Author Topic: Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show  (Read 1693 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show
« on: July 11, 2015, 12:12:33 PM »
Bomani Jone asked him about the comparisons and Action eventually says "he ain't rap like this no more"

Action, your last album flopped, you gotta shut up about the Ghostface shit even though you're better than him now.

Blood$

Re: Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 01:14:26 PM »
I don't see that as a diss, he wasn't lying lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 05:29:43 PM »
bronson gonna need to borrow that ice pack from joe budden.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 12:37:51 AM »

What's the story there?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 06:57:09 AM »

What's the story there?
the joe budden shit ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 09:53:40 AM »

What's the story there?

Raekwon's goons punched Joe Budden in the eye for talking shit about Method Man back in like '09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 03:52:41 PM »
He should be learning any day now that Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 04:41:22 PM »
But just like Budden saying 2009 Budden >>> 2009 Meth...2015 Action >>> 2015 Ghostface lol.

Niggas get so asshurt about Hip Hop legends.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 06:52:13 PM »
this is a different context though Bronson has collaborated with Ghost and other members of the Wu even when the comparisons were just popping up, he was just saying that Ghost doesn't rap like this in the limelight anymore but of course the media is gonna hype it up like he was dissing when that's not the case

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 09:57:49 PM »
bottom line..u DO NOT build your whole style and persona off another man..then turn around and shoot slick subliminal out the side of ya neck slugs at that SAME man..thats some wicked ish to do..u sittin up in a room studying this man til u become a cheap imitation of him then gain the arrogance to think you've surpassed him so u get on tv and start taking cheap shots..then try to smooth it over real quick by actin like its no disrespect etc..it IS DISRESPECT..dont talk like that about the man u got your lifeline from..!!! cultrue vulture..

- K-Rino

BIGWORM

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 10:00:18 PM »
Honestly I liked dude up until this. Fuck him he's just like the rest of these new school biters....

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 10:29:35 PM »
Honestly I liked dude up until this. Fuck him he's just like the rest of these new school biters....

If you liked him before then what does it really matter? I think it's lame to say some shit like that but if someone's talented and makes music you enjoy then why not leave it at that? I get not wanting to listen to someone if they admit to being a neo nazi or some shit but this is pretty minor.

CORREA

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 10:42:59 PM »
Action Bronson IS A FLASH IN THE PAN AND WILL BE FORGOTTEN IN A COUPLE YEARS IF THAT

BIGWORM

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 11:03:24 PM »

If you liked him before then what does it really matter? I think it's lame to say some shit like that but if someone's talented and makes music you enjoy then why not leave it at that? I get not wanting to listen to someone if they admit to being a neo nazi or some shit but this is pretty minor.

I'm a man of respect. He uses Ghostface's style to get in the game then he throws shade and disrespects the father of his style that created his existance in the game. That is not very respectfull so I choose not to listen or support him in anyway. I live by the G-Code.

I'll be lame but here is my perception. " there is a guy in the hood that makes you laugh, he becomes a snitch but he's still a funny dude so just because he's funny I should hang around him? No he's a snitch and a buster, so I don't fuck with him " only lames support people that bite the hands that feed them....

doggfather

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 01:04:45 AM »
I don't see that as a diss, he wasn't lying lol
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