Author Topic: Alex Jones correctly requests deportation of all Mooslims including US citizens  (Read 1255 times)

Calilove661

I'm glad he did this because as soon as we reclaim our Mexican territories, we're booting all Americans from Califas, New Mex, Tejas, Arid Lands, and Nevaja.

Bandida

Someone needs to ban Alex Jones Neanderthal Islamaphobic ass.... ASAP!!!

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TROLL A SITE LIKE THAT CALI??

Calilove661

He should deport all Australians right mate?

Bandida

Yep
We all just the descendants of boat ppl anyway n the government got elected on a turn back the boats policy...
Send our alien asses back to the UK or Europe!!!

Calilove661

Yep
We all just the descendants of boat ppl anyway n the government got elected on a turn back the boats policy...

DJ Clint Doggy Dogg likely doesn't approve of your primiscuity.

Bandida

Yep

Fuck him... He ain't my baby daddy, WC is, we got an imaginary love child called calil William Calhoun, I call him lil dub....

Calilove661

I agree with AL. All Mooslims should be deported if all confed flags are illegal even in a person's own driveway. Too much control boot the faggifts out.

Bandida

I agree with AL. All Mooslims should be deported if all confed flags are illegal even in a person's own driveway. Too much control boot the faggifts out.

Well if ya intent on booting faggots out, get in line for the boat bitch boy!!!

All aboard!!! Woo woo!!!

Calilove661

Put it in your mouth.

Calilove661

Yep

Fuck him... He ain't my baby daddy, WC is, we got an imaginary love child called calil William Calhoun, I call him lil dub....

Your knowledge of Chuuuch Williams and Big Dubb makes me sense your not who you say you are. Fucc Australia Royte?

Calilove661

All aboard!!! Woo woo!!!

No homo here. The only dicc I eva succed is the one your mama strapped on using a banana right before I fucced her in the ass till she bleed the sheets like James.

Bandida

All aboard!!! Woo woo!!!

No homo here. The only dicc I eva succed is the one your mama strapped on using a banana right before I fucced her in the ass till she bleed the sheets like James.

I was my mothers only natural born, so unless your dick be bigger than a nine pound baby ain't nobody making my mummy bleed but me....
I clawed my way in to this world n I'll be fucked before a cunt like you take me out....

Calilove661

All aboard!!! Woo woo!!!

I was my mothers only natural born, so unless your dick be bigger than a nine pound baby ain't nobody making my mummy bleed but me....
I clawed my way in to this world n I'll be fucked before a cunt like you take me out....

We don't let people with prostitution felonies into our beloved country, so we won't have to deport your homomade ass.

Bandida

All aboard!!! Woo woo!!!

We don't let people with prostitution felonies into our beloved country, so we won't have to deport your homomade ass.

Worst charge I got is a no conviction recorded for assault, and the only reason I don't wanna come to the states is cos you got enough white ppl there already....
Thinking bout cashing in on my life insurance n living illegally in England as my mother's  fathers great grandfather, a convict from England, is the only ancestor I can be sure of.... Then I'm gon busk out the front of bucking ham palace reciting anti monarchy poetry n get my head kicked in by white supremist royalist....