Author Topic: Shade Sheist - It Ain't Good  (Read 1094 times)

polostaar

• Lil Geezy
  • I know the ledge
Re: Shade Sheist - It Ain't Good
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 10:20:00 AM »
It's a shame traditional west coast rap has had its day. Shade still makes good music. Homeboy is one of a few left making music that sounds like he did back in the day.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 11:04:57 AM »
It's a shame traditional west coast rap has had its day. Shade still makes good music. Homeboy is one of a few left making music that sounds like he did back in the day.

That's all that matters G.. these cats over here are worried about all the wrong shxt.
Me.. I have no worries.. and my music sounds like it.  8) #GFUNKISFOREVER
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

polostaar

• Lil Geezy
  • I know the ledge
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »
Real talk. The only West Coast artist that sell are the new ones with an image. Gangsta Rap is played out. Your music still sounds like it did back in the days and that's why you get love on here. It's a shame only a handful of fans would buy it though. I don't know how this new era of music will be pushed to the side to let artist like you sell units again.

romson19

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 08:07:59 AM »
I have so many unreleased joints I don't even remember this one G..  ???

yes I can imagine that homie... maybe you'll remember (https://soundcloud.com/shadesheist/shade-sheist-slide-in-slide) I heard nate's vocal at the end of this snippet.
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 04:08:52 PM »
Real talk. The only West Coast artist that sell are the new ones with an image. Gangsta Rap is played out. Your music still sounds like it did back in the days and that's why you get love on here. It's a shame only a handful of fans would buy it though. I don't know how this new era of music will be pushed to the side to let artist like you sell units again.

Only a handful of what fans? What is the consensus you're using to measure what I sell other than an assumption? I still live off my music.. and I left the mainstream industry a decade ago. The world is bigger than the United States and I'm not like my peers who seem to care if the mainstream public cares about you or not.. I couldn't maintain a preferred lifestyle with a handful of sells, sir.  8)

NIBIRU

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 04:21:06 PM »
 8)
100% FRENCH FUNK

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 06:13:03 PM »

Only a handful of what fans? What is the consensus you're using to measure what I sell other than an assumption? I still live off my music.. and I left the mainstream industry a decade ago. The world is bigger than the United States and I'm not like my peers who seem to care if the mainstream public cares about you or not.. I couldn't maintain a preferred lifestyle with a handful of sells, sir.  8)

Preach
Tell them
That's the route all of them have too go too
When they will learn the mainstream way is the wrong way
Give your core fanbase what they want and what u can do best and sound the best
Don't follow the mainstream do the music you origin and be successful with that my opinion is
Them not only not generate enough new people buying your stuff but you also loosing the core fanbase
Don't follow the trend create a trend

Gfunkis4ever
Gfunk 2015
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:08:00 PM by gio™fugahoo »

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 09:41:05 AM »
Imagine losing any fans you actually did have because you tried to ride the "in" sound and on top of that you don't gain any new ones because they don't care for your shxtty rendition of the sound they like right now..? Sounds like a recipe for disaster right? Now imagine selling to so many thousands of people who love what you create.. and you don't have to split a mf penny with NOBODY. Follow who for what, when their shxt sounds weak and it ain't selling to anybody anywhere..  ??? TF is the point of being signed to a major and being popular on the mainstream if your only true income is stage shows but not music royalties?  Are we musicians or performers?

Chef_YRD

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 10:03:14 AM »
Imagine losing any fans you actually did have because you tried to ride the "in" sound and on top of that you don't gain any new ones because they don't care for your shxtty rendition of the sound they like right now..? Sounds like a recipe for disaster right? Now imagine selling to so many thousands of people who love what you create.. and you don't have to split a mf penny with NOBODY. Follow who for what, when their shxt sounds weak and it ain't selling to anybody anywhere..  ??? TF is the point of being signed to a major and being popular on the mainstream if your only true income is stage shows but not music royalties?  Are we musicians or performers?

