Author Topic: LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) from outside of 5ft during the NBA finals  (Read 870 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) from outside of 5ft during the NBA finals
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 10:06:43 AM »
Maybe he should of tried that strategy Kobe used a few years back where he just gave up and started passing it to his teammates...

exactly...because kobe knows u can't win without getting your teammates involved. thats why everyone always looks better playing next to kobe, while everyone always looks worse playing next to lebron.

lebron aka the beta male hero:

kingjamesLooking in the mirror tonight after a tough lost of my part like You're your biggest challenge, competition, drive, obstacle, motivation, etc so it's nothing u haven't seen before! Back in the lab tomorrow to continue the drive to striving to be the Greatest I've ever seen! #StriveForGreatness

makes perfect sense that u starting to relate to this queer.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 11:48:15 AM »
Kobe did that out of spite and you know it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 02:24:43 PM »
Kobe never did anything outside of trying to help his team win. he's a true competitor in every sense of the word. Lebron is a stat padder and more interested in individual accolades+being regarded as "the best" as opposed to doing whatever it takes to win, as evident by these finals and his demeanor in the press conferences..son was crowning himself the best in the world while throwin all his teammates under the bus while the series was still goin on. I'm embarrassed to know that people actually look up to this guy.

u got some input on the stat I posted or u groupies just guna keep tryna save face?

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »
Dude you're starting to jock LeBron almost as hard as Kobe.  You're becoming obsessed over LeBron lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 04:06:08 PM »
Dude you're starting to jock LeBron almost as hard as Kobe.  You're becoming obsessed over LeBron lol

Way more. But it makes way too much sense why. Because a lot of people regard LeBron as the better player. Only the ones who are like "NO WAY MAN....5 RINGS MAN.....FUCK WHAT SKILL WE'RE SEEING WITH OUR EYES MAN...FUCK MVP AWARDS TOO MAN...FUCK ANYTHING THAT CREDITS LEBRON MAN" don't see who the better player is/was.

So since Kobe has done all he can do, probably ending it with another leg injury next season, all that's left for NIK to work with is absolutely tear LeBron down from the pedestal that stands over Kobe. It's desperate, but necessary for his livelihood.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 04:30:31 PM »

Way more. But it makes way too much sense why. Because a lot of people regard LeBron as the better player. Only the ones who are like "NO WAY MAN....5 RINGS MAN.....FUCK WHAT SKILL WE'RE SEEING WITH OUR EYES MAN...FUCK MVP AWARDS TOO MAN...FUCK ANYTHING THAT CREDITS LEBRON MAN" don't see who the better player is/was.

So since Kobe has done all he can do, probably ending it with another leg injury next season, all that's left for NIK to work with is absolutely tear LeBron down from the pedestal that stands over Kobe. It's desperate, but necessary for his livelihood.

lol pretty much no one outside of his groupies regards lebron as the better player .. espn even did a poll recently, and kobe won by a wide margin. and more importantly, kobe is way more respected by his peers...he's almost always the players choice for this generations number 1. this years finals mvp even regarded kobe as the 2nd greatest of all time behind MJ, and thats the guy who's task it was to guard lebron.....and wade, who played with lebron, said the same. but one can keep dreaming tho :D

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 04:31:16 PM »

so do u have some input on the stat provided, or u just guna keep capin for your hero?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 04:49:56 PM »

lol pretty much no one outside of his groupies regards lebron as the better player .. espn even did a poll recently, and kobe won by a wide margin. and more importantly, kobe is way more respected by his peers...he's almost always the players choice for this generations number 1. this years finals mvp even regarded kobe as the 2nd greatest of all time behind MJ, and thats the guy who's task it was to guard lebron.....and wade, who played with lebron, said the same. but one can keep dreaming tho :D

ESPN polls lmfao. Just because you logged in from five different IP addresses to vote for Kobe five times, gives some ESPN poll no credit lmao.

& Bill Laimbeer said LeBron is already the greatest basketball player of all-time lol. But you've been quoting Ron Artest when it fits.

Just come off desperate as fuck.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 04:58:37 PM »

ESPN polls lmfao. Just because you logged in from five different IP addresses to vote for Kobe five times, gives some ESPN poll no credit lmao.

& Bill Laimbeer said LeBron is already the greatest basketball player of all-time lol. But you've been quoting Ron Artest when it fits.

bill lambeer lmao i was actually thinking about him while i typed that....that dude is a clown and he hates jordan, the agenda is pretty obvious. more players said that lebron would be an average player at best if he played in the 80s.

espn polls are nationwide. it's the biggest sports outlet in the world....so yea, when kobe runs away with the poll, it's a pretty good indication of what your average person thinks. do u really think kobe would not have lit the warriors up for 60+ nightly on single coverage? i mean, seriously? u think he'd shoot 28% from outside of 5 feet on single coverage? what is wrong with you....kobe lit this same warrior team up for 42 points lmao (on way better efficiency).....come on, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:56 PM »

bill lambeer lmao i was actually thinking about him while i typed that....that dude is a clown and he hates jordan, the agenda is pretty obvious. more players said that lebron would be an average player at best if he played in the 80s.

espn polls are nationwide. it's the biggest sports outlet in the world....so yea, when kobe runs away with the poll, it's a pretty good indication of what your average person thinks. do u really think kobe would not have lit the warriors up for 60+ nightly on single coverage? i mean, seriously? u think he'd shoot 28% from outside of 5 feet on single coverage? what is wrong with you....kobe lit this same warrior team up for 42 points lmao (on way better efficiency).....come on, son.

