Author Topic: Bishop - Show U  (Read 255 times)

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
Bishop - Show U
« on: March 17, 2003, 11:38:25 PM »
haven't posted up a new song in a while so here's a real hot one for ya...

http://www.ccmaui.net/~bishop/bishop-showu.mp3

i'll have ram soon but if you got time get the mp3

mods if u think the joint warrants it move it to the main board (i am probably as far west as anybody round here)... but i didnt wanna post there at the risk of getting moved here so i came here first.

holla back

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:Bishop - Show U
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 12:37:46 PM »
it was ok not really feeling it though

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 01:26:06 PM »
Hey man, its been awhile,

Gotta say ive heard better from you, delivery and flow is on point as always, just heard way better from you in the past, overall its still probably the best shit ive heard on this forum in ages though,m

3.5/5 (only cuz i know u can do better then that) lmao and i m dockin half a point cuz u never checked my disc, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 04:31:29 PM »
Its pretty hard...U totally sounded like you were tryna bite 50 Cents flow though...I think you bought into the 50 Cent hype...LoL...But naah, it's nice...This one is more of a club banger, where as most of your other tracks are deep...I like it, 4/5...PeACe

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2003, 09:39:00 AM »
damn it really sounds like fifty...i'm kind of disappointed cause it doesn't sound like original bishop type ish, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 04:02:33 PM »
Yea...I don't like how you went from "I want to hug you, I'm an innocent guy" to "If you see some one on the street, take his shit...I'm a gangsta, I swear!"...LoL...And the 50 Cent biting is not cool at all...But like i said, it's nice for what it is, and that's a club banger typa' track...PeACe

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2003, 08:55:07 PM »
yeah I've done songs with some sensitivity behind them but who's anyone to say that this isn't a 'Bishop' track.  yeah it's got a lil 50 in it... but I been listenin to some 50 lately... but once it's all said and done those are my lyrics, my flow and my voice.

i mean since i moved to Maui my lifestyle calmed down a lot and my thoughts were really introspective and in showed in my lyrics.  i don't know if anyone has any 3 year old bishop music... but i used to come real hard in my shit cause that's what I was going through then...

at this point i'm a full time rapper and so i have to draw from my past a lot more because i really dont do much anymore outside of my career... and beyond that I'm just tryin to make my catologue diverse... draw from all aspects and times of my life...

i thought this track was worthy of posting and lettin y'all hear... if ya'll don't agree it's no hard feeling... honesty is cool...

i'll keep hittin y'all with the material, and i welcome the comments (good and bad)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2003, 01:07:02 PM »
i wasn't putting down the song, don't get me wrong...it caught me off guard...it's a decent track, definately not the best i've heard from you though, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2003, 03:44:49 PM »
Yeah this definately has a 50cent influence over it.  Its a nice song, beat bumps, cool lyrics, more like a party track.  But shiiitt, i've heard a lot better from you, like 'I cant change em' and those old tracks, I really felt that style a lot.  Still, its a cool track, ive just heard better from you , peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2003, 06:23:52 PM »
lol.....reminds me of da fools on da audio section of da bone thugs board.....They all bone clones.....Sound exactly like em and shit.....

This shit is aiight, but it aint tha Bishop I heard on tha Nexus album.....This is like da mainstream wack version.....  

Ay, Bishop, Where U from?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2003, 03:21:26 PM »
Ay, Bishop, Where U from?

i mean since i moved to Maui my lifestyle calmed down a lot

hmmm........tuff one. lol.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2003, 04:32:29 PM »
lol....lemme rephrase that, Where U rep? Where were U raised at?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!