Author Topic: Shocking documentary about Islam - The world's most dangerous cult!  (Read 4954 times)

abusive

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5YsdbhIbZoc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5YsdbhIbZoc</a>
NBT Films presents 'The Muslim Agenda', a movie which exposes the shocking truth about islam, it's incompatibility with western ideals and it's cult-like ideology. The contents of the film exposes the evil verses and teachings taken directly from the Quran and Hadiths and demonstrates it's sick doctrine of hate, gender inequality, intolerance of homosexuals, anti-semitism, racial discrimination and permission for muslim men to indulge in sex slavery, child rape and molestation.

The Muslim Agenda also exposes other diabolical facet's of the faith, including islam's culture of psychological indoctrination, guilt complex, and mind control which is imposed on young impressionable muslim men to commit jihad. The final end game through acts of jihad, is a worldwide controlled caliphate whereby Sharia law is forced upon all mankind and subjugation of all non-muslims must take place. This is the ultimate desire of all devout muslims who remain faithful to the divisive and destructive religious tenets set by Muhammad, the prophet of islam.

Please help NBT films by donating with Paypal on our channel.

Chapter contents:
1. Introduction
2. Islam 101
3. Sharia Law
4. Jihad
5. Islamic Caliphate
6. Legal enquiry
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Bandida

Re: Shocking documentary about Islam - The world's most dangerous cult!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »
Why don't u do a documentary about Christianity n catholicism n how there would be no "west" if it weren't for the torturesstorturess, master-slave mentality perpetuated throughout history in the effort of global domination under the guise of a crucified man, a virgin mother, a holier than thou ghost and white supremecy...

Just to make it fair.....
ave

abusive

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:31:04 PM »
Why don't u do a documentary about Christianity n catholicism n how there would be no "west" if it weren't for the torturesstorturess, master-slave mentality perpetuated throughout history in the effort of global domination under the guise of a crucified man, a virgin mother, a holier than thou ghost and white supremecy...

ave
If you would like to watch the video and comment I'm all ears.

Bandida

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 10:45:40 PM »

ave

I don't pursue islamaphobic media, all I gotta do is watch the news.
I'm more concerned with become a Chinese slave labourer working in a sweat shop making Nike's for the Asian sports n fashion industry for 1 cent an hour.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:48:38 PM by PeaceEP »

abusive

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 06:51:38 AM »

ave

I'm more concerned with become a Chinese slave labourer working in a sweat shop making Nike's for the Asian sports n fashion industry for 1 cent an hour.
How can you make a judgment on something without first watching it? Not a good look to rush and label something as islamaphobic (whatever that means). It actually makes you look narrow minded by doing so. If you want to watch this and discuss it, please do. If not please don't try to turn this into a "Well other religions are bad too." discussion. It doesn't help your case at all and it certainly won't deter others from watching, learning and discussing.

Bandida

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 06:55:05 PM »

ave

How can you make a judgment on something without first watching it? Not a good look to rush and label something as islamaphobic (whatever that means). It actually makes you look narrow minded by doing so. If you want to watch this and discuss it, please do. If not please don't try to turn this into a "Well other religions are bad too." discussion. It doesn't help your case at all and it certainly won't deter others from watching, learning and discussing.

This is the problem with freedom of speech....
Ppl take it as an excuse to slander yet when they are met with slander n opposition to that which they are slandering under the guise of free speech they turn around and say they are being persecuted....

Why would I watch a film that defines itself as islamaphobic in its advertising itself as a documentary that's exposes Islam as a cult as opposed to a religion of submission to gods Will.....

Your documentary is biased, taking minute and often unpracticed sub sects of the religion and deeming them the most important and dominant in your quest to have what can be described as a peaceful, pious, modest and empowering expression of faith, deemed a murderous cult that wants to take over the world....

Whereas you've still got Christian parishioners trying to convert those of other religions openly, doing door knock appeals and trying to convert ppl on the street....

I've never been approached by a Muslim in my home or in public and been subjected to a litany of Islamic teachings in an effort for me to join what you are terming a cult, yet I've had countless Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses do this throughout my lifetime to the point where it is an expected normality.....

By focusing on the negatives of a religion, in comparison to the beliefs widely accepted in the west, and not countering them with a well researched admission of positives, you are assuming the stance of Islamaphobic, which is a fear or phobia of Islam and your limited understanding of its teachings....

