Author Topic: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???  (Read 16709 times)

Fraxxx

Re: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2015, 07:10:34 PM »

Nah youīre Fuckin Fathers has you fuckin Prick ass hoe, Hoeassniggasbitchasswhore like your dirty skunk ass will be in hell bitchboy...fuckb0y....

LMFAO Someone please decypher this shit.

"No. Both of your fucking fathers have (engaged in homosexual activity), you fucking prick ass hoe. He's a hoe ass nigga and a bitch ass whore, and like your dirty skunk ass, will end up in hell, bitchboy. You are also a fuckboy."

I knew dat. Welcome to my traps! 8)
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2015, 05:05:36 AM »
Jackpot we got new victims in here, great i will kill all youīll faggs, fuckin monkeyassniggaasswhitetrashkids....

Lick,Suck and Smell my Balls bitchASSHOE!!!!! and ohhh have fun with it.

fuckin Losers...get a real life here..

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2015, 05:09:21 AM »
come bitch!!!!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2015, 05:12:37 AM »
Everyday with your Punks!!!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2015, 01:47:26 PM »
Fraxxx these Nuts your fuckin homo whore son i banged your dirtyass slut mum from Carson you punk asss white trashhhh bitchassss redneck im gonna piss and shit on your confederate flag.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2015, 01:52:43 PM »
Fraxxx these Nuts your fuckin homo whore son i banged your dirtyass slut mum from Carson you punk asss white trashhhh bitchassss redneck im gonna piss and shit on your confederate flag.

Shut the fuck up, FFS. You're like a broken record.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2015, 02:04:52 PM »

yeah you fuckin sissy come to germany and i will punch your fuckin head till itīs break into many pieces you fuckin hoeassnigga fuck you fuckboy bitch ass hoe, plug these nuts pussy!

OriginalVersion

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2015, 02:22:14 PM »

yeah you fuckin sissy come to germany and i will punch your fuckin head till itīs break into many pieces you fuckin hoeassnigga fuck you fuckboy bitch ass hoe, plug these nuts pussy!

Pay for it, and I will, you fucking Special Olympics reject.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2015, 03:58:06 PM »

Pay for it?? are you serius right now? you fuckin Brokeass whitetrash Gerorge W.Bush and Obama Fucked your ass right???? Go and sell your ass, then you can come and i will show you what fuckin pain is, i will destroy you like usual you know fuckin dirt ass pussy or you can sell your mum that is possible....

OriginalVersion

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2015, 04:08:16 PM »

Pay for it?? are you serius right now? you fuckin Brokeass whitetrash Gerorge W.Bush and Obama Fucked your ass right???? Go and sell your ass, then you can come and i will show you what fuckin pain is, i will destroy you like usual you know fuckin dirt ass pussy or you can sell your mum that is possible....

Since you're so on this prostitution tip, why don't you just go sell your ass? I know your gay party buddies want some of you, party boy.

Bandida

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2015, 04:11:32 PM »
He's too busy chewing on Hitler's lost testicle....
Mystery solved...

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2015, 04:13:27 PM »

Since you're so on this prostitution tip, why don't you just go sell your ass? I know your gay party buddies want some of you, party boy.

EAT A FAT DICK!!!!!!!!!!! you fuckin homokid sell your familey pussyass hoe ass whityass...

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »
Mystery solved...

Ebenus Supremus where da fuck you at pussy??? ahhh you came from your mums pussy to show us your smart side?? FUCKOUTTAHEREYOUPUNKASSWHORESON I WILL PUNSH YOUR ASS PUSSY ASS WHORE SON I WILL KILL YOU PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OriginalVersion

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »
Mystery solved...

Ebenus Supremus where da fuck you at pussy??? ahhh you came from your mums pussy to show us your smart side?? FUCKOUTTAHEREYOUPUNKASSWHORESON I WILL PUNSH YOUR ASS PUSSY ASS WHORE SON I WILL KILL YOU PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OriginalVersion

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2015, 04:21:15 PM »
P.S. Ferhat, you nut gobbling hot-dog fiend, you're white too.  :-X