Author Topic: Worst tracks on classic albums? (BUMPED FROM '03, LOL)  (Read 1739 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

B.A.

Re: Worst tracks on classic albums? (BUMPED FROM '03, LOL)
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2011, 04:09:27 PM »
Dre's 2001 to me was Sonically on another leverl and a classic when it comes to that but song wise in my opinion it gets a 4 out of 5 or 4.5 our of 5. Bitch Niggaz and The Message were weak compared to the rest of the album, Housewife was better but not too much better and the album should have left out a couple of skits. I've always though 2001 was very, very good, near classic but not classic. But that's just me...
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2011, 04:15:34 PM »
Arent you from Europe mike? Go make another compilation of mediocre artists for your fellow euro fags to enjoy

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »
Dre's 2001 to me was Sonically on another leverl and a classic when it comes to that but song wise in my opinion it gets a 4 out of 5 or 4.5 our of 5. Bitch Niggaz and The Message were weak compared to the rest of the album, Housewife was better but not too much better and the album should have left out a couple of skits. I've always though 2001 was very, very good, near classic but not classic. But that's just me...

seriously, you're not feeling the one meaningful song Dre has ever done?

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2011, 05:23:19 PM »
Arent you from Europe mike? Go make another compilation of mediocre artists for your fellow euro fags to enjoy

LMAO,

were u offended by a South Park-picture?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2011, 05:58:58 PM »
Nah I'm just hoping to have a sig about me on your profile you nerd

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
LMAO

this nigga was actually offended by a cartoon South Park-picture 

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »
Lol, you're intelligence rivals that of my balls.

" who deleted my liiiiinnnkkkkssssss waaaaaaahhhhhh I spent 18 hours collecting those rbx guest versssesss"

B.A.

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »

It's not that I don't like the song, it's a nice song, it's dedicated to his brother and all and that's all good but if I was looking for meaningful songs when I bought 2001 then that would have been the only good song and the rest of the album would have been garbage. It's a nice song and by nice I mean pleasant and heartfelt, not dope; it was cool the first couple of times I heard it but now I skip it most of the time. When compared to the bangers on the album The Message is kinda boring and is not the type of song I'd bang in the hooptie and blow my woofers out to, but like I said, that's just me....
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

MOBNigga06

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »
most tracks on "7 day theory"

I've been noticing that you post a lot of retarded shit, but now I'm convinced: you're the biggest douchebag on this forum.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2011, 10:03:42 PM »

I've been noticing that you post a lot of retarded shit, but now I'm convinced: you're the biggest douchebag on this forum.

That's what I'm saying

2euce 7even

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2011, 12:35:26 AM »

damn u so stupid.
every track on that album was fire.
i wonder what u listen to?soljah boy?
fuck off.
btw: what are tracks u didnt like?

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2011, 02:00:20 AM »

lol, for real

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2011, 02:19:12 AM »

It's not that I don't like the song, it's a nice song, it's dedicated to his brother and all and that's all good but if I was looking for meaningful songs when I bought 2001 then that would have been the only good song and the rest of the album would have been garbage. It's a nice song and by nice I mean pleasant and heartfelt, not dope; it was cool the first couple of times I heard it but now I skip it most of the time. When compared to the bangers on the album The Message is kinda boring and is not the type of song I'd bang in the hooptie and blow my woofers out to, but like I said, that's just me....

yeah, i know what you mean . to me half of that album is like that these days .  great sound and mixing but it just sounds a bit mediocre, rapwise

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2011, 04:03:59 AM »

kemizt