Author Topic: I notice we had over 240 ppl on here today....  (Read 389 times)

Bandida

I notice we had over 240 ppl on here today....
« on: August 01, 2015, 04:56:07 PM »
Everybody lookin for that Dre shit....
Damn....
This is like shooting fish in a barrel....

I wanna hear some Ruthless shit....

Hack Wilson - real

Re: I notice we had over 240 ppl on here today....
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 05:19:59 PM »
dre shoulda put Eazy on the album if he wanted it to be special

nobody cares about half those guests  - looks like an R and B album

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 06:18:43 PM »
Bitch come kick a freestyle for us then on some ruthless tip. Put it on youtube, be the change you wanna see.

Bandida

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 06:31:35 PM »
Bitch come kick a freestyle for us then on some ruthless tip. Put it on youtube, be the change you wanna see.

I can't....
Alas, I have no rythym.. .
The pitfalls of being white...
I can't rap, I can't dance, I can't jive, I can't sing.
Got damn it, white girls can't do anything!!!!

But thanks for assuming I could actually do that....
Unless you were dissing me, n I was to gullible to recognise..... If that's the case, fuck you!!!!

Why doesn't someone else rap some if my rhymes n fuck wit a bit by collaborating, and putting a lil rythym n style to my monotone dribble like some kid did back in 2011....
He didn't even have my permission, but he turned a pedestrian line into a wicked bar and effortlessly executed my words with precision....
I like that!!!

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 07:19:51 PM »

I can't....

Unless you were dissing me, n I was to gullible to recognise..... If that's the case, fuck you!!!!

Why doesn't someone else rap some if my rhymes n fuck wit a bit by collaborating, and putting a lil rythym n style to my monotone dribble like some kid did back in 2011....
He didn't even have my permission, but he turned a pedestrian line into a wicked bar and effortlessly executed my words with precision....
I like that!!!

white girls can suck dick real good

Bandida

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 07:40:03 PM »

I can't....

I like that!!!

Fuck it....
Im white....
Last time I gave head was in a prison farm visiting centre.,..
We had the room to ourselves, but he still cum in 30 seconds....
I sposed that's not really a good indication of skill though, dude hadn't had head in five years....
But then....
The first time I give him head, he went fromfrom - let's just fuck, to - we are definitely going out.....
So, I suppose it all depends on personal preference.....

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 05:45:02 PM »

I can't....

I like that!!!

See bitch? He isn't lying and a good blowjob can have excellent rhythm, so I know you got it in you like so many penises throughout the years.

I want to see you practicing your raps, dancing, losing weight - all that. Keep us posted by sharing video of you improving. You can be dubcc's bottom bitch if you want instead of some basic chubby retard. Get it girl.

Bandida

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 07:06:56 PM »

I can't....

I like that!!!

See bitch? He isn't lying and a good blowjob can have excellent rhythm, so I know you got it in you like so many penises throughout the years.

I want to see you practicing your raps, dancing, losing weight - all that. Keep us posted by sharing video of you improving. You can be dubcc's bottom bitch if you want instead of some basic chubby retard. Get it girl.

FUCK!!!!

Bandida

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 07:07:26 PM »

I can't....

I like that!!!

FUCK!!!!

YOU!!!!