Author Topic: Snoop Dogg`s "Fuck Death Row"...Bootleg from 1999  (Read 5758 times)

Sccit

Re: Snoop Dogg`s "Fuck Death Row"...Bootleg from 1999
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2015, 07:27:36 PM »
^this isn't an official bootleg, duno what u rambling about..it's a fan made version of "smokefest", with unreleased tracks that were later used for "tha last meal" advance...I got the original "smokefest" when it came out, check the tracklists

yeah.. fair enough about the Smokefest thing... but I was mainly speaking about you associating it with the Last Meal advance

Because many of those tracks are on tha last meal advance

johnnie360

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 10:57:03 PM »
Sorry scitt your wrong... The actual Advance from 2000 was this

01. Catastrohic
02. Everywhere I Go
03. Heavy On My Mind Feat. Kokane
04. Hot Pursuit Feat. Goldie Loc
05. Yall Gon Miss Me Feat. Kokane
06. When I Wake Up Feat. Goldie Loc
07. Pump Your Brakes Feat. Kokane
08. West Coast Still Gon Flow Feat. Kurupt
09. Sunshine
10. Fathers Day Feat. Xzibit & Kokane
11. Inside Of You
12. Paid in Full (Money) Feat. Kokane
13. Pop Yo Colla Feat. Kokane

Here are the facts

Smokefest - Snoop Released

Fuck Death row - Bootlegged Smokefest tracks, plus add ons. I bought mine at a mom and pop record store way back when. The cover was black and white, and had pot leaves all over it

Last Meal Advance is the tracklist I posted. Then there were fan mades that added the song doggystyle, and the 213 demo song.

Then more fans added some other tracks.

This is the correct information

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 01:14:46 AM »
My version of last meal advance had

1. Don`t Do The Crime
2. Last Meal

4. Rock Ya` Body {ft. The Click & Tha Dogg Pound}

9. Hit Roccs
10. Hoez {ft. Luke, Tha Dpg)

But it was a burnt copy I got off the homie, so it's prolly as unofficial as this fuck death row bootleg

johnnie360

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 02:05:58 AM »
 Rock Ya` Body {ft. The Click & Tha Dogg Pound} Just in case anyone cares this is from D-Shots boss ballin 2 compilation

Snitches is from Master P's album The Last Don

I also had a version of this back in 99 that had "Death Row iz Bitches" w/ Lil C Style.

FernandoWCR

johnnie360

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2015, 01:27:29 PM »
Like Sccit said http://waptorrent.com/album/23590-tha_last_meal_advance_edition.htm

Right, and you cant out pimp a pimp is from PTCTBTB era.

No backtrackin is what I confused doggystyle for.

everyone here is is partially correct.

The last meal advance is the tracklist I mentioned above, but there were songs added after it hit the web. Any other songs added then what I mentioned were fan additions.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
Like Sccit said http://waptorrent.com/album/23590-tha_last_meal_advance_edition.htm

The last meal advance is the tracklist I mentioned above, but there were songs added after it hit the web. Any other songs added then what I mentioned were fan additions.

yeah.. but on principal any head from back in the day that is old enough wouldn't associate it with Last Meal.   Because we all viewed it as being tracks from that pre-No Limit era when Snoop was kind of stranded on Death Row.  Snoop had 2 albums (Da Game and Top Dogg) and even the Eastsidaz project before he would begin working on Last Meal. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2015, 04:13:10 PM »

yeah.. but on principal any head from back in the day that is old enough wouldn't associate it with Last Meal.   Because we all viewed it as being tracks from that pre-No Limit era when Snoop was kind of stranded on Death Row.  Snoop had 2 albums (Da Game and Top Dogg) and even the Eastsidaz project before he would begin working on Last Meal. 

