Author Topic: Who would you like to meet/re-meet from here?  (Read 477 times)

Calilove661

Who would you like to meet/re-meet from here?
« on: May 12, 2015, 07:14:11 PM »
I'd like to meet Hack Brodemac aka Hack BodeMiller. He has been dissing me for years and I will choke him.

I wanna hook up with City again. Kalpesh gave him an old domestic violence tape with Nando stalking Kalpesh at his residence.

Sccit

Re: Who would you like to meet/re-meet from here?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 11:30:53 PM »
makk, dale, meysa

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 12:57:54 AM »
I'd like to meet Hack Brodemac aka Hack BodeMiller. He has been dissing me for years and I will choke him.

I wanna hook up with City again. Kalpesh gave him an old domestic violence tape with Nando stalking Kalpesh at his residence.

who cares :D

Calilove661

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 08:09:11 PM »
makk, dale, meysa

Lets hoop this weekend. Hack BrodeMakk are you down to Scype with me and Sccif?

FernandoWCR

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 11:09:10 AM »

Absolutely no truth to this. I went over there twice to get a picture of him to expose his Bengali a**. Once my girl at the time got me the High School Yearbook, I didn't have to visit him anymore.

Calilove661

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 07:51:16 PM »

Absolutely no truth to this. I went over there twice to get a picture of him to expose his Bengali a**. Once my girl at the time got me the High School Yearbook, I didn't have to visit him anymore.

I posted the tape already on the Chillspot, so not much for you to deny here.