Author Topic: Rank Geto Boys' Discography  (Read 408 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Rank Geto Boys' Discography
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 09:25:41 PM »
And really lyrically GB did not lose a step at all when Big Mike was in the group. One of the few hip hop groups to where they lost a member and added a new one and the music was still dope.

100%

it was interesting in Face's biography he claims that he really wasn't rocking with that album at the time (more so the recording process than actual music) but hey it's my second favorite from them, Big Mike should have at least hopped on a few more joints after Willie rejoined

Well I heard Face and Mike really did not get along that well, so that kinda makes sense.

Blood$

Re: Rank Geto Boys' Discography
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 10:15:42 PM »
And really lyrically GB did not lose a step at all when Big Mike was in the group. One of the few hip hop groups to where they lost a member and added a new one and the music was still dope.

100%

it was interesting in Face's biography he claims that he really wasn't rocking with that album at the time (more so the recording process than actual music) but hey it's my second favorite from them, Big Mike should have at least hopped on a few more joints after Willie rejoined

Well I heard Face and Mike really did not get along that well, so that kinda makes sense.

Face claims he had no initial problem with him and knew him before joining the group but egos collide lol plus I'm sure it was more competitive than anything on who got the most shine