Author Topic: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???  (Read 16730 times)

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

Re: WHO I GOTTA KILL IN HERE???
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2015, 10:27:47 PM »

[/quote]

Nah nah yout got your information wrong fuckin Whitytrashkid, my father banged your dirtyass fat ass whore mum and then he selled her pussy in berlin the she fucked alot of dudes without condome and here second bastard is the fraxxx bitch and you´re the 1st one punk of course you lickin his asss punkassbitchass whity ass....then your stepdad came look....i found your family.....nice people but they stink and they are smart they living in a big ass mansion with bentlys and tigers....for protection, protection is important you know fuckin cunt...

your dad is like that punkass homo jenner hoe ass whitetrash, he shopping punk; Ballin at walmarkt, i punched him in his fuckin face like i did with your fam punk. really nice people.

[/quote]

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2015, 10:29:00 PM »
AHAHHAHAHAA

NO CONDOM

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bandida

« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2015, 10:35:15 PM »
Is this what happens when u cop a ban or this the many facets of having multiple accounts???

Fuck it....
I've skitzed out on the net before, not quite the same but still, it weren't rational....

It made sense to me at the time....

Then again FurryRat seem like he doing this deliberately.
I wonder if he's in full control of all faculties or if he's delusional n is actually invested in his posts???

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2015, 01:54:12 AM »
Is this what happens when u cop a ban or this the many facets of having multiple accounts???

Fuck it....
I've skitzed out on the net before, not quite the same but still, it weren't rational....

It made sense to me at the time....

Then again FurryRat seem like he doing this deliberately.
I wonder if he's in full control of all faculties or if he's delusional n is actually invested in his posts???

i need those tits from your sister then im under control you know...fuckouutahere whitetrash nobody gives a fuck about you drink my piss and enjoy it, you´re a piece of shit.

Bandida

« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2015, 04:31:29 AM »
Fuck you Furry Rat....
I'm 3 months late....
I was gon blame Sccit n hit him up for child support, but now I'm blaming you cos only a dumbass, twisted, crazy, nonsensical, fuckwit of a dirty muthafuckin son of bitch ass whore would get a celibate chick pregnant....
And I'm assuming your some kind of inhumane beast as the test came back negative and obviously doesn't register the spawn of dog cunts....

I may be white, but if I was trash I'd be getting curbside treatment like you every week when the garbage truck comes along to pick you up your rubbish excuse for a human being......

FUCK FURRY RAT FUR HAT FERHAT FERRET FURGAT[/b]

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »
Fuck you Furry Rat....
I'm 3 months late....
I was gon blame Sccit n hit him up for child support, but now I'm blaming you cos only a dumbass, twisted, crazy, nonsensical, fuckwit of a dirty muthafuckin son of bitch ass whore would get a celibate chick pregnant....
And I'm assuming your some kind of inhumane beast as the test came back negative and obviously doesn't register the spawn of dog cunts....

I may be white, but if I was trash I'd be getting curbside treatment like you every week when the garbage truck comes along to pick you up your rubbish excuse for a human being......

FUCK FURRY RAT FUR HAT FERHAT FERRET FURGAT[/b]

Yo you just a dirty ass whore fuck your cheap ass life, why you dont fuck your family?  Or why you just eat plugs or epfius dick and ass shit? And they eat yours motherfuckaaaaaa, i will hunt you pussyass down and you can drink my piss to that!
Believe that pussy ass whore.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2015, 04:52:56 PM »
fercunt brutal for president of Dubcc

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2015, 06:06:38 AM »

change that signature you got nothing to do with hussein fatal r.i.p

you´re just a mobbdepp,badboy hoe.

Blood$

« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2015, 08:20:42 AM »

and you had nothing to do with 2Pac or the Outlawz... or were you one of the hoes from the "How Do U Want It" video that got a train run on them?

OriginalVersion

« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2015, 08:28:51 AM »

and you had nothing to do with 2Pac or the Outlawz... or were you one of the hoes from the "How Do U Want It" video that got a train run on them?

+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2015, 09:24:10 AM »

are you still mad at Stormy Coleman for not sending you that CD 2 years ago?

remember when you filmed a video of you destroying that CD...that's the Ferhat we all love.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2015, 09:54:05 AM »

that´s you? brendas baby? YES! you fuckin hoe ass nigga...or fuckin whity trash kid from the trailers.

;D ;D ;D

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »

are you still mad at Stormy Coleman for not sending you that CD 2 years ago?

remember when you filmed a video of you destroying that CD...that's the Ferhat we all love.

you fuckin son of a bitch, Stormy fucked your ass and you his so what´s the noise in here? ahhh i forgot you´re his lover and you got orgys with kangoross and with him of course fuckin loser get a fuckin life bitch ass hoe...

that´s your mum ..

your fuckin bitch always taking bananas in your mouth...bitch ass like 2pac said watch your mouth fuckin homokid from the subburbs..get the fuck outta here.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2015, 10:05:35 AM »
that´s you? brendas baby? YES! you fuckin hoe ass nigga...or fuckin whity trash kid from the trailers.

+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2015, 11:06:45 AM »

Let´s play bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!