There are five pillars of Islam....
Read about them before you use some often misinterpreted, ancient passages of the Qur'an and turn them into the defining rites and objectives of what is a very beautiful and empowering expression of faith....

Yes there are many practices in many religions that do not mesh with western culture, but whereas Catholics and Christians will consider disobeying their religious scriptures in an effort to bend to popular opinion, Islam has managed to be useful in the modern world in its entirety, without subjecting itself to the demands of those who choose to live a debase, immoral life.....

Like I said, if I wanted to learn about the Cult like aspects of Islam, all I gotta do is watch the biased new reports in western media which feed the phobia that creates a sense of ignorant fear in people who refuse to properly educate themselves on the matter....

abusive

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »

ave

Ppl take it as an excuse to slander yet when they are met with slander n opposition to that which they are slandering under the guise of free speech they turn around and say they are being persecuted....

Why would I watch a film that defines itself as islamaphobic in its advertising itself as a documentary that's exposes Islam as a cult as opposed to a religion of submission to gods Will.....

Your documentary is biased, taking minute and often unpracticed sub sects of the religion and deeming them the most important and dominant in your quest to have what can be described as a peaceful, pious, modest and empowering expression of faith, deemed a murderous cult that wants to take over the world....

Whereas you've still got Christian parishioners trying to convert those of other religions openly, doing door knock appeals and trying to convert ppl on the street....

I've never been approached by a Muslim in my home or in public and been subjected to a litany of Islamic teachings in an effort for me to join what you are terming a cult, yet I've had countless Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses do this throughout my lifetime to the point where it is an expected normality.....

By focusing on the negatives of a religion, in comparison to the beliefs widely accepted in the west, and not countering them with a well researched admission of positives, you are assuming the stance of Islamaphobic, which is a fear or phobia of Islam and your limited understanding of its teachings....

Read about them before you use some often misinterpreted, ancient passages of the Qur'an and turn them into the defining rites and objectives of what is a very beautiful and empowering expression of faith....

Yes there are many practices in many religions that do not mesh with western culture, but whereas Catholics and Christians will consider disobeying their religious scriptures in an effort to bend to popular opinion, Islam has managed to be useful in the modern world in its entirety, without subjecting itself to the demands of those who choose to live a debase, immoral life.....

Like I said, if I wanted to learn about the Cult like aspects of Islam, all I gotta do is watch the biased new reports in western media which feed the phobia that creates a sense of ignorant fear in people who refuse to properly educate themselves on the matter....
Great, another one who hasn't watched the doc but still wants to speak on it. lol Well, thanks for keeping this thread at the top of the page.  ;D

Bandida

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 09:31:18 PM »

ave

Great, another one who hasn't watched the doc but still wants to speak on it. lol Well, thanks for keeping this thread at the top of the page.  ;D

No problem.
We can both argue from a point of ignorance if you like, as I'm taking your lack of contribution to the conversation as a lack of knowledge about the positive aspects of Islam.....

abusive

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 09:19:12 AM »
Great documentary btw for those of you who haven't seen it yet. If you don't understand the subject or think you do based on general opinion, I suggest you watch it. As you can see by this useless attack, the truth hurts  ;D. There is no way to get around the info presented in this doc. One of the best parts is when it shows from the koran how Muslims are told to lie if need be and pretend to be cool with non Muslims until it's time for war. Right now all of this 'Islam is a tolerant religion of peace." is exactly that. We are being lied to. You also get to see how freedom of speech is under attack the same way the poster above is attacking it. They want to bully us into being quiet and will kill us if we don't submit. No amount of emotional whining will make any aspect of this video any less truthful or powerful.

Bandida

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 10:18:32 AM »
Wow!!!
For someone who doesn't know what Islamaphobia is you seem really adept at practicing it....

Find something else to hate.
Your coming across as a backwoods, redneck, cracker who stumbled apon Mein Komf and figures he can resurrect Nazidom in the plight of saving western civilization from an attack of the Jews.....
Only your an American, or some kind of westerner who found a documentary to fuel his backwards, neanderthalic, fear mongering ignorance rather than be educated about a subject that is quite intricate and open to interpretation....

abusive

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 11:36:56 AM »
Wow!!!
For someone who doesn't know what Islamaphobia is you seem really adept at practicing it....

