Author Topic: Shade Sheist - It Ain't Good  (Read 672 times)

MOBNigga06

Re: Shade Sheist - It Ain't Good
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 10:22:31 PM »
Shade Sheist dropping a lot of jewels in this thread. Real talk, and I stay blasting Cali is my Main Bitch out my ride.

"I'm the bomb like many ditches in Vietnam/ and that's funny, my last bitch came from Vietnam."

You like Vietnamese bitches, Shade? That's a sign of a real nigga. I fucks wit em too.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 07:25:26 AM »
Shade Sheist dropping a lot of jewels in this thread. Real talk, and I stay blasting Cali is my Main Bitch out my ride.

"I'm the bomb like many ditches in Vietnam/ and that's funny, my last bitch came from Vietnam."

You like Vietnamese bitches, Shade? That's a sign of a real nigga. I fucks wit em too.

LMAO.. I almost married one.  8)

You know what else tho too? I'm so tired of people saying our culture is "old" when it's done by artists now...Gfunk might've had its day in the mainstream but it'll always last as a GENRE...the ones who approached the game and follow the trends fall by the wayside or struggle to stay relevant while the artists who ARE the movement continue making the only kind of music they know how or want to make...it irritates me that you play some old school sounding east coast rap and dudes will say "that's the way hip hop should sound" but you play some old school west coast sounding rap and dudes say it's played out...this isn't done for anyone but us

That comes from all those years the West Coast ran the show and anything related to Hip Hop in general was connected to us. It's easy for something to seem old or played out etc when it's all up in your face like the West was. It's a double standard but fk it.. let's talk facts. Name one of my peers who abandoned their original western sound for this modern shxt and won to the point that he's still creating and thriving off it? Not an album or two.. still makin the shxt and people are still fkn wit it? I'll wait.. forever.

I pleaded with my OGs not to make that move and they told me I was stuck in the past.. now who has no future?  ???

Slowly but surely everyone is finding their way back to the Funk.. you see it and hear it.
But G-Funk is not making a return.. cause last I checked 187, Kane and myself never passed away. (RIP KMG)

Remember 15 years ago when I used to chill with yall on here..?  8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:31:08 AM by Shade Sheist™ »
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

teletomble

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 09:40:57 AM »

What Going On With N.U.N.E? Is He Still Rapping?

Yessir.. last I heard from him he was working on shxt with TDE.

Any Chance Of Him Having A Westadeliks Reunion?

Soopafly DPGC

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »

Remember 15 years ago when I used to chill with yall on here..?  8)

I remember back in the day when you were here I had asked if you had a version of X2 without DJ Clue yelling all over it, and you hooked it up.  I still bump that version to this day any time I go running and stuff.  Ever since, I been supporting.  Can't wait until the new album drops, so far nearly everything you've dropped from in has been fire.  It's great you're keeping G-Funk alive. 

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »

Remember 15 years ago when I used to chill with yall on here..?  8)

I remember back in the day when you were here I had asked if you had a version of X2 without DJ Clue yelling all over it, and you hooked it up.  I still bump that version to this day any time I go running and stuff.  Ever since, I been supporting.  Can't wait until the new album drops, so far nearly everything you've dropped from in has been fire.  It's great you're keeping G-Funk alive.  

Preach
I lost alotta stuff!
How about Hooking US Up with some cool old(School) Sheist stuff??

If its ok with you shade?

And

For sure I got the "where I wanna be " acapella
And some pellas you hooked me up years ago
Could you hook me/us up with any (new) acapellas???
For all the DJ's and Remixers
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:13:42 PM by gio™fugahoo »

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 12:16:15 PM »

Preach
I lost alotta stuff!
How about Hooking US Up with some cool old(School) Sheist stuff??

If its ok with you shade?

And

For sure I got the "where I wanna be " acapella
And some pellas you hooked me up years ago
Could you hook me/us up with any (new) acapellas???
For all the DJ's and Remixers
[/quote]