Author Topic: What's a more important issue: The Confederate Flag or Bill Cosby????  (Read 6774 times)

Bandida

Both issues delve into the abuse of people.
But personally, even as a victim of gang rape, I believe the Confederate Flag issue should weigh more on the publics conscience....
Not to discredit Cosby victims, but its well known that this case is only getting media attention because Bill is high profile!!!
The Seventh Heaven heathen who made a little girl grasp his penis didn't get anywhere near as much media attention as Cosby, n that little girl has memories...
Again, I'm not siding with Cosby, but don't you think child abuse or racial vilification and the prejudice atrocities committed under the guise of the Confederate Flag deserve more coverage....
Rebel MCs wear the Confederate Flag on their vests and are known for mass production and distribution of narcotics among other sordid acts such as gang rape n illegal prostitution, yet I don't see the media crucifying them....
We are such a fickle society, globally, salivating at the fall of an icon and passively condoning mass corruption...

Sccit

Neither

Bandida

Neither

Imagine if that's what ppl said about the Jews n Hitlers tyranny????
You wouldn't even exist....

The Confederate Flag issue should get more media attention from the stance that it instills a biased and separatist attitude.... Influencing ppl to become racist n prejudice n white supremists.... That is one of many significant effects it has on peoples perception when flown and used as a mark of support for the slave states of yesteryear....
Wake up sccit....
Its like a redneck swastika!!!

Sccit

THE SWASTIKA IS A SYMBOL OF PEACE

BIGWORM

Take that flag down on all government property and put it in the museum where it belongs.

Bill Cosby ruined his own legacy over his actions but there is a statue of limitations act so he's scott free.

Both subjects are being made out bigger than they are. It's time to move on in the media.

Bandida

Thank you for taking the time to weigh in....
Everyone's entitled to an opinion, just some are more constructive than others....

Bandida

THE SWASTIKA IS A SYMBOL OF PEACE

It was until those cancerous lil Germans put it on a slant!!!

CORREA

none that stupid irrelevant flag means shit to me and Bill Cosby

abusive

Re: What's a more important issue: The Confederate Flag or Bill Cosby????
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 07:37:46 PM »
Neither. They are both media distractions getting people ready for the coming race wars. Anyone focused on either issue needs to know that what they think is dictated to them by the media.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Bandida

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 08:56:53 PM »
Neither. They are both media distractions getting people ready for the coming race wars. Anyone focused on either issue needs to know that what they think is dictated to them by the media.

Clarification please, because the media is crucifying Bill and although the Confederate Flag is getting coverage I don't see the same tactics being used against Bill to totally tarnish his image being used to being about an awareness and misappropriation of the Confederate Flag.... Something that is displayed publicly at venues of law and order in an age where it is widely known as to the beliefs and mindsets it represents and therefore encourages.....
I know who's side I'm on, and I'll gladly stand up front n take a shot for the real, just as blacks were made to stand at the front of the battle in the civil war....

abusive

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 09:04:02 AM »

Clarification please, because the media is crucifying Bill and although the Confederate Flag is getting coverage I don't see the same tactics being used against Bill to totally tarnish his image being used to being about an awareness and misappropriation of the Confederate Flag.... Something that is displayed publicly at venues of law and order in an age where it is widely known as to the beliefs and mindsets it represents and therefore encourages.....
I know who's side I'm on, and I'll gladly stand up front n take a shot for the real, just as blacks were made to stand at the front of the battle in the civil war....
Not sure how else I can say it.

Racially speaking: Black man raping White women = white's get mad, Black's look bad. Confederate flag controversy = Black's mad it's up, White's mad they want it down. Either discussion only causes racial tension. Neither issue has to be discussed at all or to the extent it's being discussed. They do the same thing with police shootings. Make it Black/White even when it isn't always the case or dare I say the real issue. Right now the media is attacking the populace from various directions and it's all done to get people riled up and at each others throat. The outcome is a race war which you seem down for.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:34:11 PM by abusive »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Bandida

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 04:59:12 PM »

Racially speaking: Black man raping White women = white's get mad, Black's look bad. Confederate flag controversy = Black's mad it's up, White's mad they want it down. Either discussion only causes racial tension. Neither issue has to be discussed at all or to the extent it's being discusses. They do the same thing with police shootings. Make it Black/White even when it isn't always the case or dare I say the real issue. Right now the media is attacking the populace from various directions and it's all done to get people riled up and at each others throat. The outcome is a race war which you seem down for.

Thank you for clarifying....
And your opinion is indeed valid....
No I'm not down, but if I gotta take sides, I'm quite willing to jump off the fence....

dexter

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 02:19:34 AM »

Racially speaking: Black man raping White women = white's get mad, Black's look bad. Confederate flag controversy = Black's mad it's up, White's mad they want it down. Either discussion only causes racial tension. Neither issue has to be discussed at all or to the extent it's being discusses. They do the same thing with police shootings. Make it Black/White even when it isn't always the case or dare I say the real issue. Right now the media is attacking the populace from various directions and it's all done to get people riled up and at each others throat. The outcome is a race war which you seem down for.

Thank you for clarifying....
And your opinion is indeed valid....
No I'm not down, but if I gotta take sides, I'm quite willing to jump off the fence....

You're allowing them to play you like a fiddle. Neither of these issues impacts you, they are shown to you to get you angry, and that's exactly what's happening to you. I'd advise to not watch television.

You're willing to catch a bullet because you think the media is being too harsh on Bill Cosby and not harsh enough on the confederate flag? I'd say it's time to focus on something else.