Author Topic: Att: ALL DUBCC FORUM MEMBERS N GUESTS!!!!  (Read 317 times)

Ebenus Supremus

Att: ALL DUBCC FORUM MEMBERS N GUESTS!!!!
« on: June 09, 2015, 07:27:44 PM »
I don't give a flying fuck if this sites donation set up is the west coast equivalent of a Nigerian scam....
I just donated $36.90 so you lil pussies can keep playing on here....
https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=t8o5X94_86yxLEz-Kh5KeMBhThjal9PnTx30RuSqAuHog0FTLR-0oijbQA4&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198acc59b45c1b5383c3fbf91319c9514c0#pageState=done&pageDispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198acc59b45c1b5383c3fbf91319c9514c0&pageSession=4fwc8_FkG-z0vDie0RKp0iNxL3vQCV-lFm7DLz66lcUGM6jib6-OfT-s-PC

Now I'm gon give you some food for thought...
If I can afford to spend $49.82 AU on your troll assess, then maybe some of you can donate to the World Food Program....
They provide food ( actual FOOD) to millions of people around the world who are deprived of the basic nessessities of life which we, (those of us who's governments have a welfare system) take for granted...

I receive a pension of $800 a fortnight and I donate $100 a month to the World Food Program....
If a self confessed, delusional, paranoid schizophrenic bitch like me can find it within herself to empathise with, sympathize n try to rectify the dire situation of those less fortunate, as well as contribute to your cause, which is fuckin around on this site, then surely some or all of you can afford to put some food on the table of men, women n children who survive on less than a dollar a day.....
If your under 18 ask your parents permission...
If you can't commit to a monthly donation, do a one off...

Here is a link to their website:
http://www.wfp.org/

Y'all will pay dollar apon dollar to hear some thugged out homeboy spitting shit bout getting high, killing his own people n fuckin women they just sacks of meat, and claimin they spit bout that shit so they can eat, whereas there are people who do not have access to the basic resources nessassay for daily life...
We talking bout food, clothing, education n shelter...
Fuck your bling, Gucci belts, Nike airs, street knowledge n condominiums....

Have a heart folks....
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:31:32 PM by Ebenus Supremus »

Game-Won

Re: Att: ALL DUBCC FORUM MEMBERS N GUESTS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:42:08 AM »
I am happy you donated : I hope you feel better.

I read your post, even tho the first line had me wishing you wasnt able to get access to a computer.

I personally pref giving my money to Amnesty, as human rights should be for everyone - and their number of supporters are so high that they can make a change.

I hope you make a person or two donate, but i think your attitude has the wrong rub on people to do your will.

- sorry for the bad english, its not my mother tongue.
Game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 03:23:50 AM »
Your sposed to donate to make other people feel better..
I'm glad you have a charity that reflects your idea of being a global community n I'm sure you are probably able to donate more than me but the point of this excersize is to wake these fools up n have em recognise that there are people in situations far worse than the drug, power, corruption n money fueled states of war some of us westerners try to navigate our way through..
Here they'll fuck you over on the sly, in a semi straight out way, employing the same methods of intimidation n extortion to manipulate you into doing their bidding... But these practices happen far more openly n aggressively n in such greater numbers in other parts of the world that such basic necessities, such as foodfood, water n shelter are considered luxuries for those effected...

I'm not eating till Monday just to see how it feels...
I've fasted before, but there was always food in the fridge... I've also lived on staplesp, not being able to afford a more nutritious diet...

Thanx for your feedback....
I honestly know I am a complete dickhead on the net, and I don't even need a computer with the new phones we got these days....

World Food Program was running out of money, and they help those most effected by war, genocide, natural disasters n lack of resources in areas that the west would only invest in if it was profitable, if they haven't already raped and reaped it into its present state....

I'm pissed off I'm not rich so I can't give away millions of dollars n just survive comfortably on $400 a week...

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:26:29 PM »
thank u