Author Topic: Josh Smith reaches deal with Clippers  (Read 434 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Josh Smith reaches deal with Clippers
« on: July 16, 2015, 02:40:11 PM »
Clippers are the new favorites to win the west next year now

Clippers over Spurs in 7 in the WCF  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Josh Smith reaches deal with Clippers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:56:52 PM »
my prediction is

CP3
JJ
Crawf
Blake
Jordan

then you got Pierce as the 6th man, Lance, J Smith and Doc's son. 

who else do they have on that bench?  maybe they can get Ray Allen  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »
THIS DEANDRE SHIT REALLY CHANGED EVERYTHIN....CATS WAS TALKIN BOUT CLIPS NOT MAKIN THE PLAYOFFS A COUPLE WEEKS BACK. GAYASS ORGANIZATION.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 03:54:43 PM »
my prediction is

CP3
JJ
Crawf
Blake
Jordan

who else do they have on that bench?  maybe they can get Ray Allen  ;D

I still get the impression that they're gonna move my man Crawford which would be good since I don't like anyone else on that team.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 05:33:49 PM »
trade Crawf?  not sure why unless they get 2 players in return

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 06:21:44 PM »
my prediction is

CP3
JJ
Crawf
Blake
Jordan

who else do they have on that bench?  maybe they can get Ray Allen  ;D

I still get the impression that they're gonna move my man Crawford which would be good since I don't like anyone else on that team.

They originally wanted to move Crawford for some Forward depth but they landed Josh Smith, Wesley Johnson as the athletic 3 and d, and Pierce as the closer. Pretty incredible when you consider the team has NO cap space and is doing all of this with minimum contracts lol, Doc has to be paying these fools under the table.

They have no incentive to move Crawford now, especially since Ballmer has no issues paying the man.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:25:40 PM by Halu Sination »

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 10:48:00 PM »
my prediction is

CP3
JJ
Crawf
Blake
Jordan

They originally wanted to move Crawford for some Forward depth but they landed Josh Smith, Wesley Johnson as the athletic 3 and d, and Pierce as the closer. Pretty incredible when you consider the team has NO cap space and is doing all of this with minimum contracts lol, Doc has to be paying these fools under the table.

They have no incentive to move Crawford now, especially since Ballmer has no issues paying the man.

He been pimpin out his daughter for these bargain contracts. Nothing in the NBA guidelines against that. That pussy must be fire.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 11:09:46 PM »
my prediction is

CP3
JJ
Crawf
Blake
Jordan

He been pimpin out his daughter for these bargain contracts. Nothing in the NBA guidelines against that. That pussy must be fire.

lmao. These guys must have some kind of fetish for banging the boss' daughter. I mean, she ain't bad looking but these fools are millionaires and could get all the groupies they want. Fucking stop taking pay cuts for that pussy goddammit.

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 04:07:22 PM »
my prediction is

CP3
JJ
Crawf
Blake
Jordan

Ah, I gotcha.