Author Topic: And NOW they LAKERZ: DEMarcus Cousin  (Read 502 times)

Calilove661

And NOW they LAKERZ: DEMarcus Cousin
« on: June 22, 2015, 02:24:47 PM »
Traded for a draft pick. Official 2016 World Champions.

Sccit

Re: And NOW they LAKERZ: DEMarcus Cousin
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 03:46:55 PM »
I would do it for the 27th and 34th pick ....number 2 is untouchable outside of maybe durant.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 05:49:48 PM »
You think Jahlil or Towns is or will be a better player than DeMarcus Cousins? That's foolish. He's the best center in the NBA with Marc Gasol & he's 24 years old.

But since you're used to ripping off the league, I'm not surprised your brain thinks the 27th & 34th is worth a conversation for DeMarcus Cousins.

Yeah, definitely no better packages on the table for the Kings for Boogie but a late first rounder & a 2nd round pick. ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 07:06:21 PM »
I would do it for the 27th and 34th pick ....number 2 is untouchable outside of maybe durant.

LMAO    :tosser:

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 07:52:06 PM »
ALRIGHT...I HEAR IT'S THE NUMBER 2 FOR COUSINS+THE NUMBER 6. IN THAT CASE, I'D BE ON THAT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 11:58:33 AM »
Na, I hear Randle, Clarkson & #2 for Cousins.

That would be a rip off, but that would also be hilarious.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 12:08:10 PM »

HELL NAAW

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »

I've been hearing Randle and the #2 for Cousins. That alone would be stupid as fuck.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 12:44:59 PM »

I've been hearing Randle and the #2 for Cousins. That alone would be stupid as fuck.

yes it would, randle is goin to be a BEAST. i dont even wana trade the number 2 for cousins straight up. randle for cousins straight up would be decent, but i'm interested to see what randle can become. if it was the number 2+number 27+nick young for cousins+number 6, i'm fuxin wit that.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:48:00 PM by Sccit »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 01:11:29 PM »

yeah, the Kings would be retarded to trade a proven 24/12 guy for unproven rookies

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 02:38:08 PM »

yes it would, randle is goin to be a BEAST. i dont even wana trade the number 2 for cousins straight up. randle for cousins straight up would be decent, but i'm interested to see what randle can become. if it was the number 2+number 27+nick young for cousins+number 6, i'm fuxin wit that.

lol @ number 6 too. Number 27 may or may not even play in the league after a year & Nick Young is a baby JR Smith, whose style of play is proven to be cancerous to a actual contending team.

So in theory the Kings would be trading the best center in the league & another potential stud for a younger, unproven, possibly someone who can equate Cousins type center & some dead weight. That would be ridiculous. Randle & #2 would be a lot, I can see #2 & Clarkson though for Cousins.

All shows how flawed the NBA system is though. They need to have free agency before the draft because there are so many variables. If the Lakers got Love or LaMarcus, I wouldn't mind packaging Randle in another deal. Or just in general, I'd draft Russell, not Jahlil if they landed one of those guys. Getting Rondo or Jimmy Butler, that changes things. Just silly the way the NBA does it.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 02:42:18 PM »

lol @ number 6 too. Number 27 may or may not even play in the league after a year & Nick Young is a baby JR Smith, whose style of play is proven to be cancerous to a actual contending team.

So in theory the Kings would be trading the best center in the league & another potential stud for a younger, unproven, possibly someone who can equate Cousins type center & some dead weight. That would be ridiculous. Randle & #2 would be a lot, I can see #2 & Clarkson though for Cousins.

All shows how flawed the NBA system is though. They need to have free agency before the draft because there are so many variables. If the Lakers got Love or LaMarcus, I wouldn't mind packaging Randle in another deal. Or just in general, I'd draft Russell, not Jahlil if they landed one of those guys. Getting Rondo or Jimmy Butler, that changes things. Just silly the way the NBA does it.

DUE TO BEHAVIORAL ISSUES, AND THE FACT THAT A COUSINS TRADE IS INEVITABLE, THE NUMBER 2 ALONE IS WORTH MORE THAN HIM....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN DISGRUNTLED PLAYERS TRADED FOR SCRUBS? KINGS WOULD BE LUCKY TO GET THE NUMBER 2 FOR HIM, SO THATS WHY THE NUMBER 6 COMES INTO PLAY...AND IN THIS YEARS DRAFT, THERES A BIG FALL-OFF FROM NUMBER 2 TO NUMBER 6. AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE PROLLY WONT GET COUSINS BECAUSE THE KINGS WONT DO WHATS BEST FOR THEM...THEYLL HOLD COUSINS AND END UP TRADING HIM FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR MID-SEASON OR SOME SHIT.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 04:21:07 AM »

yeah, the Kings would be retarded to trade a proven 24/12 guy for unproven rookies
And that's why its not gonna happen.  DMC was wanting to go to the power forward slot & let WCS be the center.  I was concerned myself when they drafted him.  I felt for sacramento though.  They paid up for a new arena & the best player on the team goes to their archrivals?  That could not happen.  The kings front office said they ain't trading him.  Good thing that DMC matured some.  Like somebody said in the past after Whaq got traded to Miami, 'YOU NEVER TRADE YOUR BIG MAN.'