Author Topic: anyone else going to see the Straight Outta Compton movie this August?  (Read 580 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Ebony B.C.

Probly have to wait till next year ova here.
But I will on chuck D's reccomendation...

Sccit

U TALKIN ABOUT THE MOVIE THATS GUNA NEW BREATHE LIFE INTO THIS FORUM FICCA

doggfather

nope. waitin till hbo put on.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

Fuck it, I'm Getting Excited!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: anyone else going to see the Straight Outta Compton movie this August?
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 11:52:33 PM »
Hell Yeah!  Its kinda a must.  NWA wanted to make sure the movie was done justice.  Find out things I didn't know happened.  That ice cube's sister got murdered by her cop bf.  Surprised he didn't mention that cop in the fuck tha police song.  Wonder when the riots happen, that song will be practically the battle cry for the riot just like in real life?

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 02:01:56 AM »
makes almost 60 mill on the 1st weekend, right?
f.ck, congrat.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »
makes almost 60 mill on the 1st weekend, right?
f.ck, congrat.

Broke the record for biopic.. Pretty much doubled it

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 03:38:20 AM »
Finally got to see SOC last night.  Must see!  There were a few minor mistakes which I mentioned in the g-spot section.  Another movie worth seeing multiple times & getting the dvd.  There was the fuck the police battle cry for the riots.  Funniest part where nwa with a couple of groupies were listening to Ice Cube completely whoring them on no vaseline & they were cracking up.  Weird that Eazy would man up & diss dre back but never cube  ???  Just like the compton album, the movie was done right too.  Would be nice if those in charge would do the same for other movies too.  Liked the scene with the parties, hotels with friendly women.  I wish I had been there.  Of course protection should be mandatory.  Too bad that there wasn't 2 things i've seen the rappers say wasn't put in the movie which would be important.
1.  Dre saying that they're not saying all cops bad, just 90% of them.  And they're talking about the 90% bad ones.

2.  Ren & Eazy joking that someone should do a song called Fuck the Police.  Reporter said it was them who did it.  And eazy responded that we've forseen the future.  If something don't get done about the crooked cops, somebody will snap.  

Come to think of it, seeing the vh1 documentary on the la riots, the riots almost started with the latasha harlins murder verdict screwjob.  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:40:45 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 03:54:00 AM »
4got 2 mention, after seeing this movie.....I wonder if a similar movie would be done on the cash money millionaires?  That would be interesting.  Make the main characters be about juvenile, mannie fresh, wayne since they're the most popular from that group. 

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 01:29:16 PM »
4got 2 mention, after seeing this movie.....I wonder if a similar movie would be done on the cash money millionaires?  That would be interesting.  Make the main characters be about juvenile, mannie fresh, wayne since they're the most popular from that group. 

every crew guna get a movie now, watch.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 02:10:57 AM »
As long as its done right, i'm ok with that.  And it being groups that I care about watching.