Author Topic: LAST POST ON DUBCC EVA!!!!!  (Read 720 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LAST POST ON DUBCC EVA!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 02:01:57 PM »
who is this new poster?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 03:32:41 PM »
I don't wanna be condescending, racist, offensive, abusive, ignorant, gullible, weak, easily manipulated, part of the crowd or anything other someone who is wise to the disguises and refuses to mimick or adopt that which I deem unworthy or unjust....

You have displayed each one of those qualities in spades while posting here. I'm not sure of anyone else, save for Brian Nelson aka Infinite aka Daddy Don't Got It who has proved their delusion and naivete quite like you.

You have claimed you are leaving the forum how many times only to return? Yeah, all those things you listed as what you don't want to be, you have become.

Its okay though, I'm not looking to make friends...
Fuck friends...
Fuck everything....
The end....

Really bitch?

Ebony B.C.

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 03:48:52 PM »
I don't wanna be condescending, racist, offensive, abusive, ignorant, gullible, weak, easily manipulated, part of the crowd or anything other someone who is wise to the disguises and refuses to mimick or adopt that which I deem unworthy or unjust....

You have displayed each one of those qualities in spades while posting here. I'm not sure of anyone else, save for Brian Nelson aka Infinite aka Daddy Don't Got It who has proved their delusion and naivete quite like you.

You have claimed you are leaving the forum how many times only to return? Yeah, all those things you listed as what you don't want to be, you have become.

Its okay though, I'm not looking to make friends...
Fuck friends...
Fuck everything....
The end....

Really bitch?

Who the fuck you calling bitch...
I can accept the term bitch when aimed at me from someone I feel familiar with, but when spoken in a condescending tone, suCH as YOu employ on this forum, intelligent retorts and lectures aside, I feel the need to provoke you further, so as to make you question your behaviour....
You come across quite conscientious on one hand, and extremely on point in some of your replies, then in othersothers, your obvious lack of wit, reverted to sarcasm denotes an inability to have a formal debate, instead relying on intimidating vernacular to assume  a supposed position on certain subject matter, not willing to take others ignorance and therefore the need to be enlightened into account...

Who cares if I open a million accounts, closing them and coming back periodically until I've filled my insatiable desire to communicate within this forums platform....

I'm quite willing to admit I have displayed all those traits, and recognise my vulnerability in doing so, but I wish to learn and grow, unlike SOME people ( eg. YOU) who act as if this assumed sense of superiority you employ on the internet does not lead YOU open to mocking and ridicule....

You don't have to like me, you don't even have to care enough to hate me, but when you corrected me on my dumbass username, I took you quite literally, and wish never to display the same juvenile, insensitive, derogatory, insinuative ignorance again....

If your coming straight out with a bitch, then I'm coming back at ya with a " thanx for the lecture, Mister"
I did swear at ya, but then I realised, I don't appreciate that kind of language directed at me so I shouldn't practice it. Just as I don't appreciate being mocked, so to clarify, yes, I am being sincere, regardless of how weak you perceive that to be....
Maybe this isn't the end!!!
???
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:33:25 PM by Mrs Squiggle »

Ebony B.C.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 09:47:38 PM »
lmao

what the fuck???

Heinz

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 12:26:01 AM »