Poll

Would you support a war against Iran?

oh fa show! (yes)
4 (25%)
naw nigga fuc dat shit! (no)
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Would you support a war against Iran?  (Read 363 times)

Doggystylin

Would you support a war against Iran?
« on: April 11, 2003, 02:44:52 PM »
Would you support a war against Iran?, lets say because of the plant they have, but even though they have proved it is safe and the UN sent inspectors during this whole Iraq thing and it wasnt big news cause it was ok. or beacuse of terrorist threat, and "maybe" they support them. but to be honest i see no real reason. the plant is not a threat and there is no real proof iran supports terrorists, i mean you can even say france supports terrorists and attack them on that argument, but anyways, post why YES, or why NO

also if the US does, they have support from the Iraq side and Afganistan side since they bassicly took over, so Iran would get fucked sideways, and then the US would have controll of 3 countries next to eachother
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 02:46:11 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

E. J. Rizo

Re:Would you support a war against Iran?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2003, 02:49:34 PM »
Would you support a war against Iran?, lets say because of the plant they have, but even though they have proved it is safe and the UN sent inspectors during this whole Iraq thing and it wasnt big news cause it was ok. or beacuse of terrorist threat, and "maybe" they support them. but to be honest i see no real reason. the plant is not a threat and there is no real proof iran supports terrorists, i mean you can even say france supports terrorists and attack them on that argument, but anyways, post why YES, or why NO

also if the US does, they have support from the Iraq side and Afganistan side since they bassicly took over, so Iran would get fucked sideways, and then the US would have controll of 3 countries next to eachother
dont forget we would also have kuwaitt and the persian gulf to send in ships and unload troops straight onto iran....if we would go to war

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 02:53:07 PM »
Hell naw....if U.S. was goin' to go to war with IRAN...i'll get a first class ticket to go back home n fight...n if not.....i'll fight here againts U.S.  >:( >:((Docky loads his AK..watchin' the news for WAR IN IRAN).....n that's fo real...i AM loadin' my AK..... ;)
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 03:25:10 PM »
Hell naw....if U.S. was goin' to go to war with IRAN...i'll get a first class ticket to go back home n fight...n if not.....i'll fight here againts U.S.  >:( >:((Docky loads his AK..watchin' the news for WAR IN IRAN).....n that's fo real...i AM loadin' my AK..... ;)
you here in the US? why would you go back??? and the most disgraceful thing you can do is stay here and fight!!! if you dont agree with it here then bounce to iran and fight then.....thats like me saying if the us invaded mexico im gonna stay here and fight from here fuck nah if im gonna do anything im going down to mexico and fighting if not im stickin with the US.... i would personally stay in the US.... i might not agree with something but i would stay here....born and raised in the US.... thanks to my parents which where born in mexico and came here for a better life... isnt that why you and your fam migrated out here to the US??

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 03:51:14 PM »

Why the hell are you even living in this country you faggot? If you love Iran so much then go back.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off about Muslims.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 03:52:17 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 03:55:33 PM »
Would you support a war against Iran?,

I probably would not support war with Iran. If the US attacks anyone right now it will be Syria. Syria is helping the old Iraq regime and letting them and their weapons of mass destruction enter their country, and the US is pissed.

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2003, 05:04:59 PM »
naw nigga fuc dat shit!

Wow CWalker Im surprised u didnt say yeah :o

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2003, 05:22:00 PM »
Why the hell are you even living in this country you faggot? If you love Iran so much then go back.

Muslims? yur a fuckin idiot.......Anyone who's background is not from U.S has pride and sympathy 4 their country........

U think if America attacks Mexico tha Mexicans will be cool about it? Stupid muthafucka........U just don't understand these things.......Ur just white boy in yur own Perfect lil American world........

« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 05:24:23 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2003, 07:41:59 PM »
Ejizro and C walker, he lives in canada, so there goes your whole agrument, lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2003, 08:25:59 PM »

dats wat I was thinking...doesnt he live in Torornto with Tech???
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 08:30:09 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2003, 01:47:55 AM »

1. I'm not from U.S....

2. I will fight againts U.S. if they go to war with my country (cuz unlike you faggot, i REMEMBER where i came from)

3. me not livin in Iran is none of your fuckin' business maafaaka...

4. I don't give a fuck what pisses you off bitch....

5. who da fuck are you callin' a faggot maafaaka...I fuck up white boyz like you for livin'.......so watch yo lil mouth beeznatch....

6. fuck you....cock sucker...

Docky
Prince Tech

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2003, 01:49:39 AM »

dats wat I was thinking...doesnt he live in Torornto with Tech???

yah we live in T.O.

n word Rodzilla 's right.......fuck you white boy....

Docky
Prince Tech

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2003, 06:50:07 AM »
Hell no.

That would just prove all the conspiracy theorists right and I think even donald bums-felt would be wary about that. Hopefully they learnd somethin about world opinion from this war. Anyway, if it was really about stopping rogue states, israel and north korea would have to top that list. I say fuck going to war, listen to blair and sort out the israel-palestinian thing. Thats the root of alot of the terrorism. As for iran, dont see any reason for that and i think it would spark untold violence in the world

As for cwalker, i know u come from poland, wouldnt you go and fight for them if a country, even america, invaded them? Or have you forgotten where you came from?
What if your moms was diagnosed as being mentally ill and unable to look after you, so your put in a foster home, which gives you a better life. But then you see that your foster family want to get full rights over you and virtually get rid of your birth mother, and if not theyll beat her until she agrees. Wouldnt you say fuck that and defend her, even if she never gave u the same standard of living. After all, she's where you came from.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2003, 08:52:02 AM »
1. I'm not from U.S....

2. I will fight againts U.S. if they go to war with my country (cuz unlike you faggot, i REMEMBER where i came from)

3. me not livin in Iran is none of your fuckin' business maafaaka...

4. I don't give a fuck what pisses you off bitch....

5. who da fuck are you callin' a faggot maafaaka...I fuck up white boyz like you for livin'.......so watch yo lil mouth beeznatch....

6. fuck you....cock sucker...

We got a real tough guy here.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2003, 09:33:26 AM »
Hell no.

That would just prove all the conspiracy theorists right and I think even donald bums-felt would be wary about that. Hopefully they learnd somethin about world opinion from this war.

Well, we learned that the entire world opinion was wrong and that George W. Bush and Tony Blair were right about this war. So if they said we needed to liberate another country I would believe them alot more than I would some angry left wing radicals protesting in Europe.

As for cwalker, i know u come from poland, wouldnt you go and fight for them if a country, even america, invaded them? Or have you forgotten where you came from?

I know where I came from, I was born and raised in the USA. My dad was born in Poland, not me. Besides, once you move to America and become a citizen your allegiance belongs to this country, otherwise it is treason.

If everyone in America had allegiance to the countries of their ancestors then we would have chaos. Assimilation is neccesary for social order.