NATIONWIDE! LMAO. Son you can make a poll thread here "Tupac or Lil' B?", I guess this could even be considered a "global" forum & Lil' B would nab 9 votes. The age of trolling, you can't take what an anonymous person clicking a button says seriously.

For all you know there could be a Kobe fan out there 600 times the cocksucker you are & literally voted for him 21 times on 21 different computers/tablets.

& what is this repetitive ass thing you got going on? This has to be the 32nd time since the series started you mentioned Kobe being single covered (obviously, not counting LeBron getting doubled at the rim...but I just come to accept you'll only tell 90% of the story if the other 10% is the ending lol). The Warriors wouldn't single cover him. They'd expose him as a weak passer, double him, watch him force up ridiculous shots & when (never in a billion years could Kobe come within 10 points of winning with that cast LeBron had) his teammates missed shots you'd be on here screaming "THESE DICKS GOTTA STEP IT UP! KOBE'S ALONE OUT THERE!"

You keep talking about it though like MJ or Kobe's style of play is the "all or none" way to judge someones game. You adjust to your opponent. If LeBron got doubled every play with half decent teammates, he'd put up 16 assists a game.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 11:21:18 PM »
I remember Kobe just passing against the Suns exactly and it was clearly out of spite after he gave up on winning.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 12:21:23 AM »

NATIONWIDE! LMAO. Son you can make a poll thread here "Tupac or Lil' B?", I guess this could even be considered a "global" forum & Lil' B would nab 9 votes. The age of trolling, you can't take what an anonymous person clicking a button says seriously.

For all you know there could be a Kobe fan out there 600 times the cocksucker you are & literally voted for him 21 times on 21 different computers/tablets.

& what is this repetitive ass thing you got going on? This has to be the 32nd time since the series started you mentioned Kobe being single covered (obviously, not counting LeBron getting doubled at the rim...but I just come to accept you'll only tell 90% of the story if the other 10% is the ending lol). The Warriors wouldn't single cover him. They'd expose him as a weak passer, double him, watch him force up ridiculous shots & when (never in a billion years could Kobe come within 10 points of winning with that cast LeBron had) his teammates missed shots you'd be on here screaming "THESE DICKS GOTTA STEP IT UP! KOBE'S ALONE OUT THERE!"

You keep talking about it though like MJ or Kobe's style of play is the "all or none" way to judge someones game. You adjust to your opponent. If LeBron got doubled every play with half decent teammates, he'd put up 16 assists a game.

lmao the votes for kobe was all troll votes and people stockpiling kobe votes?...do u ever listen to urself?? godamn if that aint denial..

lebron doubled at the rim? wtf does that even mean lmao. stop tryna dance around it, he was guarded straight up. that never happens with kobe or mj and thats all there is to it.

and kobe is a weak passer? lmmfao...wit all the stupid shit u say, that might take the cake as dumbest comment youve made in this thread thus far. only difference between kobe and lebron in regards to passing is that lebron is a pass-first player and kobe is not......oh, and that kobe's passes are nicer.

if kobe was playing with timofey mozgov and tristan thompson, he'd know how to use them. it'd be lookin like lamar and gasol all over again.. he'd get the best out of them and cats would be lining up to sign them...and then defenders like shumpert and dellevedova? knock down shooters like james jones and jr smith? thats all kobe needs. kobe's never had the luxury of playin with shooters like lebron has had throughout his career...and after kobe would make mozgov, tristan, shumpert, jr look like formidable teammates, ud say "oh my God! Kobe can't win without a beast of a front court and knock down shooters!!"

at the end of the day, we just goin in circles.....but sub-40% from the field and sub-30% from outside of 5 feet is bad no matter how u try flippin it.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 12:32:55 AM »
I remember Kobe just passing against the Suns exactly and it was clearly out of spite after he gave up on winning.

another struggle attempt from a lebron apologist ......phil jackson openly stated that he instructed kobe to get the team goin at all costs, because their was no way he was guna win 1-on-5 vs the suns:

Jackson said later he asked Bryant, who had 23 points in the first half as the Suns went up by 15, to get the ball inside to Kwame Brown and Lamar Odom.

Surprise! It didn't work.

"Now we're 20 down," Jackson said, "and I put in Brian Cook to get the screen-roll game going and they doubled Kobe and left Cook open. . . .

"Kobe finally tried to bust through the defense and got called for a charge and committed a turnover. So we're down by 25 points and things have slipped away."

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/18/sports/la-sp-heisler-lakers-20100519

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2015, 10:28:48 AM »
Go back 10 years and you will see my posts regarding that game. It happened during the time when Kobe was scoring a lot and ppl said that he is only playing for himself, cause the Lakers where losing. Even Derek Fisher said publically that players can't get into a rhythm cause Kobe is trying to score 40-60 points every game. He then did that to basically tell the public "see? those niggers ain't shit, if I pass the ball we are losing even harder. #letitfly"
No, it's not a sin