Author Topic: Ex-WWE Star Apparently Asking For a Million Bucks  (Read 382 times)

CORREA

Ex-WWE Star Apparently Asking For a Million Bucks
« on: July 17, 2015, 12:46:49 PM »

Former WWE and WCW star Virgil has apparently launched a GoFundMe campaign asking fans to help make him become The $1,000,000 Man. The campaign has a goal of $1 million.

The description reads like this:

"Remember me? I am Mike Jones AKA Wrestling Superstar Virgil. I am the real deal. I have been around the world 30 times and my life has always been about the hustle. I started out in the old WWF as the bodyguard of the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase and said to myself now it is now MY TIME to be the Millionaire. If you have watched wrestling than you know who I am. I will inspire you that million dollar dreams can come true. Show your love for your favorite wrestler ever by giving me $1, $10, $100, shit $1000 and make me a MILLIONAIRE. You could make this happen and I will forever be grateful. Everyday I hustle and now I am trying to show the world that this dog can be taught new tricks!

epic comments http://www.gofundme.com/makevirgilamillion

Sccit

Re: Ex-WWE Star Apparently Asking For a Million Bucks
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 06:40:55 PM »
LOL NOW THIS IS SAD....NOT THE HUSSEIN FATAL OR GETO BOYS STUFF

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 12:19:59 AM »
Dude shouldn't snorr up all that stuff in his nose.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 04:45:15 PM »
LMAO, epic comments indeed.

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:49:53 PM »
 $160 of $1.0M
Raised by 20 people in 23 days  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 09:19:53 AM »
LOL @ Vincent - shit is maaad sad... dude was entertaining in the NWO days always getting his ass beat down by others, but this is really embarrassing.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 07:09:15 PM »
LOL @ Vincent - shit is maaad sad... dude was entertaining in the NWO days always getting his ass beat down by others, but this is really embarrassing.

check out his twitter its even worse :D