YES, WE NOW UR AN OLD ASS MAN, THANKS FOR REMINDING EVERY1

johnnie360

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »

Snoop Dogg - Fuck Death Row [Bootleg]
Label: N/A
Released: 1999

1. Don`t Do The Crime
2. Last Meal
3. Too Black
4. Rock Ya` Body {ft. The Click & Tha Dogg Pound} Taken From "D-Shot Presents: Boss Ballin 2 Compilation
5. Snitches {ft. Master P} Taken From "Master P - The Last Don
6. I Will Survive {ft. Technique & Kurupt}
7. Cee Walkin`
8. Tommy {ft. Daz}
9. Hit Roccs
10. Hoez {ft. Luke, Tha Dogg Pound}
11. Goldrush {ft. Kurupt & LBC Crew}
12. Ride On {ft. Kurupt} Taken from the "Caught Up Soundtrack"
13. Change Gone Come {ft. Jewell}

The rest of the songs were taken from the Smokefest album that was sold by Snoop via website. If I remember correctly "Cee Walkin" on "Fuck Death Row" Had "Soldiers Story" as an intro which is connected to the track, leading me to wonder if these songs were actually "Taken" from "Smokefest". They might actually be a different source @ Death Row Records.

Later FAN MADE made editions made rounds online that contained "Death Row Is Bitches" w/ Lil- C Style

For bootlegs, this is as official as anything else. It made its way into Mom & Pop record stores that sold bootlegs of the era IE "Makaveli" themed bootlegs by DJ Express & Motion. The first wave of this bootleg I picked up in stores was a black and white cover with Marijuana leaves all over it that said "Fuck Death Row". The Second wave was this actual cover that is posted, or something very close.

I consider "Fan Made" Bootlegs to be stuff like the things [DGC] puts out. Like I said "Fuck Death Row" was sold in multiple Mom & Pop Record stores in my area.

Last Meal Advance: Released not very long before the Retail album. Right around the time of "Dead Man Walkin". It was released after "GITBSNT", and "No Limit Top Dogg". The Original Tracklist is as follows:

01. Catastrohic
02. Everywhere I Go
03. Heavy On My Mind Feat. Kokane
04. Hot Pursuit Feat. Goldie Loc
05. Yall Gon Miss Me Feat. Kokane
06. When I Wake Up Feat. Goldie Loc
07. Pump Your Brakes Feat. Kokane
08. West Coast Still Gon Flow Feat. Kurupt
09. Sunshine
10. Fathers Day Feat. Xzibit & Kokane
11. Inside Of You
12. Paid in Full (Money) Feat. Kokane
13. Pop Yo Colla Feat. Kokane

After it made its rounds, versions came out that were Fan Edited that contained 2 extra tracks: "No Backtrackin", and "213 Demo" w/ Warren G

This Link posted  http://waptorrent.com/album/23590-tha_last_meal_advance_edition.htm refers to a later FAN EDIT of Last Meal "Advance". In Fact its a very late edit because it includes "Out Pimp a Pimp" Which is actually a PTCTBTB track from it's own "Advance" (Which there were 3 versions of that advance).

IF ANYONE HAS WAV/FLAC RIP OF SMOKEFEST I WILL TRADE SOME NICE ITEMS, OR PAYPAL $$ FOR A RIP
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:22:18 PM by suspect#1 »

johnnie360

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2015, 06:21:04 PM »
IF ANYONE HAS WAV/FLAC RIP OF SMOKEFEST I WILL TRADE SOME NICE ITEMS, OR PAYPAL $$ FOR A RIP
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:23:04 PM by suspect#1 »

Kali Kpone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2020, 10:19:39 PM »
I swear I thought Cee walking had the Paul Revere beat and at started like a there was a rain storm.  If it wasn't that may someone help me out to the correct song.  Thanks

kuruptlon

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2020, 06:59:27 AM »
Are you talking about Me And My Doggs?

Okka

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 03:14:57 AM »
I swear I thought Cee walking had the Paul Revere beat and at started like a there was a rain storm.  If it wasn't that may someone help me out to the correct song.  Thanks

Yeah, you're talkin' about the version that ended up on the "SmokeFest World Tour" mixtape. It has that Lil C-Style sample from "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit" on it.

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2021, 11:55:22 AM »
The Ride On remix on this CD was exceptionally good.

Exposed your ass Dorsette.

Teddy Loc

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
I remember that mixtape while I was in Grambling State in 1999. Classic.

"Dont Do The Crime" is a vintage track and classic.
#NoDoubt