Author Topic: The Game Says G-Unit Still Finances His Expenses  (Read 641 times)

CORREA

The Game Says G-Unit Still Finances His Expenses
« on: July 03, 2015, 11:59:45 PM »
At a BET Awards afterparty, The Game said he is still benefitting financially from his former crew, according to TMZ.

"Thirty million in the pocket, still spending G-Unit money, nigga," he says. "I ain't on the radio, nigga. I'm in the streets, nigga. It's the mothafucking Westside, nigga."

The Game was not included in the G-Unit reunion at 2014's Summer Jam and he has an ongoing feud with the New York crew's boss, 50 Cent.

The Los Angeles rapper is currently working on The Documentary 2, the sequel to his debut album, which was released on G-Unit, in conjunction with Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lTKMc25j0A4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lTKMc25j0A4</a>

Bandida

Re: The Game Says G-Unit Still Finances His Expenses
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 06:39:17 PM »
If you Google his net worth it says $25 mil....
Talking to my ex bout him after he appeared in my home town in 2013....
My ex say " he stupid, I don't listen to him" he say " he was talking to the brothers then went off with a bunch of white guys"....
I say " he got $25 mil. He can't be that stupid."
He did make it in the local newspaper The Advocate for giving a local African boy $20 out the front of the shops...
All my ex made it in the paper for was being arrested after brutally assaulting a tourist and being found with weed in his possession...
I made it on the local news and in the paper after doing a speech in public about employment for ex offenders on behalf of my parole officer who bought me a pair of Nike's, The Doggfather album, a packet of smokes and got me a job...
Game wins....

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:12:20 PM »
If you Google his net worth it says $25 mil....
Talking to my ex bout him after he appeared in my home town in 2013....
My ex say " he stupid, I don't listen to him" he say " he was talking to the brothers then went off with a bunch of white guys"....
I say " he got $25 mil. He can't be that stupid."
He did make it in the local newspaper The Advocate for giving a local African boy $20 out the front of the shops...
All my ex made it in the paper for was being arrested after brutally assaulting a tourist and being found with weed in his possession...
I made it on the local news and in the paper after doing a speech in public about employment for ex offenders on behalf of my parole officer who bought me a pair of Nike's, The Doggfather album, a packet of smokes and got me a job...
Game wins....

Post the article

Bandida

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 11:43:23 PM »
http://m.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/young-coffs-boys-story-prompts-rapper-donate-1-mil/2020757/

This is even news to me....
Thank you Game...
Coffs Harbour, but more importantly Wongala Estate, nurtured me into the woman I am today.... Anything to do with Coffs n a good cause, I applaud...
LOUDLY!!!

Bandida

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 12:23:07 AM »
And here's his net worth...http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/the-game-net-worth/

SOMEBODY'S TALKIN SHIT....
I HOPE ITS THE INTERNET SO GAME CAN DONATE TO MORE PEOPLE!!!

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 12:52:08 PM »

"Thirty million in the pocket, still spending G-Unit money, nigga," he says. "I ain't on the radio, nigga. I'm in the streets, nigga. It's the mothafucking Westside, nigga."

Wow, very insightful stuff right there.

papa-smurf

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 04:44:53 PM »
Thats because 50 cent is still making more money off of game albums than the game do. G unit gonna ahve to pay for game expenses as long as 50 cent is still making money off game. even when game contract is up 50 still gonna have to cut him royalty checks & shit but then again 50 will still be making money off game.