Author Topic: Lil Half Dead killing Pac?  (Read 1754 times)

CORREA

Lil Half Dead killing Pac?
« on: June 19, 2015, 05:28:35 PM »
This past Tuesday (June 16) marked what would have been 2Pac’s 44th birthday; this fall will count 19 years since he was murdered on the Las Vegas strip. Though theories have swirled for years as to what exactly happened on the night of September 7, 1996, the murder remains unsolved. Now, a former LAPD Detective, Russell Poole–who served as a key source in Randall Sullivan’s investigative book LAbyrinth–says that he thinks he knows who was behind the killing. Writing for Vice, XXL contributor Jeff Weiss reports that in 1998, Poole received from a local crime reporter a tip about a man named Malcolm Patton’s supposed confession to carrying out a hit on 2Pac. In the note, dictated to one of the newsman’s jail informants, Patton says that he, his brother and a Long Beach Crip named Donald Smith carried out the hit with help from Reggie Wright, Jr., the head of Death Row’s security detail, and from Suge Knight’s then-wife.

Smith, better known as the rapper Lil 1/2 Dead, a Death Row affiliate and Snoop Dogg’s cousin, is alleged to have had his own, private motive for the killing: Poole suggests that in 1991, during the recording of 2Pacalypse Now, the aspiring rapper passed Pac his demo tape. Though he didn’t hear from the rapper again, he head his own words on the radio–in the form of “Brenda’s Got a Baby,” Pac’s breakthrough hit that Lil 1/2 Dead allegedly wrote. For more on the theory, read the exhaustive and informative Vice piece. As for Poole, the revered detective remains incensed that law enforcement has bungled the investigation so badly. ”If this was Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra who got murdered, there would’ve been arrests a long time ago,” he says. “This case can be solved, but needs police follow-up. There are clues sitting right in front of the police. It’s a travesty of justice.” (Weiss is the author of 2Pac vs. Biggie: An Illustrated History of Rap’s Greatest Battle.)

MOBNigga06

Re: Lil Half Dead killing Pac?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 11:02:33 PM »
Shit seems completely crazy to me. Lil Half Dead shot Tupac? Has he ever addressed this claim?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

JeremyM

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:01:01 AM »
Truthfully, there was all kinds of covering up with Elvis's death as well, as far as all the drugs he was taking and so forth.... So bad example, Russell.

This seems pretty thin--and did Half Dead really write Brenda's Got a Baby? Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 07:03:12 AM »
Link for those looking to read it.
http://www.vice.com/read/after-all-these-years-were-still-trying-to-figure-out-who-killed-2pac-056

I hope it turns out it was Sean Combs. Lock that enemy of music away for good!

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 07:17:22 AM »
This seems pretty thin--and did Half Dead really write Brenda's Got a Baby? Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

LOL exactly what I thought, not credible at all, Half Dead would have never been able to pen a song like Brenda's Got a Baby, dude could barely come up with three coherent sixteens (and I'm a fan but I never listened to Half Dead for his penmanship)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 09:15:39 AM »

LOL exactly what I thought, not credible at all, Half Dead would have never been able to pen a song like Brenda's Got a Baby, dude could barely come up with three coherent sixteens (and I'm a fan but I never listened to Half Dead for his penmanship)

lol this.

i still have a mint copy of this shit. production carries the whole album.

TidyKris

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 09:22:04 AM »
Hilarious...these theory's get better and better

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 10:30:45 AM »
there are also multipe rappers who claim 2pac stole "Dear mama" from them

1 is Kill Kill from Watts, we've all heard his diss to 2pac

the other is Damian the Demon from Michigan, he's the guy 2pac got arrested for swinging a baseball bat at

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 12:08:21 PM »
I thought of Kill Kill too when reading this lol smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 01:08:30 PM »

wonder if he's managed to stay outta jail over the years

wasn't be a huge bird collector like Mike Tyson?  ghetto dudes are weird like that

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 01:41:05 PM »

wonder if he's managed to stay outta jail over the years

wasn't be a huge bird collector like Mike Tyson?  ghetto dudes are weird like that

dude had a whole newspaper article about him and his bird collection lol

dnjp4life

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 03:35:42 AM »
An outrageous theory, but Half Dead should at least address these rumours.  I wonder what Snoop, Warren G, Daz etc would make of this.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 05:08:55 PM »
there are also multipe rappers who claim 2pac stole "Dear mama" from them

1 is Kill Kill from Watts, we've all heard his diss to 2pac

the other is Damian the Demon from Michigan, he's the guy 2pac got arrested for swinging a baseball bat at

that happened in lansing if im not mistaken. 88.9 (MSU college radio) was broadcasting live that night and i heard about that shit.

ginandjuice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 01:13:16 AM »
you have to be a complete retard to even consider this to be true......Rj Bond and jmix are both frauds.
Inventing new "theories" is their business.

Game-Won

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 04:36:10 AM »
An outrageous theory, but Half Dead should at least address these rumours.  I wonder what Snoop, Warren G, Daz etc would make of this.

Only Daz was close to Pac of those?

Snoop last moment of Pac, was fleeing like a bitch from him and Pacs boys - atleast thats Snoops own story, he didnt call himself a bitch.. but.. They had a arguement over something and Snoop said it was akward flight and he wasnt sure Pac wouldnt attack him or shit like that.

Warren and Pac i dont know of any connection?

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe