Author Topic: I'm officially back off the Lebron band-wagon  (Read 1103 times)

Sccit

Re: I'm officially back off the Lebron band-wagon
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 11:49:25 AM »
^So how bout Kobe playing with Phil and Shaq?  :laugh:

Put his ass in Minnesota or Cleveland and the same applies for his ass.

NOT TRUE...KOBE IS GREAT TO THE EXTENT THAT HE WOULDA FIGURED IT OUT ANYWHERE. THAT WAS HIS DRIVE AND MOTIVATION. HE DIDNT NEED A HALL OF FAME CAST TO WIN. SEE LAKERS 09-10...AND IF KOBE WAS DRAFTED TO MINNESOTA AND CLEVELAND, HIS INDIVIDUAL ACCOLADES WOULD BE THROUGH THE ROOF. SOME 40 PPG SEASONS WOULDN'T BE OUTA THE REALM. DUNCAN AND RUSSELL WERE GREAT, DONT GET ME WRONG. BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE OVER GAMES LIKE A KOBE BRYANT.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:51:03 AM by Sccit »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 11:50:08 AM »
^So how bout Kobe playing with Phil and Shaq?  :laugh:

Kobe can't win a title without a top 3 coach in NBA history helping him

AND HOW BOUT MICHAEL JORDAN? I THOUGHT U SAID HE WAS THE GOAT

TROLLFAIL AGAIN LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 03:00:27 PM »

NOT TRUE...KOBE IS GREAT TO THE EXTENT THAT HE WOULDA FIGURED IT OUT ANYWHERE. THAT WAS HIS DRIVE AND MOTIVATION. HE DIDNT NEED A HALL OF FAME CAST TO WIN. SEE LAKERS 09-10...AND IF KOBE WAS DRAFTED TO MINNESOTA AND CLEVELAND, HIS INDIVIDUAL ACCOLADES WOULD BE THROUGH THE ROOF. SOME 40 PPG SEASONS WOULDN'T BE OUTA THE REALM. DUNCAN AND RUSSELL WERE GREAT, DONT GET ME WRONG. BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE OVER GAMES LIKE A KOBE BRYANT.

na...son...he NEEDED Phil...NEEDED the triangle & for three years NEEDED Shaq. Facts.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »
"the best thing to happen to L.A. since Phil Jackson" - Crooked I

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 05:12:57 PM »

na...son...he NEEDED Phil...NEEDED the triangle & for three years NEEDED Shaq. Facts.

AS MUCH AS MICHAEL JORDAN DID....THE DIFFERENCE, KOBE WON WIT PAU GASOL AS A SECOND FIDDLE. SOMETHING I GUARANTEE LEBRON WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO DO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2015, 05:27:11 PM »
Oh, an absolute perfect fit for the triangle. Interesting.

Phil > Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 05:35:19 PM »

Phil > Kobe.

LOL UR SO DESPERATE FOR AN ARGUMENT THAT YOU'VE RESORTED TO COMPARING PLAYERS WIT COACHES. U TAKIN HELLA LOSSES THIS SUMMER BRUH.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »

Phil > Kobe.

LOL UR SO DESPERATE FOR AN ARGUMENT THAT YOU'VE RESORTED TO COMPARING PLAYERS WIT COACHES. U TAKIN HELLA LOSSES THIS SUMMER BRUH.

that's what you were doing after game 3 calling blatt the series MVP  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 07:47:40 AM »
that's because blatts defensive strategies won 2 games

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 03:55:19 PM »
Another reason I had to check myself was that I was letting Cham get away with some comments like Lebron is the greatest of all-time—I didn't say anything at the time because it was off-topic. 

Now that I think about it though...Sccit was right for callin out MDogg (and he could've called out me too on that) for lettin that slide without puttin Cham in check.

...In fact I was watching some videos today, and if you think Jordan used to get away with calls it is nothing compared to Lebron... Lebron has mastered the art of the 3 step without getting called for traveling, mastered the push off, and any defensive player that tries to play him with strength gets called immediately for fouls but Lebron can muscle up anytime he wants to and even jump into dudes in and around the lane
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:57:07 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2015, 04:00:11 PM »
that's because blatts defensive strategies won 2 games

lmao  COACH FOR MVP!!

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2015, 04:19:40 PM »
Another reason I had to check myself was that I was letting Cham get away with some comments like Lebron is the greatest of all-time.  I didn't agree with him, but Sccit was right for callin out MDogg (and he could've called out me too on that) for lettin that slide without puttin Cham in check.

...In fact I was watching some videos today, and if you think Jordan used to get away with calls it is nothing compared to Lebron... Lebron has mastered the art of the 3 step without getting called for traveling, mastered the push off, and any defensive player that tries to play him with strength gets called immediately for fouls but Lebron can muscle up anytime he wants to and even jump into dudes in and around the lane

and out of those 3, kobe, by far, gets the least respect of the refs.........if kobe was reffed like mj or lebron, he'd have some 40 ppg seasons under his belt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »

Phil > Kobe.

that's what you were doing after game 3 calling blatt the series MVP  :laugh:

I wonder if his ignorance is just like drug related.