Author Topic: !!Lakers moving up to 4th spot!!  (Read 298 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:!!Lakers moving up to 4th spot!!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2003, 02:58:52 AM »

lol git off tha bandwagon playa...only real Spurs fans allowed  ;D

im a fan of whoever comes first  ;D

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2003, 03:39:52 PM »
lol@ any of this mattering...Lakers are outmatched this year. i cant see them beating the Spurs or Kings in a game series.

What happened to the Kings this Thursday? Let me guess...They got cheated by the refs?...LoL

Lakers winning it all...Bottom line.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2003, 07:56:13 AM »
lets just wait and see...

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2003, 08:53:52 AM »
me and daygo the only fucken spurs fans in here but we will see who will be laughin when the lakers get punked.

if the spurs stay healthy they takin it again.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2003, 12:01:31 PM »
me and daygo the only fucken spurs fans in here but we will see who will be laughin when the lakers get punked.

if the spurs stay healthy they takin it again.

Ummm....Good luck Spurs...cuz everyones gonna need it in the playoffs against the Lakers...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2003, 12:53:35 PM »
we'll see

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2003, 05:30:54 PM »
lol@ any of this mattering...Lakers are outmatched this year. i cant see them beating the Spurs in a game series.

What happened to the Kings this Thursday? Let me guess...They got cheated by the refs?...LoL

ok...better? lol

BTW, wha happened to the Lakers against Portland today?  ;D

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2003, 06:05:00 PM »
lol@ any of this mattering...Lakers are outmatched this year. i cant see them beating the Spurs in a game series.

ok...better? lol

I don't recall them getting their asses beat...it was what a 2 point game and had they went for the ball and got the rebound we win the game...but you know its only one game...they can't win em' all but like Webber said as much as i hate to agree...a series is a lot different...then 1 game

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2003, 06:20:45 PM »

ok...better? lol

I don't recall them getting their asses beat...it was what a 2 point game and had they went for the ball and got the rebound we win the game...but you know its only one game...they can't win em' all but like Webber said as much as i hate to agree...a series is a lot different...then 1 game

how come, Laker fans can sit on a one game victory tho...but, one loss...is..."its only ONE loss"? lol

they beat Sac, and NIK bragged...they lost to Portland...and i clowned. How come their one loss...means nothing, but their one victory, was some big deal? yah know?

anywayz....fuk tha Lakers lol they aint ready this year regardlezz....theyll get out of the first round i think. But the second round, their probably through.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2003, 06:46:59 PM »
ima just wait and let the Lakers do all the talking for me i will be back on here in June when we win the 4th straight! for sure

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2003, 06:53:57 PM »
ima just wait and let the Lakers do all the talking for me i will be back on here in June when we win the 4th straight! for sure

keep tellin yaself that E.J.

ill guarantee they wont .. right here

thats how we do..

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2003, 07:57:21 PM »

ok...better? lol

how come, Laker fans can sit on a one game victory tho...but, one loss...is..."its only ONE loss"? lol

they beat Sac, and NIK bragged...they lost to Portland...and i clowned. How come their one loss...means nothing, but their one victory, was some big deal? yah know?

anywayz....fuk tha Lakers lol they aint ready this year regardlezz....theyll get out of the first round i think. But the second round, their probably through.

umm...i think NIK was bragging cuz the lakers were on a 5 or 6 game winning streak and the fact that they beat the kings during the stretch...I think every team's fans brag after they beat the lakers one time...with that stupid chant beat L.A. beat L.A.....LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2003, 08:11:22 PM »

ok...better? lol

Two words...we'll see...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2003, 08:45:35 PM »

ok...better? lol

umm...i think NIK was bragging cuz the lakers were on a 5 or 6 game winning streak and the fact that they beat the kings during the stretch...I think every team's fans brag after they beat the lakers one time...with that stupid chant beat L.A. beat L.A.....LMAO

beatin the Lakers this year, wasnt a big deal to me, shit...everyones done it...beating them all 4 times they played...thats different.  ;D

but yah...fukit, playoffs comin up soon..

Smooth

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2003, 10:35:26 PM »
LMAO @ the lakers winning 4 straight... not happenin... there just not as strong as previous years... and the west got some real strong teams... I guess we will see though...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0