Author Topic: Dr Dre “inspired by the film” Soundtrack Dropping August 1st!  (Read 3817 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Dr Dre “inspired by the film” Soundtrack Dropping August 1st!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 03:33:11 AM »
If this drop, world ends on 01.08.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Matty

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2015, 05:14:05 AM »
whatever happens there's gonna be info coming on Dre's Apple Music show tomorrow. also seems the name of the LP is just 'Compton' 8)

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2015, 09:47:49 AM »
Had to login for this... NWA biopic + possible Dre album (no jinx) is the most exciting WestCoast news in YEARS!  Is the Pharmacy Show on at 3 pm PST tomorrow?  Anyone know?

Sounds like a great first review for the movie:

http://variety.com/2015/film/reviews/straight-outta-compton-review-1201553979/  

Also some of you fools need to show some respect to the GOAT rap producer here.  Respect history fools...  Ggghhheeeea

EDIT: This is too funny - Dr. Dre needs to do a sequel to "Forgot About DRE" for all these fools that think he fell off.  I'm sure his music will be better than 100% of the rap garbage released today.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:56:40 PM by WalterOhDim »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2015, 09:51:26 AM »
still no tracklist ???? this is strange...detox coming. :P :P :P

me1

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2015, 03:44:27 PM »
Dre tweeted something about the show tomorrow. Something to the effect of "you heard the rumors, now get the facts."

This still has the potential to disappoint greatly lol. BETTER BE ALL NEW SHIT produced by him and his team

Matty

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2015, 04:15:35 PM »
people who've heard it said there's a lot of soul, jazz, funk influence on the records 8)

seems like the beat in this trailer could be a good indicator of the type of vibe he's going for - mellow, soulful, west coast.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VeJCyLPSVVM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VeJCyLPSVVM</a>

Think that is Denaun Porter on the beat. Agreed, hope the rest has this vibe too

i would love it if this beat was on the album. it sounds like dre might have mixed, the way the elements and strings come together is super nice. i have a feeling dre goes through most the music he's appearing in clips to, makes sure everything is smooth.

andre

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2015, 04:40:14 PM »
Yeah, i love this beat also. So smooth and well balanced.

Dre's music in video clips are always nice.

quote author=Matty link=topic=318844.msg3059259#msg3059259 date=1438384535]
people who've heard it said there's a lot of soul, jazz, funk influence on the records 8)

seems like the beat in this trailer could be a good indicator of the type of vibe he's going for - mellow, soulful, west coast.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VeJCyLPSVVM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VeJCyLPSVVM</a>

Think that is Denaun Porter on the beat. Agreed, hope the rest has this vibe too

i would love it if this beat was on the album. it sounds like dre might have mixed, the way the elements and strings come together is super nice. i have a feeling dre goes through most the music he's appearing in clips to, makes sure everything is smooth.
[/quote]

me1

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2015, 05:23:34 PM »
All those clips are dope

Interesting, in the youtube comments section of the last one (the HP Beats commercial with Stat Quo in the booth) some dude posted 5 days ago saying that song plays while credits are rolling during the new movie.

Matty

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2015, 05:25:20 PM »
All those clips are dope

Interesting, in the youtube comments section of the last one (the HP Beats commercial with Stat Quo in the booth) some dude posted 5 days ago saying that song plays while credits are rolling during the new movie.

good find! 8)

andre

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2015, 05:43:02 PM »
Interesting! I hope it's true.

All those clips are dope

andre

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2015, 05:48:06 PM »
Dr. Dre's commercial for HP laptop with Stat Quo in the booth:

Comment from youtube:

The song that is playing in this is in the new NWA movie "Straight Outta Compton".  It plays during the closing credits.  It is awesome.  Has the hard beat, the soul sample, Dre rapping and it has a trumpet playing at the end.  Think it is called "My Diary".  I can't wait till the soundtrack drops!

Good find manny1 !!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:49:58 PM by andre »

Matty

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2015, 05:49:47 PM »
they've already been having press screening for the movie, so i see no reason why not!

was a nice beat, should sound even better now.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2015, 07:35:30 PM »
Yea some1 on thecoli said it was a great movie

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2015, 10:48:09 PM »
There will be soundtrack. Xzibit is posting alot of pictures from Dre's studio lately with the hashtag #weabouttoshowyoubetterthanwecantellyou < long # but I think there will be something big. And X is on few track on there too, so yeah. Glad he made it.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

David Gutterman

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2015, 05:35:14 AM »
Dr. Dre:
You’ve heard rumors. Hear the truth tomorrow. #ThePharmacy
Saturday - 3PM PT/6PM ET