Author Topic: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???  (Read 16715 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2015, 02:55:17 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

My dad is the only one that has been out of the country. My mom doesn't even have a VISA.  :laugh:

Mane get fuck outta here nobody wants to hear your fuckin homoass life story fuckin homoass slave go to golden gate bridge and jump jump jump pussy ass homo kid

Fuck, I was tryna play this video

Play with your Pussy Fuckboiiii, bitchboy, hoeassnigga, hoeasswhitey, go to that trailerpark where you from bitch ass....and yeah eat doggshit!!!!!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2015, 05:26:44 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

My dad is the only one that has been out of the country. My mom doesn't even have a VISA.  :laugh:

Mane get fuck outta here nobody wants to hear your fuckin homoass life story fuckin homoass slave go to golden gate bridge and jump jump jump pussy ass homo kid

Fuck, I was tryna play this video

Play with your Pussy Fuckboiiii, bitchboy, hoeassnigga, hoeasswhitey, go to that trailerpark where you from bitch ass....and yeah eat doggshit!!!!!!!!

LOL

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2015, 12:46:32 AM »
ferhat is getting a bit repetitive. but this is still entertaining and we got a few new quotables  from bitchasswhitewhoresonmonkey. and you know boy is fuming, flaring his nostrils and sucking all the air from his block .

i someone dropped the ferhat trap card it would crown this shit.

yo ferhat, i´m coming to germany later this year. you wanted your ass kicked?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2015, 03:18:21 AM »
ferhat is getting a bit repetitive. but this is still entertaining and we got a few new quotables  from bitchasswhitewhoresonmonkey. and you know boy is fuming, flaring his nostrils and sucking all the air from his block .

i someone dropped the ferhat trap card it would crown this shit.

yo ferhat, i´m coming to germany later this year. you wanted your ass kicked?

Welcome your fuckin son of a bitch, someone who has balls in here great come come we will record this how you getting beat up don´t worry im gonna destroy with all means you will have a great trip here not forgetable you fuckin cocksucka bitchasswhoresonniggashit how you like that qoute??? bitchasswhoreson come to germany i will find you bitchasswhore...

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2015, 11:34:20 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/m_5H9GUs9e0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/m_5H9GUs9e0</a>

OriginalVersion

« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »
Is it me or is making fun of Ferfaggot not as fun anymore?
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2015, 05:00:13 PM »
Is it me or is making fun of Ferfaggot not as fun anymore?

man im so busy bangin and beatin up your dirty ass mum slut hoe in my basement...so i can´t write you back plug and i know you love that straight outta compton tracklist that´s why you´re jerkin to that garbage while your dad is watching and he´s jerking too faggot lamar...can you kill yourself for us?? is that possible you bum you scumbag you dirty ass trick you dirty ass pussy ass hoe fuck hoe..

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2015, 05:02:28 PM »
THANK YOU PLUG.

may you still suckin cocks in hell. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bandida

« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2015, 05:12:21 PM »
Dear fur hat....

In relation to your original question, that being the title of this thread, did you ever consider killing yourself???
Suffocating while your obese mutha straddles your face while getting beat up the ass by your daddy while your sister sits in the corner watching and masturbating and your brother films, seems a fitting end for one so intent on killing n fuckin other peoples mothers and family member . .....

Just a suggestion.....

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2015, 05:50:19 PM »
Ebelimus, please eat a Tons of dicks and eat the cum you dirty son of a bitchass...why you didn't jumped from a bridge or put a electric toy in you bad While you fucking you grandma in it gayassfaggotasshomo kid.

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2015, 05:50:52 PM »
Dear fur hat....

In relation to your original question, that being the title of this thread, did you ever consider killing yourself???
Suffocating while your obese mutha straddles your face while getting beat up the ass by your daddy while your sister sits in the corner watching and masturbating and your brother films, seems a fitting end for one so intent on killing n fuckin other peoples mothers and family member . .....

Just a suggestion.....

I knew u had perverted thoughts

Bandida

« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »
Dear fur hat....

Just a suggestion.....

I knew u had perverted thoughts

This kids practically writing a script for your next video sccit.... Just thought I'd throw my two cents in....

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2015, 01:42:45 AM »
^^^ man nobody gives a fucccc about your dirty thoughts you just a bitchmadejohndoe so go fuck yourself then fuck your whole family then kill all yall punk ass whore...

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2015, 09:55:14 AM »
^^^ man nobody gives a fucccc about your dirty thoughts you just a bitchmadejohndoe so go fuck yourself then fuck your whole family then kill all yall punk ass whore...

hey dont talk to her like that, shes a good girl

Bandida

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2015, 04:27:16 PM »

hey dont talk to her like that, shes a good girl

Awwww......

Thank you sccit!!!