Author Topic: HERE IS SUGE'S BABYMOMMA THAT SET B.I.G UP!  (Read 21413 times)

Saddam1234

Re: HERE IS SUGE'S BABYMOMMA THAT SET B.I.G UP!
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2015, 11:51:52 AM »

Saddam1234

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »

Saddam1234

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2015, 01:04:07 PM »

PAC when he arrived at the Luxor the day he got shot

bigpimpin20

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2015, 01:16:33 PM »
saddam do you feel any signs of fame at this point of your mission, i mean you solved biggies murder and uncovered so many secrets, how does it feel to be cyber hero?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »
saddam do you feel any signs of fame at this point of your mission, i mean you solved biggies murder and uncovered so many secrets, how does it feel to be cyber hero?

big pumpkin aka Eurostan#1 is mad

Calilove661

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2015, 01:28:51 PM »
Saddam, sorry about the deaf of Chuccspot!!! Please squash the Beef and joint me and Peterbilt over at da-sauce.proboards.com

Saddam1234

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2015, 01:32:30 PM »

It feels excellent. Remember Wikileaks? You can call this Tupacileaks! More exclusives to come just stay posted to
WWW.dubcc.com for all the exclusives!

bigpimpin20

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2015, 01:37:54 PM »

back to jack off aka Eurofan is retarded AT THE SAME TIME!

Saddam1234

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2015, 01:43:09 PM »
Saddam, sorry about the deaf of Chuccspot!!! Please squash the Beef and joint me and Peterbilt over at da-sauce.proboards.com

No beef my friend. I respectfully decline your invite tho. All exclusives stay here at
dubcc.com. Stay tuned my friend, many more to com

ThugLife1971

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2015, 01:54:28 PM »
Whats up bitch, damn how many websites are you a member of. You live on the world wide web i see. Its good to see that you edited that post earlier about how you said you were me at makaveli-board.net. Its funny because you was on boxden telling people that you was the little whiteboy that was in a picture with suge until i came through and exposed you for lying and you backtrack by saying you was joking. The only thing correct about that image was that you are a little whiteboy from the suburbs but you never met suge or anyone ever. In fact I'm willing to bet you never been around black people ever, you pillow biting teddy bear snuggling pussy

ThugLife1971

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »

Bruh everything he is posting he is stealing from greg kading and heron's nephew. If you want the real exclusives go to makaveli-board.net and check it out.

ThugLife1971

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2015, 01:58:55 PM »
 :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :sign_hitit: :sign_hitit: :sign_hitit: :sign_hitit: :banana_cow:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2015, 02:02:06 PM »

back to jack off aka Eurofan is retarded AT THE SAME TIME!

how old are you, 5??

bigpimpin20

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2015, 02:04:34 PM »
i aint old enough to join Retardos my G

Calilove661

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »

No beef my friend. I respectfully decline your invite tho. All exclusives stay here at
dubcc.com. Stay tuned my friend, many more to com

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=318129.0
Becareful how you speak to and about your Kingz.