Author Topic: Kosissko (fka 100s) - Ivry (Mixtape)  (Read 218 times)

Desert Lord

Kosissko (fka 100s) - Ivry (Mixtape)
« on: July 15, 2015, 07:37:12 PM »
totally missed this tape last year...i already enjoyed "ice cold perm", but this one is even better...some beats really sound like updated g-funk  8)

check it out if ya haven't already

http://www.datpiff.com/Ivry-100s-mixtape.590055.html

Chef_YRD

Re: Kosissko (fka 100s) - Ivry (Mixtape)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »
This goes hard for sure the cover reminds me of a modern day rhythm-al-lism too I remember hearing this and for the player in you by polyester the saint on the same day...it's hard not to feel Gfunk in those 2 releases...100s is dope tho he keeps progressing with each effort hopefully that trend keeps up
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 10:50:55 AM »
easily on my top 10 albums from last year !!  8)

Desert Lord

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 01:17:00 PM »

for real...he got to get more shine. his stuff follow the tradition of mack-rap a'la too short.
dubcc is sleepin' too

Chef_YRD

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »

for real...he got to get more shine. his stuff follow the tradition of mack-rap a'la too short.
dubcc is sleepin' too

I never was but they do...polyester the saint is one of my favorite artists these days and I rarely see a post about him or 100s...it's only meant for those who hear it tho I guess....
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Desert Lord

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 05:41:35 PM »

dubcc is sleepin' too

I never was but they do...polyester the saint is one of my favorite artists these days and I rarely see a post about him or 100s...it's only meant for those who hear it tho I guess....

true...

S.J

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 11:34:42 PM »
I like 100s, hasn't he quit rappin though?
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Desert Lord

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »
he go by the name of kossisko now...his new shit is more alternative. i hope that he'll drop another 100s project tho