Real talk bruh most these days are entertainers...art comes from caring for your craft not the effects from it...you can tell when a dude does something for the money instead of the passion of doing it...if you can stay down and eat off it too your in good shape...I'll support this album like I've supported anything of quality coming from the west
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 10:12:33 AM »

You know what else tho too? I'm so tired of people saying our culture is "old" when it's done by artists now...Gfunk might've had its day in the mainstream but it'll always last as a GENRE...the ones who approached the game and follow the trends fall by the wayside or struggle to stay relevant while the artists who ARE the movement continue making the only kind of music they know how or want to make...it irritates me that you play some old school sounding east coast rap and dudes will say "that's the way hip hop should sound" but you play some old school west coast sounding rap and dudes say it's played out...this isn't done for anyone but us
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

MOBNigga06

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 10:22:31 PM »
Shade Sheist dropping a lot of jewels in this thread. Real talk, and I stay blasting Cali is my Main Bitch out my ride.

"I'm the bomb like many ditches in Vietnam/ and that's funny, my last bitch came from Vietnam."

You like Vietnamese bitches, Shade? That's a sign of a real nigga. I fucks wit em too.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 07:25:26 AM »
Shade Sheist dropping a lot of jewels in this thread. Real talk, and I stay blasting Cali is my Main Bitch out my ride.

"I'm the bomb like many ditches in Vietnam/ and that's funny, my last bitch came from Vietnam."

You like Vietnamese bitches, Shade? That's a sign of a real nigga. I fucks wit em too.

LMAO.. I almost married one.  8)

You know what else tho too? I'm so tired of people saying our culture is "old" when it's done by artists now...Gfunk might've had its day in the mainstream but it'll always last as a GENRE...the ones who approached the game and follow the trends fall by the wayside or struggle to stay relevant while the artists who ARE the movement continue making the only kind of music they know how or want to make...it irritates me that you play some old school sounding east coast rap and dudes will say "that's the way hip hop should sound" but you play some old school west coast sounding rap and dudes say it's played out...this isn't done for anyone but us

That comes from all those years the West Coast ran the show and anything related to Hip Hop in general was connected to us. It's easy for something to seem old or played out etc when it's all up in your face like the West was. It's a double standard but fk it.. let's talk facts. Name one of my peers who abandoned their original western sound for this modern shxt and won to the point that he's still creating and thriving off it? Not an album or two.. still makin the shxt and people are still fkn wit it? I'll wait.. forever.

I pleaded with my OGs not to make that move and they told me I was stuck in the past.. now who has no future?  ???

Slowly but surely everyone is finding their way back to the Funk.. you see it and hear it.
But G-Funk is not making a return.. cause last I checked 187, Kane and myself never passed away. (RIP KMG)

Remember 15 years ago when I used to chill with yall on here..?  8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:31:08 AM by Shade Sheist™ »

teletomble

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 09:40:57 AM »

What Going On With N.U.N.E? Is He Still Rapping?

Yessir.. last I heard from him he was working on shxt with TDE.

Any Chance Of Him Having A Westadeliks Reunion?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »

Remember 15 years ago when I used to chill with yall on here..?  8)

I remember back in the day when you were here I had asked if you had a version of X2 without DJ Clue yelling all over it, and you hooked it up.  I still bump that version to this day any time I go running and stuff.  Ever since, I been supporting.  Can't wait until the new album drops, so far nearly everything you've dropped from in has been fire.  It's great you're keeping G-Funk alive. 

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »

Remember 15 years ago when I used to chill with yall on here..?  8)

I remember back in the day when you were here I had asked if you had a version of X2 without DJ Clue yelling all over it, and you hooked it up.  I still bump that version to this day any time I go running and stuff.  Ever since, I been supporting.  Can't wait until the new album drops, so far nearly everything you've dropped from in has been fire.  It's great you're keeping G-Funk alive.  

Preach
I lost alotta stuff!
How about Hooking US Up with some cool old(School) Sheist stuff??

If its ok with you shade?

And

For sure I got the "where I wanna be " acapella
And some pellas you hooked me up years ago
Could you hook me/us up with any (new) acapellas???
For all the DJ's and Remixers
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:13:42 PM by gio™fugahoo »