Author Topic: Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show  (Read 1691 times)

Remedy360

Re: Action Bronson disses Ghostface on ESPN show
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 01:09:55 AM »
Honestly I liked dude up until this. Fuck him he's just like the rest of these new school biters....

If you liked him before then what does it really matter? I think it's lame to say some shit like that but if someone's talented and makes music you enjoy then why not leave it at that? I get not wanting to listen to someone if they admit to being a neo nazi or some shit but this is pretty minor.

I'll be lame but here is my perception. " there is a guy in the hood that makes you laugh, he becomes a snitch but he's still a funny dude so just because he's funny I should hang around him? No he's a snitch and a buster, so I don't fuck with him " only lames support people that bite the hands that feed them....

You're comparing someone you actually know to music you listen to though. I can tell you've dug your heels in on this one so to each his own, I'm just saying if you enjoy someone's music I don't see why you should no longer just cause you don't agree with them on something.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 04:16:23 AM »
Honestly I liked dude up until this. Fuck him he's just like the rest of these new school biters....

If you liked him before then what does it really matter? I think it's lame to say some shit like that but if someone's talented and makes music you enjoy then why not leave it at that? I get not wanting to listen to someone if they admit to being a neo nazi or some shit but this is pretty minor.

I'm a man of respect. He uses Ghostface's style to get in the game then he throws shade and disrespects the father of his style that created his existance in the game. That is not very respectfull so I choose not to listen or support him in anyway. I live by the G-Code.

I'll be lame but here is my perception. " there is a guy in the hood that makes you laugh, he becomes a snitch but he's still a funny dude so just because he's funny I should hang around him? No he's a snitch and a buster, so I don't fuck with him " only lames support people that bite the hands that feed them....

Ghost already stated before that he didn't feel Bronson was biting his style or emulating him, it's all just in the voices... their flows/cadences and content are nothing alike

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 09:58:11 AM »
He should be learning any day now that Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 10:01:58 AM »
wu tang are a bunch of old 50 year olds who are all way passed their primes

action has nothin to worry about

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 10:02:49 AM »
bottom line..u DO NOT build your whole style and persona off another man..then turn around and shoot slick subliminal out the side of ya neck slugs at that SAME man..thats some wicked ish to do..u sittin up in a room studying this man til u become a cheap imitation of him then gain the arrogance to think you've surpassed him so u get on tv and start taking cheap shots..then try to smooth it over real quick by actin like its no disrespect etc..it IS DISRESPECT..dont talk like that about the man u got your lifeline from..!!! cultrue vulture..

- K-Rino
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 08:06:07 PM »
bronson gonna need to borrow that ice pack from joe budden.

What's the story there?

Raekwon's goons punched Joe Budden in the eye for talking shit about expressing the not so baseless opinion that he felt he was a better rapper than Method Man back in like '09

Of course you would prove him wrong by socking him in the eye. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BIGWORM

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 08:28:50 PM »
bottom line..u DO NOT build your whole style and persona off another man..then turn around and shoot slick subliminal out the side of ya neck slugs at that SAME man..thats some wicked ish to do..u sittin up in a room studying this man til u become a cheap imitation of him then gain the arrogance to think you've surpassed him so u get on tv and start taking cheap shots..then try to smooth it over real quick by actin like its no disrespect etc..it IS DISRESPECT..dont talk like that about the man u got your lifeline from..!!! cultrue vulture..

- K-Rino

Hey where did you ket that K-Rino quote from?

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 01:52:32 AM »
ITS NOT REALLY A DISS, BUT IT'S DISRESPECTFUL EITHER WAY. U KNOW GHOST FEEL SOME TYPA WAY BOUT THAT.

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »

- K-Rino

his Facebook

ITS NOT REALLY A DISS, BUT IT'S DISRESPECTFUL EITHER WAY. U KNOW GHOST FEEL SOME TYPA WAY BOUT THAT.

nope lol Ghost already dismissed it

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 10:32:32 AM »

- K-Rino

his Facebook

YEA NO ONE GUNA COME OUT AND SAY "MAN, I CAUGHT FEELINGS OFFA THAT"....BUT BEST BELIEVE GHOST DID NOT LIKE BEIN SLIGHTED, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. GHOST WAS SLIGHTED, WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 10:50:20 AM »

- K-Rino

his Facebook

YEA NO ONE GUNA COME OUT AND SAY "MAN, I CAUGHT FEELINGS OFFA THAT"....BUT BEST BELIEVE GHOST DID NOT LIKE BEIN SLIGHTED, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. GHOST WAS SLIGHTED, WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT.

not at all... he said what most are saying and it's that the media is blowing it up out of proportion, he doesn't care because he knows he's past his prime and he respects Action

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 05:56:05 PM »

- K-Rino

his Facebook

not at all... he said what most are saying and it's that the media is blowing it up out of proportion, he doesn't care because he knows he's past his prime and he respects Action

believe what u want but thats a slight either way, and the way he said it too. not really showin the utmost respect to dude u got ur whole steez from. Ghostface played it cool, that's the professional way to go about it. Obviously he not guna trip out and make a deal out of it, but that don't mean it was a cool thing to do or say.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »

- K-Rino

his Facebook

believe what u want but thats a slight either way, and the way he said it too. not really showin the utmost respect to dude u got ur whole steez from. Ghostface played it cool, that's the professional way to go about it. Obviously he not guna trip out and make a deal out of it, but that don't mean it was a cool thing to do or say.

it goes both ways though, rap is competitive... Action's not supposed to say "Ghost is still better than me in 2015" especially if he truly doesn't think he is lol it's not like he flat out called him washed up or garbage or tried to take anything away from him

both these dudes are somewhere laughing about all of this, it's promo for Ghostface too since he's about to drop an album

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 06:09:43 PM »

- K-Rino

his Facebook

it goes both ways though, rap is competitive... Action's not supposed to say "Ghost is still better than me in 2015" especially if he truly doesn't think he is lol it's not like he flat out called him washed up or garbage or tried to take anything away from him

both these dudes are somewhere laughing about all of this, it's promo for Ghostface too since he's about to drop an album

He ain't gotta say shit but the way he said it makes all the difference

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 10:08:26 AM »
now Ghost bi-polar ass switched up lol he's one to talk about deleting tweets