Author Topic: Public Apology to Mister Don't Play Games  (Read 352 times)

Kween Kockroach Killa

Public Apology to Mister Don't Play Games
« on: June 18, 2015, 12:05:58 AM »
I cannot defend myself or my actions concerning your beliefs about my miss appropriation n abusive mimickry of your culture....
I have no excuse, for I do know better.....
I am at a loss when it comes to trying to rectify my actions as you have made it clear that wish for me to never reference the struggles or plights of your people within this forums platform....
I will, in real life, continue, as I see fit, until I am either forced to do otherwise or fail to express my beliefs due to a potential negative that I cannot handle, I will continue to speak what I know to be right n just n acceptable in concern to racisism, prejudice, corruption, intimidation, self righteous superioritysuperiority, negligence of my own people to pay proper respects to people of other cultures and all round ignorance practiced by people, including myself, in regards to this confusing web of cultures that has us all expressing beliefsbeliefs, ideals and opinions, that could be perceived as offensive by people of a different belief or opinion....
I will try, and I mean really try to never talk that rap talk, that you coined predominantly low income, but I myself recognise to be originating from African american culture... I think it has also been termed ebonics...
I sincerely hope you encounter less n less ignorance from people lime me who must reallyreally, and this next term is an undertatement, ANNOY, you, bit more to the point, I hope I can in some way, give back to a culture that I have derived so much pleasure from...
I hope I can in some way, learn how to contribute to the decline of ignoranceignorance in concern to how we exploit and selfishly use other peoples cultures to our own advantage....
Not all advantages are tangible.
Sometimes, I think how I have found something perverse, like some of the content in rap, entertaining and a source of inspiration.....
Then I think about people who are culturally n racially profiled, or who do not want to live in communities, or have no means of profiting other than the ones being portrayed to them through popular culture....
Sometimes I think, this music is not meant for me, being a white girl from Australia. I couldn't possibly relate to the hardships described or the culture or the practices...
Sometimes I think I am offending both black and white by feeding into stereotypical mindsets and mocking that which is a serious issue for others....
So, I am open to suggestions of how one might conduct them self so as to be a benefit, rather than a hindrance...
Apologies all round guys, but Mister Don't Play Games is the only person here who has lectured me....

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Public Apology to Mister Don't Play Games
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 12:33:45 PM »
ok

Desert Lord

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 04:32:19 PM »
Okay dokay

Lost the plot on Facebook on Marlon wayans post #charleston shootings...
Went from being annoyed at all the racist white comments to being asked if I was on method to which I replied no, I am on stolen land, to a long winded rant to what I believe my ppls failings are to being accused of being racist, to shutting up cos the internet is annoying and the events in Charleston are a serious issue and I am ashamed of and pissed off that psychos like that sadist gunman give ppl who look like him a bad rep n ppl don't do anything other than offer condolences n opinions n I'm no different cos what ever I do I'm offending someone so I think fuck it and try to be mindful while doing whatever feels right.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 04:41:03 PM by Ebenus Supremus »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 11:20:42 AM »
white people are just the worst :(

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 03:34:31 PM »
white people are just the worst :(

Whinge, whinge, whinge....
Whine, whine, whine...
Poor me, poor me....