Author Topic: Lebron James set to star in Space Jam 2!  (Read 1180 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Lebron James set to star in Space Jam 2!
« on: July 22, 2015, 12:57:46 PM »
if NIK was directing it he'd have chosen Jordan Farmer to be the star ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lebron James set to star in Space Jam 2!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 01:07:12 PM »
The perfect casting. This isn't about best player, it's about selling movies, and LeBron is the biggest star even though he's declining.

So, who will be the Monstars?

My pick for the Monstars:

PG Chris Paul
SG James Harden
SF Kevin Durant
PF Anthony Davis
C DeMarcus Cousins

I'm excited. Have a cameo for MJ, and maybe even Kobe. It could be awesome.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 07:37:07 PM »
YAAAAAAAS. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 04:25:46 PM »
the only way this'll be good is if they make it realistic and have the monstars win (in 6) ala the empire strikes back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 11:56:11 PM »
the only way this'll be good is if they make it realistic and have the monstars win (in 6) ala the empire strikes back

Realistic? Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd are playing basketball to rescue Earth from talent stealing aliens. I just want the Tasmanian Devil to be really good in this movie.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 12:23:20 AM »

Realistic? Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd are playing basketball to rescue Earth from talent stealing aliens. I just want the Tasmanian Devil to be really good in this movie.

im sayin if they try to turn lebron into a michael jordan type character who could actually carry a team and win a series like jordan did in the first space jam, then it'll just be corny and too materialized.....give us somethin that epitomizes lebron and turn this into an "empire strikes back" and it's an instant classic. trust me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 11:35:18 AM »
Leave it to sccit to wanna see earth destroyed over Bron winning

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 01:32:26 PM »

im sayin if they try to turn lebron into a michael jordan type character who could actually carry a team and win a series like jordan did in the first space jam, then it'll just be corny and too materialized.....give us somethin that epitomizes lebron and turn this into an "empire strikes back" and it's an instant classic. trust me.

Little kids would cry like crazy. Sccit just hates the children.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 03:31:16 PM »

Little kids would cry like crazy. Sccit just hates the children.

kids guna love it just like they did the star wars movies......and it'll bring perspective into their life too.

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 03:56:40 PM »
99% of the people that grew up watching Jordan are gonna shit on this movie.

Mietek23

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 09:02:36 AM »
I don't have high hopes for this, but maybe I'll be positively surprised... is this movie already official or still "rumored/in the works"?

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 07:08:30 PM »
who cares who they pick at the end of the day its just a guy with a number on his back running back and forth with a basketball

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 07:49:52 PM »
who cares who they pick at the end of the day its just a guy with a number on his back running back and forth with a basketball

sounds like somethin a girl would say about sports

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 08:11:20 PM »

sounds like somethin a girl would say about sports

isnt it true tho
nothing specials bout any sports players
they just play thats it they not super heroes

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 05:24:09 AM »

You can make anything sound like that when you break it down to its simplest form. It's called entertainment.