Author Topic: Do you have a Cd that you love cause of memmories?  (Read 471 times)

Murrow

Re: Do you have a Cd that you love cause of memmor
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2001, 04:42:59 AM »
When I went to D.C. a few years ago with my class we went to Grand Central Station (I think that's the name) and I went into a Sam Goodey and bought Quik's "Balance + Options" the day it dropped.  I needed something to listen to so I copped it.  Before goin to sleep in the hotel, I popped in the CD an listened to it all the way through.  Man, I thought it was hell tight.  We had fights in the hotels, teachers came in and told us to be quiet twice.  It was just great, havin fun on them bus rides.  Now when I pop in that Quik album it reminds me of those fun times.

Another one of my greater memories is when I got "The Second Coming" by TQ.  I felt that right off the bat.  It was summer time and I was having a ball in '00.  That was my CD of the summer.  Now it's kinds tough to play it because those great 'ol summer days are gone.

Bad Azz & Kurupt bring out memories of this past summer.  Music is great because they open up old feelings & memories about a certain person, place or thing.  I love it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2001, 05:39:58 AM »
When I listen to Snoop Dogg: Go Away it remeinds me of me chillen in the bar in florida.  Pure gud like.

Big BpG

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2001, 06:15:58 AM »

LOL Bigg ......... just couldnt hold it in  huh .............. proof that music is  life    :)

Yep... When you start too feel that feeling again, you just gotta let out, whether in art, a sport, or just typing it up... its like therapy homie... ;)

Ha! nice post bigg, but yeah, i knew that already  

my cd of memmories are probably JD's 1472, and some hip hop compilation with oldskool tracks from 90-94..it has tracks like regulate, no diggity, i got 5 on it, this is how we do it, just those crazy tracks from those years... me & my friends were bumpin this album the whole summer..shit that brings up some memmories whenever i hear those songs

You're my Dogg4Life , shit I can tell you anything... thats how its is ... 1love

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2001, 06:21:42 AM »
1luv
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2001, 02:28:06 PM »
Thug Mentality 1999 helped me through hard times and reminds me of alot of shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you have a Cd that you love cause of memmories?
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 07:21:47 PM »
Bone Thugs N Harmony are so dope

Fooo the loveee of moonneeeeyy!

anyways yall , do u guys have a album that u just love cause it brings back memmories and no one will ever understand. well thats how i am with BTNH - Ressurection, it was on a school trip to DC , NY NY the city of dreams..... and Philly! damn it was so tight all these hot chicks were with us and the nights when we went back to the hotel were fun! ;). really fun. but its a shame i didnt get to fuck, i was sooo close. but i did a lot of other freaky stuff now i dont wanna get into details. but that trip was so dope, too many things to name, every second was cool, I wish i can do it all over again. it was a whole week BTW and the whole time i had BTNH - Ressurection bumpin in my cd player, and now that i play that ohhhhh man. now ill tell yall more about the trip later . i just wanna hear your stories first
plz do go into detail of what "freaky stuff" you did while bumpin bone in dc? lmfao

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
damn i didnt know how to spell memories back then

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 07:25:47 PM »
lmfao

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 07:32:55 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 12:47:21 PM »