Author Topic: I'm officially back off the Lebron band-wagon  (Read 1109 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm officially back off the Lebron band-wagon
« on: June 19, 2015, 11:13:17 AM »
Not that anyone cares...

...but in spite of all the bullshit he was talking Sccit did make a few legit points.  I just don't like Lebron enough to defend him, and I have love for the West Coast.   Sure, it caught my attention when Lebron won those two games without Kyrie and Love, and I also wanted to point out my prediction from early in the season that the Cavs would have it together and be a beast in the East come playoff time—but now the series is over, Cavs lost 4-2.  Time to move on.  I'm done defending Lebron. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: I'm officially back off the Lebron band-wagon
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 11:29:19 AM »
wise choice

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 12:33:08 PM »
Not that anyone cares...

...but in spite of all the bullshit he was talking Sccit did make a few legit points.  I just don't like Lebron enough to defend him, and I have love for the West Coast.   Sure, it caught my attention when Lebron won those two games without Kyrie and Love, and I also wanted to point out my prediction from early in the season that the Cavs would have it together and be a beast in the East come playoff time—but now the series is over, Cavs lost 4-2.  Time to move on.  I'm done defending Lebron. 

too bad you don't have enough time to jump on the being a good dad band wagon

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 12:37:03 PM »
Fuck a bandwagon, just enjoy watching the games and rooting for your team. That's all there is. This hating players shit is not necessary.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 01:40:29 PM »
Fuck a bandwagon, just enjoy watching the games and rooting for your team. That's all there is. This hating players shit is not necessary.

no hate...if people regarded lebron for what he is, one of the better players of this generation, then no problem. it's when the media outlets and lebron groupies try to elevate him to mythical status that shit gets annoying...then a mufucka like me gota knock em down and put things back in perspective. u know whatsup, so i aint trippin..u just try really hard to come off as "objective", and in turn, end up ridin the fence a lot.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 02:50:29 PM »

no hate...if people regarded lebron for what he is, one of the better players of this generation, then no problem. it's when the media outlets and lebron groupies try to elevate him to mythical status that shit gets annoying...then a mufucka like me gota knock em down and put things back in perspective. u know whatsup, so i aint trippin..u just try really hard to come off as "objective", and in turn, end up ridin the fence a lot.

you mean the best player of the post MJ era not named Duncan

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 03:14:42 PM »
ur trollin is lightweight

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
5 titles, 3 finals MVP awards, 2 MVP awards >

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 03:46:51 PM »
TIM DUNCAN IS THE BILL RUSSELL OF THIS ERA....DUNCAN IS BETTER, BUT HE'S STILL A BENEFACTOR OF A SYSTEM IN PLACE. PUT HIM IN KG'S SHOES, AND IT'S 1 TITLE AND 1 MVP, AT MOST.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 04:35:31 PM »
TIM DUNCAN IS THE BILL RUSSELL OF THIS ERA....DUNCAN IS BETTER, BUT HE'S STILL A BENEFACTOR OF A SYSTEM IN PLACE. PUT HIM IN KG'S SHOES, AND IT'S 1 TITLE AND 1 MVP, AT MOST.

Duncan it's FAR from the Bill Russell of this era. No way he could coach and will a title as a player. Russell, even though he played in the less athletic 60's would kill Duncan. Little talked about fact, Duncan and the Spurs only win when they pull ahead. When they lose, especially in heart break fashion, they lose the series. Always happens. Duncan is a top tier player, but he ain't Bill Russell.

With that said, LeBron being better than Duncan or Kobe is laughable.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »

Russell > Duncan

5 MVP's, 11 titles...that's GOAT stuff.   of course i forgot you're a guy who thinks Gail Goodrich was a scrub  ::) :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 04:43:32 PM by Back 2 Hack »

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 06:51:11 PM »

Russell > Duncan

5 MVP's, 11 titles...that's GOAT stuff.   of course i forgot you're a guy who thinks Gail Goodrich was a scrub  ::) :laugh:

gail goodrich would ball lebron up.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 06:54:55 PM »

Duncan it's FAR from the Bill Russell of this era. No way he could coach and will a title as a player. Russell, even though he played in the less athletic 60's would kill Duncan. Little talked about fact, Duncan and the Spurs only win when they pull ahead. When they lose, especially in heart break fashion, they lose the series. Always happens. Duncan is a top tier player, but he ain't Bill Russell.

With that said, LeBron being better than Duncan or Kobe is laughable.

hes the duncan of that era in the sense that he's a player who benefited from a system/culture set in place, surrounded by great coaches and players....bill russell's legacy was elevated by his circumstances, just like duncan. u put duncan in minnesota or russell in philidelphia comin outa college, and they aren't regarded as half as legendary as they currently are. theyre the beneficiaries of their surroundings. still great, but not as great as their legend makes them out to be.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 03:00:47 AM »
^So how bout Kobe playing with Phil and Shaq?  :laugh:

Put his ass in Minnesota or Cleveland and the same applies for his ass.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 11:20:13 AM »
^So how bout Kobe playing with Phil and Shaq?  :laugh:

Put his ass in Minnesota or Cleveland and the same applies for his ass.

Kobe can't win a title without a top 3 coach in NBA history helping him