Author Topic: I Fear Torture - A Belated Bday Present For Sccit-zo  (Read 270 times)

Kween Kockroach Killa

I Fear Torture - A Belated Bday Present For Sccit-zo
« on: June 28, 2015, 01:51:59 AM »
I fear torture.
Genuine, blood curdling, psychopathic, sadistic, prolonged and excruciatingly endured torture...
Like being kept on life support and subjected to horrors only conceivable to those who have broadened their knowledge to include an inexperienced yet known practice such as in olden days England where they would disembowel someone and fry their intestines in font of their still conscious eyes...
Like being subjected to ancient Chinese torture where they wwould tie you down and there would be a basket with body parts written on individual pieces of paper and they would randomly choose a piece of paper and what ever body part was written on it, that was what they cut out first, and so on....
Like an ancient African tribal punishment for adultery, where they would tie the adulterous couple to two different poles and give them a knife and they must cut skin off each other and eat it...
Like floggings like the convicts used to receive in the late 1700s n early 1800s...
Like forced actions and adoptions of beliefs and continued and relentless intimidation one would not choose to practice without being coerced into through threats of more severe punishment...
Like perverted sexual assaults such as I have already experienced, where by I woke to find a certain part of me bloody and mutilated...
Like grotesque shit, like beastiality and being burned and having my skin peeled off me and being gagged and not being able to breathe properly and not being able to move or react with a natural human reaction and being so full of panic and so consumed by pain I cannot even think of anything else other than torture I am experiencing...
I fear this because it exists...
I fear this because I have put myself at risk, for whatever reason I considered to be the right action to take at the time in my oft delusional conception of reality...
I fear this because I know it to be profitable to those who cater to the debase and disgusting lust of people who derive pleasure and a sense of satisfaction from witnessing that which can only be deemed evil...
I thought you might like this sccit, since you talk of bashing people in the head with hammers and being a surgeon and what not...

Happy Bday Sccit-zo

Bandida

Re: I Fear Torture - A Belated Bday Present For Sccit-zo
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 03:28:32 AM »
Torture is real!!!
Someone called me an Island. I bet they stuck a fuckin flag in it n declared it sovereign soil....