Author Topic: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)  (Read 16323 times)

me1

Re: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2015, 08:11:24 AM »
I don't care who did what. If it's up to his standards to say it's "bananas" and to actually put it out, it'll prob be the best thing you've heard in a long time.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2015, 08:30:42 AM »

DJ Rhettmatic confirm that one of the tracks will feature production from both Dre and DJ Premier!

14."Animals" (featuring Anderson Paak) produced by dre and Premo ?

If y'all wanna hear what Premo and Anderson .Paak can come up with together:

https://soundcloud.com/platform/dj-premier-x-bmb-spacekid-til-its-done-f-anderson-paak

Anderson .Paak - "Til It's Done" (prod. by DJ Premier & BMB Spacekid)

Y'all sleepin' on Breezy.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2015, 08:42:30 AM »
Dubcc is so full of shit!

The Chronic was co-produced by alot of people same with 2001 it has Scott Storch, Melman and a bunch of others. Before The Chronic nobody knew about Daz, Kurupt, Tha whole Dogg Pound, same with 2001 nobody knew Ms Roq, Hittman,6-2 etc and these two album are two of the greatest album of all time.. and u guys are still bumpin it. COMPTON is no different, you fuckers are mad over a tracklist without reading the facts; it is inspired by the movie so to understand the album you gotta watch the movie, it doesnt mean "Inspired by the life of NWA. Guests are not as bad, Snoop, Kendrick, Ice Cube, Eminem, Cold 187 so what are you guys mad about? Jill Scott is a legendary soul singer and Marsha been a Aftermath affiliate for a long time..then you got the new cats that are like the "who got next"

You guys are wack and too demanding.. Dr.Dre is giving u something that u guys didnt even expect and u still find a way to get mad
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 08:45:11 AM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2015, 09:43:21 AM »
Oh my god it doesn't have cpo boss Hogg?!?!?!

Lol the only real thing that can be questioned is why mc ren ain't on it .. Woulda been nice to have 1 NWA reunion cut with some unheard Eazy-E material .. But let's not cry over it, Dre comin wit a new album after 16 years n that's what matters. This is Detox.

Matty

« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2015, 09:44:38 AM »
pretty interested to hear these new cats including the white dude, Connor we know about already. it's not like Dre is gonna let them on his project with anything less than the dopest of their dopest shit. i give him the benefit when it comes to introducing people, if anyone can be trusted with this it's him. i think Connor already has an Aftermath LP in the bag and Dre is gonna help put it together for that JT dude too. hopefully they actually come out...

Blood$

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2015, 09:51:48 AM »
Oh my god it doesn't have cpo boss Hogg?!?!?!

Lol the only real thing that can be questioned is why mc ren ain't on it .. Woulda been nice to have 1 NWA reunion cut with some unheard Eazy-E material .. But let's not cry over it, Dre comin wit a new album after 16 years n that's what matters. This is Detox.

WestWestYA

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »
Dj quik was called to bring some beats, but he came with the wack ones, so dre pass it to Game.
Quik should have had his khaki bikini on lol.

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2015, 10:31:33 AM »
Based on the Dre quote calling this his Grand Finale it had better be on some ish.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2015, 10:38:40 AM »
Lol@nostalgic niggas hoping for some throwback nwa shit. It's gonna be a revolutionary release. You guys don't seem to understand.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

soopa-man

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2015, 12:12:38 PM »
On 1580 radio Julio G said Eazy vocals were borrowed from him by Dre for the album but he doesn't know how he used them and didn't clarify what kind of vocals were verses drops or interview audio.  For those don't live in LA or the U.S. Julio G is an original Kday dJ who knew all NWA members personally from the beginning and was instrumental later for keeping West coast radio on the air, with Westside Radio on the 100.: The beat

He also worked with Eazy for his radio station and helped produce Kid Frost first album and some stuff after and was instrumental with bringing Frost to Ruthless as well...

Mr. Theo

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2015, 12:30:37 PM »

The Chronic was co-produced by alot of people same with 2001 it has Scott Storch, Melman and a bunch of others. Before The Chronic nobody knew about Daz, Kurupt, Tha whole Dogg Pound, same with 2001 nobody knew Ms Roq, Hittman,6-2 etc and these two album are two of the greatest album of all time.. and u guys are still bumpin it. COMPTON is no different, you fuckers are mad over a tracklist without reading the facts; it is inspired by the movie so to understand the album you gotta watch the movie, it doesnt mean "Inspired by the life of NWA. Guests are not as bad, Snoop, Kendrick, Ice Cube, Eminem, Cold 187 so what are you guys mad about? Jill Scott is a legendary soul singer and Marsha been a Aftermath affiliate for a long time..then you got the new cats that are like the "who got next"

You guys are wack and too demanding.. Dr.Dre is giving u something that u guys didnt even expect and u still find a way to get mad

thats right..i'm hearing Justus right now...it's so much talent in here..it's incredible..WE THE BEST! WE GLOBAL!! HAHAHAHAHAA

My bad!

Seriously, i'm curious for the Focus and BINK! tracks..

my sense says the instrumental version on this album will BANG!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »

thats right..i'm hearing Justus right now...it's so much talent in here..it's incredible..WE THE BEST! WE GLOBAL!! HAHAHAHAHAA

My bad!

I really hope for an instrumental version of the album
Post a track from that Justus guy please??
Cause I don't think it's that German dude

Mr. Theo

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2015, 01:07:28 PM »

My bad!

I really hope for an instrumental version of the album
Post a track from that Justus guy please??
Cause I don't think it's that German dude

i'm joking...i don't heard Justus..

but people already listened to him in KTT, they said he is wack as hell.

He iz from Texas...

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2015, 01:11:57 PM »
so this is like The Wash soundtrack where Dre produces a few songs? If so that should be his last album he was part of back in 2001.

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2015, 02:38:55 PM »
On 1580 radio Julio G said Eazy vocals were borrowed from him by Dre for the album but he doesn't know how he used them and didn't clarify what kind of vocals were verses drops or interview audio.  For those don't live in LA or the U.S. Julio G is an original Kday dJ who knew all NWA members personally from the beginning and was instrumental later for keeping West coast radio on the air, with Westside Radio on the 100.: The beat

He also worked with Eazy for his radio station and helped produce Kid Frost first album and some stuff after and was instrumental with bringing Frost to Ruthless as well...

1580 am in LA?? what kinda station is that??