Your coming across as a backwoods, redneck, cracker who stumbled apon Mein Komf and figures he can resurrect Nazidom in the plight of saving western civilization from an attack of the Jews.....
Only your an American, or some kind of westerner who found a documentary to fuel his backwards, neanderthalic, fear mongering ignorance rather than be educated about a subject that is quite intricate and open to interpretation....
No such thing as Islamaphobia. Stop repeating things you hear from the television. I don't have a phobia of Islam simply because I don't agree with it. I'm around Muslims daily, I don't take off running and screaming when I see them. Clearly you have a phobia of truth though because you are fighting it truth and nail. Nothing you say or have said will change anything presented in this documentary. It only further proves it. You don't know if I'm an American or anything about me for that matter. Try again!

Bandida

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »
Wow!!!

No such thing as Islamaphobia. Stop repeating things you hear from the television. I don't have a phobia of Islam simply because I don't agree with it. I'm around Muslims daily, I don't take off running and screaming when I see them. Clearly you have a phobia of truth though because you are fighting it truth and nail. Nothing you say or have said will change anything presented in this documentary. It only further proves it. You don't know if I'm an American or anything about me for that matter. Try again!

Are you white?
cos the ideologies and inherent war you are "documenting" is about as legitimate as saying some races are less human than others.
We have 23 million ppl n .05% of the population is Muslim....
I woke up on 9/11.....
Do you want me to hit the snooze button?

Quote from The Holy Qur'an
Surah 17:31 kill not your children for fear of want: we shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin. 32 nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful deed and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). 33 nor take life - which God has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority ( to demand Qisās or to forgive ) : but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life: for he is helped ( by the Law)

Then us so called westerners have laws that are sposed to be based on Christian principles which are based on The Holy Bible but it says right there in Duteronomy 14:8 ( in concern to clean and unclean food) And the pig, because it parts of the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch....

Then we all eat bacon for breakfast....

Westerners are more dangerous because they lack discipline.
We want free, free, free.....
To be.....
I modest, immoral, immature, arrogant, sacreligious, blasphemous.....
I'm more scared of my own people....
Who knows what they'll legalise next.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:07:54 PM by E.B.C. »

abusive

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 01:01:32 PM »
Wow!!!

Are you white?
cos the ideologies and inherent war you are "documenting" is about as legitimate as saying some races are less human than others.
We have 23 million ppl n .05% of the population is Muslim....
I woke up on 9/11.....
Do you want me to hit the snooze button?
*sighs*
I'm beyond tired of your low level thinking. I was awake years before 911. In fact I knew what 911 was on the day it happened. You're not on my level at all. Thanks for mentioning that though. One of the few things I disagree with about this doc is that it holds to the official 911 story that simply isn't true. You see that? That is call being honest. Not trying to win an argument. When you are in search of the truth you can admit things like that. You can view things you may not agree with and dare I say even change your views when confronted with the truth. That's the difference between you and I. I don't adhere to the racial construct that society has put forth either. I'm free from that as well. You can't refute anything in this video, please just go away. Video still stands as is. The only reason I continued this back and forth was to raise the level of curiosity over the video. Thanks to you more people will watch now than ever before.  ;) Your little plan has back fired on you miserably.  ;D I bet you mad too right? LOL I'm laughing though. Calling me a white, islamaphobic American has gotten you absolutely no where. Now bow down on both knees, I have spoken.

Bandida

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 01:11:20 PM »

Quote from The Holy Qur'an
Surah 17:31 kill not your children for fear of want: we shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin. 32 nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful deed and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). 33 nor take life - which God has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority ( to demand Qisās or to forgive ) : but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life: for he is helped ( by the Law)

Then us so called westerners have laws that are sposed to be based on Christian principles which are based on The Holy Bible but it says right there in Duteronomy 14:8 ( in concern to clean and unclean food) And the pig, because it parts of the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch....

Then we all eat bacon for breakfast....

Westerners are more dangerous because they lack discipline.
We want free, free, free.....
To be.....
I modest, immoral, immature, arrogant, sacreligious, blasphemous.....
I'm more scared of my own people....
Who knows what they'll legalise next.
[/quote]

V2DHeart

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 01:42:25 AM »

ave

^^^^

This.,

The Documentary is nothing more than scaremongering. I know a lot of Muslims and most are very peace loving, insightful and good human beings. Some do not follow the no alcohol (younger ones) but all certainly have a tighter sense of family unit than your typical Westerner
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>