:25 PM »
yea and just completely ignore the part about lebron bein the type to render gasol useless if they played together. stop that brodie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2015, 08:06:50 PM »
yea and just completely ignore the part about lebron bein the type to render gasol useless if they played together. stop that brodie.

Because that's your made up scenario that works for your argument. I'll give you Pau is worse than Kareem & Pippen, but Pau + the rest = 2nd best roster (Celtics big 4 #1) in the 2010 NBA by a landslide. You discredit Pau because he isn't that all-time, top 30 talent, but the Lakers roster was head & shoulders over everyone but the Celtics.

If you don't think this years West was a trillion times better than 2010 West, you're high as fuck right now. Kobe tiptoed to the Finals.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2015, 01:09:05 AM »

Because that's your made up scenario that works for your argument. I'll give you Pau is worse than Kareem & Pippen, but Pau + the rest = 2nd best roster (Celtics big 4 #1) in the 2010 NBA by a landslide. You discredit Pau because he isn't that all-time, top 30 talent, but the Lakers roster was head & shoulders over everyone but the Celtics.

If you don't think this years West was a trillion times better than 2010 West, you're high as fuck right now. Kobe tiptoed to the Finals.

THE LAKERS ROSTER WITH

DEREK FISHER
LUKE WALTON
OLD MAN ARTEST
PAU GASOL
SASHA VUJACIC
JORDAN FARMAR
ONE-LEGGED BYNUM
SHANNON BROWN
JOSH POWELL
LAMAR ODOM
DJ MBENGA

DO U EVEN LISTEN TO URSELF?

THAT TEAM WITHOUT KOBE WINS 12 GAMES MAX LMAO.....

AND BEATING A BUNCHA 50 WIN TEAMS EN-ROUTE TO THE FINALS IS A LITTLE MORE THAN "TIP-TOEING"....THE WEST HAS BEEN STACKED FOR SOME TIME NOW YOUNG'N

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2015, 04:35:47 PM »
It's probably been discussed 15 times this past month. I don't know what's so hard for you to understand that roster is 10 times better than Chris Paul's Hornets. Not even close to comparison.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2015, 06:47:21 PM »
It's probably been discussed 15 times this past month. I don't know what's so hard for you to understand that roster is 10 times better than Chris Paul's Hornets. Not even close to comparison.

chris paul's hornets witout chris paul would also be a 12 win team in the west......but chris paul's horents never won shit, because chris paul aint kobe.

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 09:59:04 PM »
Sccit could hold his own, five to one any day of the week, but catch him on the weak ends n he be crying for Lamar Odom to hook him up with a Kali konnect like he the kardishians long lost brother....

Sorry for losttalkin shit in the sports section...
I'll drag my tail back to the g spot on a train of thought...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »
but catch him on the weak ends n he be crying for Lamar Odom to hook him up with a Kali konnect like he the kardishians long lost brother....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf?? hahahahahahahha damn yo