Author Topic: Young Buck disses Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Donald Trump  (Read 412 times)

Blood$

Looks like Young Buck heard Rick Ross’ diss against him and 50 Cent on “Wing Stop” because today he goes off on his new banger “Loco.” “Fuck a diss record, I’m on that get the bricks record, I want a get rich record,” he says in the beginning on track.

The G-Unit addresses everything: Donald Trump, sublimely dissing Rick Ross (“I would spray a mack at your Maybach”), Drake/Meek’s beef (“Real Niggas ain’t got time to entertain none of that fake shit/I don’t want to hear about Nicki, Meek or none of that Drake shit”) and Sandra Bland’s death (“Rich nigga still hand 2 hand/White green brown & tan/Running round wit da Taliban/Trying 2 kill the man who killed Sandra Bland). For a little over three minutes, Buck rips apart the Bandplay-produced beat. The record is strong and with Buck’s aggressive style, “Loco” sounds ferrous. It will be interesting to see if this the start of another war or nothing at all. What’s clear is YB is ready for action.

http://www.xxlmag.com/rap-music/new-music/2015/07/loco-young-buck/

the song is a banger though  :o  8)

CORREA

more of a desperate thing to do to stay relevant lets see how this plays out

GangstaBoogy

Buck is a real tough guy when 50 is holding his hand.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Young Buck >>>>> Rick Ross

....nice to hear somebody is speaking up about the bullshit that's taken over mainstream rap
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Young Buck >>>>> Rick Ross

....nice to hear somebody is speaking up about the bullshit that's taken over mainstream rap

nevermind... I just listened to the song and it doesn't sound any different than the other bullshit that is out...

...thought you said this was a banger?!?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

this is a banger but you're all about that soft Eminem/Skylar Grey/Alex Da Kid sound so this wouldn't appeal to you  :P

OriginalVersion

This is a banger.  ;)
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Remedy360

Not bad, kinda lame to see Buck playing 50's attack dog again though.

Blood$

I can agree with that to a degree especially knowing the history between those two but he was definitely justified for going at Ross cuz he mentioned him while dissing 50

CORREA