Author Topic: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)  (Read 16233 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »
So 50 got dissed lol? Not even a hooK?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

andre

« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2015, 06:15:42 PM »

It's Game Time.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2015, 06:22:53 PM »

It's Game Time.

Straight diss lol. Got Game but left 50 hanging lol
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2015, 06:26:41 PM »
I hope the west capitalizes on this opportunity they have here.  Compton is front and center on the iTunes home page.  Warren G is back with a G-Funk EP.  Game is back with Dre in the studio.  Kendrick recently dropped a west-sounding album.  I'm sure if this momentum continues, Snoop will go back to a western sound.  Supposedly Dogg Pound is coming up with their best material in ages.

All in all, it feels as if the spotlight is coming back around to the West, but we don't know how long this window of opportunity will be open.  This might be the last time Dre pops it open.  Hopefully everybody stays unified and keeps the spotlight where it should be.  Regardless, I'm loving this shine the West is getting again.  8)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »

It's Game Time.

Straight diss lol. Got Game but left 50 hanging lol

You know Game teared up when he figured that out.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2015, 06:46:10 PM »
On 1580 radio Julio G said Eazy vocals were borrowed from him by Dre for the album but he doesn't know how he used them and didn't clarify what kind of vocals were verses drops or interview audio.  For those don't live in LA or the U.S. Julio G is an original Kday dJ who knew all NWA members personally from the beginning and was instrumental later for keeping West coast radio on the air, with Westside Radio on the 100.: The beat

He also worked with Eazy for his radio station and helped produce Kid Frost first album and some stuff after and was instrumental with bringing Frost to Ruthless as well...

Eastside rendevous was the track! Love that and had to cop that album to support ruthless.

Anyway what's this about eazy's vocals?  You talking about inspired by Compton?

soopa-man

« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2015, 06:50:01 PM »
I guess Julio G gave Dre some Eazy vocals for the album but didn't specify what kind of vocals they were of Eazys whether it was a lost verse or excerpts from interviews he did.  I think it was just vocals from interviews Eazy had with Julio G while at the radio station, as a verse would be too good to keep under wraps at this point.

WestWestYA

« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2015, 06:52:21 PM »
I hope the west capitalizes on this opportunity they have here.  Compton is front and center on the iTunes home page.  Warren G is back with a G-Funk EP.  Game is back with Dre in the studio.  Kendrick recently dropped a west-sounding album.  I'm sure if this momentum continues, Snoop will go back to a western sound.  Supposedly Dogg Pound is coming up with their best material in ages.

All in all, it feels as if the spotlight is coming back around to the West, but we don't know how long this window of opportunity will be open.  This might be the last time Dre pops it open.  Hopefully everybody stays unified and keeps the spotlight where it should be.  Regardless, I'm loving this shine the West is getting again.  8)

Lol what rock you've been sleeping under THE WEST been killng it for the last few years dre wont change nothing but make old rappers relevant again.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »
I guess Julio G gave Dre some Eazy vocals for the album but didn't specify what kind of vocals they were of Eazys whether it was a lost verse or excerpts from interviews he did.  I think it was just vocals from interviews Eazy had with Julio G while at the radio station, as a verse would be too good to keep under wraps at this point.

Props on the info do you have a link to this show where he mentioned it?

mrkmaidog

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2015, 07:09:14 PM »
Excited for Cube, Xzibit, Snoop, Kendrick, Game & Big Hutch on this. Game gets his own track & 50 stays losing... Sucks there's no Ren or Yella on this album. These new artists better have some dope ass tracks on this album, bc what i hear on youtube just aint cuttin it for me, but i have hope in dre. #Compton this Friday!!!

Sccit

« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2015, 07:11:12 PM »
WTF NO ARABIAN PRINCE?!

Blood$

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2015, 11:11:30 PM »
WTF NO ARABIAN PRINCE?!

or co-production from Mel Man  :(

Blood$

« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2015, 11:13:07 PM »
I did see King Mez open up for Joey Badass like 2 years ago though just never got into his projects

he's probably gonna start buzzing if he does well on this joint

Lucifuge

« Reply #163 on: August 04, 2015, 01:07:02 AM »
Dre reads dubc? Thats dope  8) 8) yo Dre what up? I was in elementery when you drop last album, i am grown ass man now, 16 years dude  ;D. I am super excited. One Love from the Bosnia.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

'EclipZe

« Reply #164 on: August 04, 2015, 02:31:05 AM »
Based on the Dre quote calling this his Grand Finale it had better be on some ish.

Yeah I'm hyped about the album... Hope it will meet my expectations... Been a long wait and out of the blue he announces the arrival of a long awaited album made by him.