Author Topic: Fatal Hussein Last Interview (Audio) 1:08:34  (Read 332 times)

CORREA

Fatal Hussein Last Interview (Audio) 1:08:34
« on: July 21, 2015, 06:25:00 PM »
Bunch of 2Pac talk, Fatal says hes fondest studio memory of 2Pac was "beatin niggaz in the studio" lol. Fatal also goes on to tell a story of him being with 2Pac @ Melrose & spotting a Janet Jackson lookalike, with Pac flipping out on Fatal.

Skip to 14:50 for when Fatal appears on air.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1RthTl1ocbs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1RthTl1ocbs</a>

MOBNigga06

Re: Fatal Hussein Last Interview (Audio) 1:08:34
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:15:41 PM »
Really great interview. I especially loved the part when Fatal dissed SNOOP and DRE! If these two really loved Pac, they'd fuck with the Lawz for real. Funny to me how Fatal kinda disses his friends for making nice with them.

Fatal always came 100% real in his interviews. It's great that he left the world with a final expression of his realness.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 10:58:46 PM »
Really great interview. I especially loved the part when Fatal dissed SNOOP and DRE! If these two really loved Pac, they'd fuck with the Lawz for real. Funny to me how Fatal kinda disses his friends for making nice with them.

Fatal always came 100% real in his interviews. It's great that he left the world with a final expression of his realness.

the lawz sucked

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 01:11:10 PM »
Listened to the interview... and it is cool how Fatal always keeps it real and never comes off PC

...but at the same time it's like the Outlawz expecting handouts or something, I mean they were already blessed enough to get linked up with a legend whose legacy will live forever, but now he spoke unfavorably about Snoop and Dre saying they never reached out and stuff like that.  Snoop doesn't owe them anything, Snoop was homies with Pac and was friends with Pac before Fatal even knew Pac

And didn't Snoop do that horrible song/video with the Outlawz last year, where they tried to come with a more "modern" sound/style
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 07:09:38 AM »
Snoop and Pac/Dre and Pac weren't cool when Pac died. Why would they mess with the Lawz? It was messed up that they used his hologram but Afeni should have been put in check years ago.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:17:05 PM »
Listened to the interview... and it is cool how Fatal always keeps it real and never comes off PC

...but at the same time it's like the Outlawz expecting handouts or something, I mean they were already blessed enough to get linked up with a legend whose legacy will live forever, but now he spoke unfavorably about Snoop and Dre saying they never reached out and stuff like that.  Snoop doesn't owe them anything, Snoop was homies with Pac and was friends with Pac before Fatal even knew Pac

And didn't Snoop do that horrible song/video with the Outlawz last year, where they tried to come with a more "modern" sound/style

Nah, Fatal never wanted any handouts. It's simply this: if you truly have love for Tupac, then you should have some love for his people. This is true for a lot of Pac's serious fans: they listen to interviews and follow releases from just about any rapper who was a close associate of Pac's. If Dre or Snoop really cared about Pac, they'd show some interest in working with his homies.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.