Author Topic: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)  (Read 16344 times)

Westdog

Re: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2015, 04:21:19 PM »
Daaaaamn
You didn't even heard one fucking song
C'mon guys all of you will buy/listening to the cd
Yeah the features .... Bla bla bla
At the end its a dre album and even his worst release had more replay value then all the
(Rap) shit that's hot today

I'm not sure in Dre today.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Westdog

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2015, 04:34:26 PM »
Cube little on the features, in General they would be together a long overdue album would make would be the bomb. Like friends, talking from time to time, things all their own, of course, but still, it would be both profitable and cool for the fans!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

andre

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2015, 04:43:11 PM »
The thing is...speaking about Compton...Compton have a lot of talented people .People who should be in this "album".
The discussion is clearly..an album called Compton without Compton most talented artist.

The true shit its,without hater shit..that Dr Dre is super rich..talented..famous..influential artist worldwide.

But in Compton...the real hero is DJ Quik..he do it for the city and the music..

And Dre is jealous about it..he is a hero in everywhere...except in his hometown

You don't know  Quiks involvement in this album. Maybe he gave Dre some claps, hi-hats or kick drums. You never know....  8)

Mr. Theo

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2015, 04:45:36 PM »
smh at all you retards expecting a bunch of old wack rappers on here look what happened when dre put out an album like that in 1996
u people need to look to the future u retards are like 20 years in the past
the only wack i expect in this is Dre...hahaha dr washed up ..jay z wrote for him in 99...meanwhile Quik produced Jay on the black album

Wheres Dre in the Black Album????

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Mr. Theo

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »
The thing is...speaking about Compton...Compton have a lot of talented people .People who should be in this "album".
The discussion is clearly..an album called Compton without Compton most talented artist.

The true shit its,without hater shit..that Dr Dre is super rich..talented..famous..influential artist worldwide.

But in Compton...the real hero is DJ Quik..he do it for the city and the music..

And Dre is jealous about it..he is a hero in everywhere...except in his hometown

You don't know  Quiks involvement in this album. Maybe he gave Dre some claps, hi-hats or kick drums. You never know....  8)

Yeah or maybe dre scrapped Detox
.and changed the album name after, when he heard So Compton . Hahhahahhah

Mr. Theo

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2015, 04:49:43 PM »
If success is what matter..Dre lost.

Snoop Dogg and Eminem are more popular outside of Usa than him

Dre lose again

Matty

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2015, 04:50:15 PM »
cmon you fuckers it's a new dre album, nothing but anticipation, production will be on some next ish. fuck complaining about the features, i think you can trust it's gonna come together perfectly.

"I was leaving the set, coming to the studio and I felt myself just being so inspired by the movie that I started recording an album,” he can be heard saying in the video clip below. “And I kept it under wraps. And the album is finished.”

“It’s gonna be my grande finale,” Dre added.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2015, 05:15:47 PM »
cmon you fuckers it's a new dre album, nothing but anticipation, production will be on some next ish. fuck complaining about the features, i think you can trust it's gonna come together perfectly.

"I was leaving the set, coming to the studio and I felt myself just being so inspired by the movie that I started recording an album,” he can be heard saying in the video clip below. “And I kept it under wraps. And the album is finished.”

Preach

The only Thing I could complain about if true is that the album just be released digitally
But I won't think there will be no hard copy's
But if it's just an iTunes release are there proper credits coming with it??

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2015, 05:46:27 PM »
So u saying he's not equally responsible? When in fact Quik was already on his mixtape shit back in 87.Dre that dude, but, how many times is people gon allow him to set the westcoast game back. If it aint stamped by Dre its not authentic? I'mma be truthful wit it from a midwest perspective. When it was prime time for Dre to pull the west back into the limelight, he dipped on yall and created the Firm. Discovered Eminem soon after. Told King Tee to sit his ass back. Now, Chronic 2001 was jumping a couple of joints later. All the while, same time period. Quik drops Rythmalism and Balance and Options. Did Quik leave his guys behind. NO!!! And I'mma say this the Balance and Options sound quality is up there wit the Chronic 2001, mixing wise. Of course I can have a flawless record too, if I've released only 2 joints in 25 sum odd years. I'mma start some shit, Kanye has went plat out the gate and has more records than Dre. Ye has the balls to release shit. Quik too. Quik catalog is flawless, he is equally responsible as I stated. True Dre is international, I'm a big fan of Dre, don't get me wrong. Anybody who knows music knows Quik was responsible just as much. If not more cuz Dre left the row and Quik took all eyez on me to another level wit his mixing, which IMO is far superior than Dre's. Quik can walk thru his own hood...Dre needs Bone Sloan...smh!!! U can have all the respect in the world, but, if u a victim of your own fame to the point where u need hood niggas to walk thru your own hood, thats some lame shit. I have seen ANDRE 3000 in the A by himself at all times, at Guitar Center, Dre album called Compton, but, all the work he done put in, cant allow him to walk thru wit out security, fuck outta here!!!!

brodie, quik was nowhere near as big as nwa, therefore not nearly as responsible for bringin compton to the forefront....to say he had a hand in it, sure...but equally responsible...lol

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2015, 05:48:55 PM »
Daaaaamn
You didn't even heard one fucking song
C'mon guys all of you will buy/listening to the cd
Yeah the features .... Bla bla bla
At the end its a dre album and even his worst release had more replay value then all the
(Rap) shit that's hot today

I'm not sure in Dre today.

he didnt release detox cuz he knew it was sub-par....dude has an ear for music, shit'll bang.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2015, 05:50:05 PM »

Preach

The only Thing I could complain about if true is that the album just be released digitally
But I won't think there will be no hard copy's
But if it's just an iTunes release are there proper credits coming with it??

pretty sure there will be hard copies too

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2015, 05:51:11 PM »
God, the moaning on here is epic!

Listen to the album first, if it's not for you then dumb it!

Dr Dre put together the album and he have every right to put whoever on it.

Talking about no this, no that..... He's making music not doing favours.

His friends that he stayed tight with over the years are on the album, that's enough for me.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2015, 06:24:07 PM »
Listen to the album first, if it's not for you then dumb it!  Dr Dre put together the album and he have every right to put whoever on it.  Talking about no this, no that..... He's making music not doing favours. His friends that he stayed tight with over the years are on the album, that's enough for me.
One of the best summaries on here.  If Dr. Dre had to pay his dues, this would be a 4-cd compilation with every artist dropping a verse since 1990. 

For sho!  I have learned a lesson since "Forgot About Dre" and will be having a long weekend come Friday. Stocking up on drinks starting now, for a session on Friday!  YEAAAA

Jimmy H.

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2015, 06:26:30 PM »

Believe it or not, an album can include the name of town/city without every artist from said location being on the album.  Let artists be artists already.  Yes, Compton does have a lot of talented people but this is a Dr. Dre "album", not the official album of the Compton Music Appreciation Society.  I'd love to see Quik and Dre work together.  They are two of my favorite artists of all-time but I don't get emotional when they decide to not include each other on every project they do.

andre

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2015, 06:51:29 PM »
Dre day all day!

We never thought that Dre would take it this far and release an album.

Let's celebrate this  8)!