Author Topic: Welcum Bacc Chucc  (Read 1644 times)

Calilove661

Welcum Bacc Chucc
« on: June 20, 2015, 08:36:43 PM »
I ceya babi. Saddam1234 n dis Bitch.

Kween Kockroach Killa

Re: Welcum Bacc Chucc
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:22:35 AM »
Is chucc cute???
Can I have his number???

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 02:25:43 PM »
I used to go to his weddings Homiez.

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 01:04:34 AM »
Damn....
I've already been hitched to a no good, two timing, son of a gun...
Oh well...
My loss...

Calilove661

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 02:31:11 PM »
King Hack stayed to tuned to a possible order to go in on Saddam.

Saddam1234

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 03:06:20 PM »
ATTENTION MODS: I just found this post by new user ThugLife1971 on another forum:
Every thread he makes on other sites i will gladly sign up there and derail it to the point where the thread becomes a joke. Im just waiting for dubcnn to confirm my membership and i will troll that whole thread until the mods there get sick of it.

*He clearly states that he is here to troll. He needs to be banned.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 03:20:31 PM »
ATTENTION MODS: I just found this post by new user ThugLife1971 on another forum:
Every thread he makes on other sites i will gladly sign up there and derail it to the point where the thread becomes a joke. Im just waiting for dubcnn to confirm my membership and i will troll that whole thread until the mods there get sick of it.

STOP SNITCHIN BRUH...IF HE DOES SOMETHIN BAN WORTHY, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. RIGHT NOW, HE ONLY HAS 4 POSTS.

Saddam1234

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 03:53:00 PM »

STOP SNITCHIN BRUH...IF HE DOES SOMETHIN BAN WORTHY, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. RIGHT NOW, HE ONLY HAS 4 POSTS.

OK

ThugLife1971

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 04:32:09 PM »

I never said those quotes so stop lyin to them. He is making shit up to get me banned.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
he is??

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 05:44:51 PM »

I never said those quotes so stop lyin to them. He is making shit up to get me banned.

ON THE CONTRARY, DON'T LIE TO SAVE FACE

Heinz

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 01:51:27 AM »
Internet police in tha house!!!
SMH.

Calilove661

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 09:30:36 AM »
This version of Chucc is either an imposter or the drugs have killed his brain cells. I went to this Niggas wedding and he acts like he's a Euro groupa. I won't go to his funeral, he's all yours King Hack.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 10:28:18 AM »
SMH.

U CAN GET IT TOO SON

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 11:49:50 AM »
SMH.

U CAN GET IT TOO SON