Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio (Dre/DOC/Detox)  (Read 1937 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio (Dre/DOC/Detox)
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2008, 12:32:59 PM »
Incredible interview. Alot of history discussed here. Kind of fucked up to here about DOC and his dealings with Six 2 and others. But I always digged D's work on the boards. Man him going to jail though is fucked up.

yes it is  :-\

speaking of DOC; remember the outro of Helter Skelter?
he revealed that he and Erotic D were planning to work on another project called beyond 2000.

the project was planned to drop through the same label as the Helter Skelter release.
unfortunately it didn't go down; you know what happened between DOC and Erotic  :P ;)

anyway, Erotic took the concept and finished it by himself later.

shortly before he got locked up, he said he was planning to release it, as he thinks that the concept is still fresh.

but since he got locked up, i doubt we'll hear anything about this project anytime soon  :-\

Yeah I remember him mentioning that. Looks like that may not drop now.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio (Dre/DOC/Detox)
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »
Incredible interview. Alot of history discussed here. Kind of fucked up to here about DOC and his dealings with Six 2 and others. But I always digged D's work on the boards. Man him going to jail though is fucked up.

yes it is  :-\

speaking of DOC; remember the outro of Helter Skelter?
he revealed that he and Erotic D were planning to work on another project called beyond 2000.

the project was planned to drop through the same label as the Helter Skelter release.
unfortunately it didn't go down; you know what happened between DOC and Erotic  :P ;)

anyway, Erotic took the concept and finished it by himself later.

shortly before he got locked up, he said he was planning to release it, as he thinks that the concept is still fresh.

but since he got locked up, i doubt we'll hear anything about this project anytime soon  :-\

Yeah I remember him mentioning that. Looks like that may not drop now.

yeah it could take 4,5 years  after all  :P :-\

Six-2 Music

Breaking News!!! Finally I am able to let you all know A New Genacide Album is in the works and dropping Soon. Till then check out Da Citi GenaCide (Six2 & El Dog) | Six-2  As Well As A New Solo Album Set for 8-17-2016