Author Topic: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???  (Read 16728 times)

Remedy360

Re: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2015, 04:21:26 PM »
This guy has to have Asperger's or something.

Bandida

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »
He's too busy chewing on Hitler's lost testicle....
Mystery solved...

Ebenus Supremus where da fuck you at pussy??? ahhh you came from your mums pussy to show us your smart side?? FUCKOUTTAHEREYOUPUNKASSWHORESON I WILL PUNSH YOUR ASS PUSSY ASS WHORE SON I WILL KILL YOU PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When u finish banging your mummy right???
Or are you stuck waiting for your turn...
How much u selling them mother fuckin tickets for???
She already give that shit away for free or your punk ass bitch made wanna be ho ass tricked out turned gay fallopian tube failure of a Hitler balls eating ass wouldn't be here...
Punk ass germs.....
Take it back to 1945 and get your schmuck ass whipped by the yanky doodle, again!!!?
N I'm Australian ya fuckin swamp donkey....
We don't fuck our mothers, cos we got enough feral ass step daddies coin it for us....
I dare you to walk the streets barking them lame fuckin orders.....
Get marched to the nearest gas van with the rest of them psychotic homosexuals....
Moses said god told him ya not allowed to fuck ya mother or father or sister or brother....
Obviously word didn't get around your neck o the woods....
Hang on a minute....
I'm calling ya mothers hotline.....

I'm the ninety nineth caller in the last minute...
It says I get a free door prize n that I should bring a toilet brush n some detol so I can scrub the bitch out for I fuck her....

Maybe I'll sell my ticket to 7th germ cocksucker in line n just take photos instead....

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2015, 02:59:30 AM »
Man nobody gives a fuck what you fuckin pinheads are thinking or saying right now....

Fuck you bitchass austrailin fuckin homo ass dj clint dogg pussys asses fuck outta here...

should bring that topic into that westcoast connection shit bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2015, 09:25:00 AM »
Fraxxx these Nuts your fuckin homo whore son i banged your dirtyass slut mum from Carson you punk asss white trashhhh bitchassss redneck im gonna piss and shit on your confederate flag.

LMAO you're so fuckin lost son. Carson? Confederate flag? You know that your shit is the definition of incoherent rambling, don't you?
Ich würd eher sagen du kommst ma auf nen Sprung in Berlin vorbei und ick zeig dir wie der Hase läuft. Hätte ich vllt gesagt als ich noch in der Pubertät war. :laugh:
How about you just keep embarassing yourself and stop mentioning that you're from Germany. That be much appreciated. :-*

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Negaisbacc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2015, 11:49:15 AM »
Fercunt come over here boy

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2015, 08:41:44 AM »
Fraxxx these Nuts your fuckin homo whore son i banged your dirtyass slut mum from Carson you punk asss white trashhhh bitchassss redneck im gonna piss and shit on your confederate flag.

LMAO you're so fuckin lost son. Carson? Confederate flag? You know that your shit is the definition of incoherent rambling, don't you?
Ich würd eher sagen du kommst ma auf nen Sprung in Berlin vorbei und ick zeig dir wie der Hase läuft. Hätte ich vllt gesagt als ich noch in der Pubertät war. :laugh:
How about you just keep embarassing yourself and stop mentioning that you're from Germany. That be much appreciated. :-*

LOL Mane Fuck you and your FUCKIN GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin German Nazi i fucked your dirty ass mum in Berlin...so what the fuck are you talking about?? your german ass pussys are selling your mums fuckin homokid.

Ich zerficke deine ganze generation du scheiss deutsche fetter kartoffel kopf, deutsches drecks volk...

OriginalVersion

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2015, 11:20:19 AM »

LOL Mane Fuck you and your FUCKIN GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin German Nazi i fucked your dirty ass mum in Berlin...so what the fuck are you talking about?? your german ass pussys are selling your mums fuckin homokid.

Ich zerficke deine ganze generation du scheiss deutsche fetter kartoffel kopf, deutsches drecks volk...

From what I gather, I think Ferhat admitted his mother was the product of a generation of traveling German gypsy whores, hence the broken English and German. The craziest shit about it though is, my father fucked his dirty ass mother in an alley after he was born to pay for his food in Berlin too....so what the fuck is he talking about?
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2015, 01:00:15 PM »

From what I gather, I think Ferhat admitted his mother was the product of a generation of traveling German gypsy whores, hence the broken English and German. The craziest shit about it though is, my father fucked his dirty ass mother in an alley after he was born to pay for his food in Berlin too....so what the fuck is he talking about?

Nah nah yout got your information wrong fuckin Whitytrashkid, my father banged your dirtyass fat ass whore mum and then he selled her pussy in berlin the she fucked alot of dudes without condome and here second bastard is the fraxxx bitch and you´re the 1st one punk of course you lickin his asss punkassbitchass whity ass....then your stepdad came look....i found your family.....nice people but they stink and they are smart they living in a big ass mansion with bentlys and tigers....for protection, protection is important you know fuckin cunt...

your dad is like that punkass homo jenner hoe ass whitetrash, he shopping punk; Ballin at walmarkt, i punched him in his fuckin face like i did with your fam punk. really nice people.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2015, 01:15:52 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

My dad is the only one that has been out of the country. My mom doesn't even have a VISA.  :laugh:

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:05 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

My dad is the only one that has been out of the country. My mom doesn't even have a VISA.  :laugh:

Mane get fuck outta here nobody wants to hear your fuckin homoass life story fuckin homoass slave go to golden gate bridge and jump jump jump pussy ass homo kid

OriginalVersion

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2015, 01:40:43 PM »
That's the other side of the country, Fer-Fag.  ;)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2015, 01:05:47 AM »
That's the other side of the country, Fer-Fag.  ;)

Man take the L and go fuck yourself, im writing this While i
funking you dirtyassmum you fuckin whitewhore.

Fraxxx

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2015, 05:32:00 AM »

As hard as it is to believe, his German is as bad as his English. :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »

As hard as it is to believe, his German is as bad as his English. :laugh:

why hard to believe? i mean fuckin german Lang is bullshit just like you...and you motherfuckas are using the spell check, who you fucking bitches are kinding??

Ich ficke deine ganze deutsche polaken scheisse aus dir herraus du schweinefickeresserkacker kleiner hurensohn...

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Mane get fuck outta here nobody wants to hear your fuckin homoass life story fuckin homoass slave go to golden gate bridge and jump jump jump pussy ass homo kid

Fuck, I was tryna play this video