Author Topic: "detox wasn't good": Dre; "Compton" Aug 7  (Read 722 times)

me1

"detox wasn't good": Dre; "Compton" Aug 7
« on: August 01, 2015, 03:51:57 PM »
From the man himself

Bandida

Re: "detox wasn't good": Dre; "Compton" Aug 7
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 03:56:39 PM »
Game says in The Documentary that Dre told him he was never gonna drop Detox.... That was 10 years ago n y'all still allowing yourselves to be fed crumbs like chicken heads....

me1

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 04:05:33 PM »
Game says in The Documentary that Dre told him he was never gonna drop Detox.... That was 10 years ago n y'all still allowing yourselves to be fed crumbs like chicken heads....

Dre himself saying it never lived up to his standards ("it wasn't good") is newsworthy to me, if not you.

Kudos for working Game into the conversation, tho. He's on the track list posted on iTunes. That should make you moist

« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:11:13 PM by manny1 »

Bandida

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 04:13:34 PM »
Can't hate a man who takes photos of himself spittin while shittin.....
Moist though?
Nah, I'll save my wet dreams for WC....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
doesn't surprise me at all... I listened to the leaks and it definitely wasn't up to Dre's standards... I'm one of Dre's biggest fans and i didn't even liked it.  The tracks that were up to Dre's standards he made videos for and released, like "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor".  Only track that I'm disappointed he didn't finish and release was "Topless"—that joint was a banger in the making!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bandida

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 04:18:45 PM »
Game says in The Documentary that Dre told him he was never gonna drop Detox.... That was 10 years ago n y'all still allowing yourselves to be fed crumbs like .....

Dre himself saying it never lived up to his standards ("it wasn't good") is newsworthy to me, if not you.

Kudos for working Game into the conversation, tho. He's on the track list posted on iTunes. That should make you moist

Dre actually says " look out for detox" on the same damn album, can't remember which song....
PR working overtime ten years to hype the.non existent...

Dre must have so many tracks he's never released....
Then he releases I need a doctor n I needed to be hospitalised for suicidal tendencies....
Straight killed it with that shit.....

Jome

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 06:24:11 PM »
Locking this, no need to have several threads on the same discussion, discussion continues here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=318894.0