1 (4.5%)
Derrick Rose -- Chicago Bulls
1 (4.5%)
Carmelo Anthony -- New York Knicks
1 (4.5%)
Deron Williams -- New Jersey Nets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best player in the NBA?  (Read 4402 times)

Sccit

Re: Who is the best player in the NBA?
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2012, 12:44:46 AM »
if lebron was part of the illuminati, he woulda won by now....he's just part of an nba hype machine LOL. wishful thinkin, though.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:59 AM »
if lebron was part of the illuminati, he woulda won by now....he's just part of an nba hype machine LOL. wishful thinkin, though.

He definitely gave more hints than any other player in the history of the sport. Probably due to his Jay-Z affiliation.

Look at the sick shit he did before the start of some meaningless, barely televised game:

You dodged Cham's post, btw. Not saying all of his post are good substance but this particular one hit the nail on the head..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:30:24 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2012, 10:54:53 AM »
^He always dodges my posts lol.

But yeah, shit like that is just obvious. Plus I hear you have to make sacrifices in your life in order to achieve such a level of stardom. I mean, I can't say I see it happen every single time to everyone linked to it. But if LeBron had to sacrifice anything, I'd say it was winning & the love of the fans, because although he does have million of fans, he has billions of haters.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2012, 11:11:57 AM »
^He always dodges my posts lol.

But yeah, shit like that is just obvious. Plus I hear you have to make sacrifices in your life in order to achieve such a level of stardom. I mean, I can't say I see it happen every single time to everyone linked to it. But if LeBron had to sacrifice anything, I'd say it was winning & the love of the fans, because although he does have million of fans, he has billions of haters.

Kobe probably didn't want that much of it (he's not a media/power whore like some celebrity athletes), then got falsely accused of rape so he knew they ain't nothing to be fucked with, changed his number to show that he finally adapts to their shit, and now that Nike commercial released on youtube on 1/12/2012
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »
how can u people sit here and say lebron,when he has shown time and time again,that he has still alot of growing up  to do..kobe on the other don't have to prove to us shit,he is the man.and the best complete player..Durant infront of lebron.

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2012, 05:24:17 PM »

He definitely gave more hints than any other player in the history of the sport. Probably due to his Jay-Z affiliation.

Look at the sick shit he did before the start of some meaningless, barely televised game:

You dodged Cham's post, btw. Not saying all of his post are good substance but this particular one hit the nail on the head..

yea, but he's doing it for show....

anyways, what in his post hit the nail on the head? he's claiming that lebron was only known as a choke in 2008, when it was wayyy before that. people were questioning lebron's demeanor and lack of killer instinct since the day he entered the league. it's not something knew, and claiming otherwise is dumb, which is why the post didn't even warrant a response....everybody uses the detroit game as an example, but what the fuck does that matter? many NBA all-starts have had great games where they took over....that's not what determines the ALL-TIME greats though. lebron, simply put, has never shown that he has what it takes to carry a team to the promise land....and cham brought up last year as an example for why lebron isn't a choke, cuz he "led the heat to the finals"...lmao, and what did lebron do last year? CHOKE IN THE MOST IMPORTANT GAMES OF HIS CAREER. come on, 7even...u know damn well that bs didn't warrant a response.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2012, 05:46:14 PM »
1. No show. You just hate reality because you live in fantasy land here.
2. LeBron didn't do anything "choke" label worthy since 2008. "People questioned his instincts the day he got drafted". Yeah, people like you, who were sick of hearing about "The next MJ" when the kid was in high school & you sat there like "MY HERO KOBE IS ALREADY BETTER THAN MJ!" lmao. Other than Laker/Kobe fans, who could you possibly question an eighteen year old kids "instincts" before he's even played a game. That reach just proves how dumb you really fucking are lol.
3. Enough with that "ALL-TIME GREATS CAN...". All all-time greats do are be part of super championship teams with talent from top to bottom. Name me a team with one man on it...really, bro. You're reaching. LeBron is in that situation now in Miami, but for seven years in Cleveland, no shot. Just look at the last ten years, herb. Kobe & Shaq. Duncan, Robinson, Parker, Manu. Billups, Rip, Tayshaun, Rasheed, Wallace. Wade & Shaq.
4. Stop dodging the point of it. You always do it, like it's out of habit or something. You just ignore the actual point & argue something else. Bottom line, before October 26th last year you said the Heat wouldn't get the Finals in their first year. They got there. Now explain how that is a fail. They did better than you thought they would.
5. Now you just twisted my words. I didn't say LeBron last year wasn't a "choke" (despite the fact that Jeff Van Gundy agrees with me, that 22, 7 & 7 is out of this world numbers lmao). I just questioned you on how you call making the Finals a fail for the Miami Heat as a team.

You know absolutely nothing about sports.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2015, 11:33:50 PM »
still Lebron

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2015, 11:47:41 PM »
If he doesn't play like a role player in the playoffs..
LMAO